Big Brother 14 (*No Spoilers*)

Comments

• markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    My bad PJ_Soul...I posted around 11:30 so I figured anyone on the Pacific Coast would be watching the show at that time. Sorry if I spoiled it for you :oops:
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    i held off posting because i realized west coasters had a delay.
    isnt it ironic that the BB house is on the west coast.
    :lol:

looks like the same old game:
    Boogie is the puppetmaster.
    He didnt even want to play the game,
    now he's full speed ahead.
    He so obviously threw the HOH comp too-
    he's masterminding every move in the house
    without having that HOH label on him,

when do the newbies catch onto him?

:corn:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,762
    Bathgate66 wrote:

I'd be pissed if I were Frank and he threw the HoH that blatantly. More blood on his hands and less on Boogie's.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    ComeToTX wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

I'd be pissed if I were Frank and he threw the HoH that blatantly. More blood on his hands and less on Boogie's.

IMO looks like Frank is the most affected by Boogies puppetry,..
    platessmall.jpg

"Always a bridesmaid, never the Big Brother Bride"

he really is messed up

platessmall.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

IMO looks like Frank is the most affected by Boogies puppetry,..
    I think they are genuinely friends though, and that Frank just agrees with Boogie, and they're playing the game together. Frank's not stupid, and they talk EVERYTHING out together (I've watched after dark a few times, and all those two do is discuss the game and the possibilities, and they come to decisions together - the editors just don't show all that in the regular broadcast because they think it's fun to make it look like Boogie's got Frank wrapped around his little finger... which he does, but no more than Frank has him wrapped around his).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    ComeToTX wrote:

I would be too...I don't mind throwing a competition...just don't be so blatant about it. You get cocky...people get pissed.

I have to give him credit though...that was a monster turnaround last week.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I think they are genuinely friends though, and that Frank just agrees with Boogie, and they're playing the game together. Frank's not stupid, and they talk EVERYTHING out together (I've watched after dark a few times, and all those two do is discuss the game and the possibilities, and they come to decisions together - the editors just don't show all that in the regular broadcast because they think it's fun to make it look like Boogie's got Frank wrapped around his little finger... which he does, but no more than Frank has him wrapped around his).

Definitely agree with you about the editing. The first time I kept up with the update websites, the first season with Evel Dick, I was surprised at just how much they edit it to make certain people seem good and others to seem like a villain. I've resisted the sites so far this season, but if we keep having these slow days at work it will be awfully tempting to read those to pass the time... :oops:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Definitely agree with you about the editing. The first time I kept up with the update websites, the first season with Evel Dick, I was surprised at just how much they edit it to make certain people seem good and others to seem like a villain. I've resisted the sites so far this season, but if we keep having these slow days at work it will be awfully tempting to read those to pass the time... :oops:
    It's pretty awesome that After Dark is aired on regular TV now (Slice in Canada, Showtime 2 in the US I think). Most of After Dark is boring and not worth watching at all (I once flipped to it and it showed Janelle and Joe walking back and forth in the yard and not talking for 10 minutes straight :fp:), but if you watch it on Thursday nights or catch it right after the veto actually happens, you get lots of insight into what's going on between the players that you never see on the show.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Glad Janelle got the boot. Never have liked her.

I'm guessing that Frank will target Joe and put either Danielle or Wil up with him.
    Yeah, I can't stand her! I'm so glad she's gone!!

Yes!! Happy she got the boot.........thank you thank you thank you!!
    pretty boring show tonight..............again.
    Not sure why Frank would want to vote out Dan. Glad he went with Wil and Joe. Good God, Joe gets on my last nerve. Will someone in the house tell him that he doesn't have to yell when he talks.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Not sure why Frank would want to vote out Dan. Glad he went with Wil and Joe. Good God, Joe gets on my last nerve. Will someone in the house tell him that he doesn't have to yell when he talks.

PBM
    :lol::lol: I feel bad for his wife and kids, he would drive me crazy :crazy:
    Frank needs to chill for now and worry about getting Dan out later............
    Danielle is getting on my nerves, she can go anytime.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Janelle handled it well, classy
    and then let Boogie have it... I agree with her words
    he is unnecessarily brutal.

I thought Joes words were great ...
    what was it something about filth in the house?
    Nailed that.

This year not so great....
    the house guests seem, can I say dumb? to allow Boogie and Frank to stay together....
    should have booted the Boogie-man cause he is :mrgreen:

way to go other coaches ...

Will is still my favorite but not looking good from last nights show.
    Hope he can break up the six that sent Janelle packing.
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    rpech'e wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Glad Janelle got the boot. Never have liked her.

I'm guessing that Frank will target Joe and put either Danielle or Wil up with him.

WRONG!! Be that as it may that you may not like her...Boogie has got to be the biggest Douche on the show and the fact that they all followed his advice to vote her out when the original goal was to put him and frank on the block was complete IDIOCY!!!

I really hate this show, only watch it cause Mrs GreenCircle is a fan...You can totally tell that its scripted. Especially when Dan and janelle were talkin the supply room and she says, "who could be doing this to me??" ...and suddenly in walks Boogie...please... :fp:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    So I'm wrong for not liking Janelle? I wasn't aware that not liking Janelle and thinking Boogie is a douche had to be mutually exclusive. Plus, while you may not like it, him being able to sway those in power and keep himself and Frank safe last week shows just how good he is at the game. I may not be pulling for him, but I definitely respect his strategy and ability to play the game.
    edited August 2012
    I'm still feeling happy about not having to look at Janelle's annoying face anymore. I cannot stand her. So I'm good with Boogie and Frank, since they spared ME. I think Janelle is a total creep. What a huge liar with a Cheshire grin.

I always root for the most entertaining guests, so I'm rooting for Frank, Wil, Brittany, Ian, and Boogie (yeah, he's a douche, but he keeps me interested at least). The rest can leave any time and I won't care.

What happened to Ian though? He made an alliance with 5, and then those 5 went and made another alliance immediately after... how come Ian isn't wondering why his "alliance" isn't doing anything??
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    rpech'e wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

WRONG!! Be that as it may that you may not like her...Boogie has got to be the biggest Douche on the show and the fact that they all followed his advice to vote her out when the original goal was to put him and frank on the block was complete IDIOCY!!!

I really hate this show, only watch it cause Mrs GreenCircle is a fan...You can totally tell that its scripted. Especially when Dan and janelle were talkin the supply room and she says, "who could be doing this to me??" ...and suddenly in walks Boogie...please... :fp:
    It's not scripted at all. Not even a little bit.
    One little known fact though... They have breaks during the endurance competitions. Every hour they all get off and have 15 minutes for bathroom breaks and food and stuff. I think that's bullshit.
  • rpech'e wrote:

PBM
    Danielle needs to never EVER take off her make up :shock:
    and Joe is one his way to a SHAM - WOW career for sure. I am guessing he talks normal when he is around his wife and kids you can tell he totally turns that voice on when he is in front of the camera --- no doubt hoping to has his own FOOD TV show

Boogie should be cocky -- he is crushing it. And yeah it is annoying but its also hilarious
    rpech'e wrote:

PBM
    Danielle needs to never EVER take off her make up :shock:
    CAT-TAY. *reeeeer!* :lol:
    Is the show heavily edited to carve out villains and heroes? Yeah, I can see that. Scripted, I don't think so.

PBM

ZING!!

Zingbot was funny tonight....although no shockers POV-wise...
    ZING!!

i missed the opening seconds.
    why did Danielle want to kick zingbot in the face ?
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    ZING!!

Some crack about Shane needing a restraining order against her. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    ZING!!

Some crack about Shane needing a restraining order against her. :lol:
    Yeah, I think it went "Danielle, after the game the only thing you are going to get from Shane is.......a restraining order. ZING!!" :lol:

The one about Britney handing the game to the Brigade was pretty funny too :D
    hahahahahahahahaha
    restraining order.

could be a big act she has a BF at home, right ?
    platessmall.jpg
    The one about Britney handing the game to the Brigade was pretty funny too :D

That was a good burn :lol:
    Frank getting in on Ian's cookie... :lol: although it sounded like Ian wasn't trying hard enough...

Looked like Boogie was the only one going for $10K on the outro. That should speak volumes to whoever wins HOH, especially if it's not one of the quack pack or whatever they called themselves. I would have been going for the safety one. Free week and you don't have to get blood on your hands, that's the best thing that could happen to you in this game.

Should be interesting next Thursday with the double eviction. I wonder if the crew gives the HGs any hints that a double eviction is coming?
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,762
    Frank getting in on Ian's cookie... :lol: although it sounded like Ian wasn't trying hard enough...

Looked like Boogie was the only one going for $10K on the outro. That should speak volumes to whoever wins HOH, especially if it's not one of the quack pack or whatever they called themselves. I would have been going for the safety one. Free week and you don't have to get blood on your hands, that's the best thing that could happen to you in this game.

Should be interesting next Thursday with the double eviction. I wonder if the crew gives the HGs any hints that a double eviction is coming?

Boogie is a millionaire and he goes for the money leaving he and Frank vulnerable?

Scripted? No.
    Manipulated? Big time. Don't forget Frank is only there because CBS saved him. If that would have been Jenn I'm guessing they would have had the vote before the re-set.

Ratings have been awful so I'm guessing they do more to shake it up.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    Yeah, Frank should be pissed. Boogie has it in his mind that he can talk himself out of anything, so he'll always go for the money...although I think there's enough distrust (especially with Frank telling Dan they thought about backdooring him) that his hubris will be his downfall this year.

I read somewhere that this has been the worst BB season rating-wise. Is that true?