Big Brother 14 (*No Spoilers*)

Comments

• PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    This is just my opinion, but it seems like Boogie wants to go. He had no intention of playing the game this summer and he wants to get nominated.

Honestly, I believe he thinks if he loses this time, it will tarnish his reputation for winning "All Stars" a few years ago.

Again, just my opinion, but he seems defeated and ready to leave.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    ComeToTX wrote:
    They screwed Shane by not having the vote. Waste of his hoh.

That's what I told PissBottleWoman. He should, at the very least, been given some sort of immunity this week. As it worked out, he'll be fine...but yeah, he got screwed.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928
    at the risk of offending a few of our fine board members.....

you'd have to be brain dead to watch this garbage.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    ive been sucked in
    and have been watching
    on showtime2 the last couple of nights.
    oh aand i'm not braindead :lol:
    this is addictive !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    imalive wrote:

I didn't understand the appeal either for a long time. Then, some friends and family got me addicted to it. You get invested...it's a great summer show. Not a lot of new stuff on TV, so this breaks up the week rather nicely.

PBM

• ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,762
    This is just my opinion, but it seems like Boogie wants to go. He had no intention of playing the game this summer and he wants to get nominated.

Honestly, I believe he thinks if he loses this time, it will tarnish his reputation for winning "All Stars" a few years ago.

Again, just my opinion, but he seems defeated and ready to leave.

PBM

I sort of agree with you. The other part of me thinks he's acting like that so if he gets booted he can act like he wanted to leave.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    ComeToTX wrote:

That's what I told PissBottleWoman. He should, at the very least, been given some sort of immunity this week. As it worked out, he'll be fine...but yeah, he got screwed.

PBM

He should be evicted for his hair alone. Dude, you're balding and we all know it. Stop with the flock of seagulls shit.
    ComeToTX wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:

PBM

He should be evicted for his hair alone. Dude, you're balding and we all know it. Stop with the flock of seagulls shit.

Are you talking about Shane? I've never noticed.

PBM

Yeah, it was really obvious in the endurance challenge when it was all wet.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    So I'm wondering about the probability of the coaches banding together. I know Janelle and Boogie had some issues from the All-Star season, but I think it would be really easy for them to work together and take out the rest of the house.

I think it was pretty stupid of Danielle to put up Wil after promising him safety. That just gives Wil open season on her. He seems like the kind of person that holds grudges way too long and will be gunning for someone because of a perceived slight. She should have put up Frank and Boogie, with either Janelle or Joe as a replacement if the POV is used.
  • imalive wrote:

haha you sought this out just to add that?

to each his own my friend
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928
    imalive wrote:

I happened to see the thread.....a buddy of mine was on it a few years back....that forced me to watch a couple of episodes. absolute garbage. jersey shore is emmy material, in comparison ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    ComeToTX wrote:
    The other part of me thinks he's acting like that so if he gets booted he can act like he wanted to leave.

I don't know, he didn't hit the reset button...I think he is genuinely ready to be done with this game. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

PBM

imalive wrote:
    imalive wrote:

I happened to see the thread.....a buddy of mine was on it a few years back....that forced me to watch a couple of episodes. absolute garbage. jersey shore is emmy material, in comparison ;)

I seem to remember you did the same thing last year. To each their own.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    imalive wrote:

:lol:

if i had a spoiler, i'd post it. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    live as a dog or go to maui?
    whats with that Iann kid ?
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:

No kidding.

I hate boogie!
    The only defense for Ian is that it doesn't piss off Jenn and make her want to get revenge later on in the game. Personally, I would have taken the trip, but it's not a completely idiotic move.

I guess there goes my thought that the coaches would form an alliance. I figured that they would try, but would have thought Boogie would be the one to nix it. Guess it's see ya later Janelle, because you don't use the veto to put her on the block if she's not the main target. Can't believe that Frank will escape the block again. Might need to start calling him the Teflon HG :lol:
    Ian has a pretty decent strategy...if he keeps taking all the punishment, the houseguests will want to keeep him around.

Didn't see that Janelle nomiation coming at all. Interesting turn of events. Glad to see that Frank is sticking around for another week.

PBM

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Ian is a nice kid who, not only for strategic reasons, wants to liked and valued.

He also had won 3000$ already and mentioned "no need to be greedy Boogie"
    when Boogie called him out on not taking the trip.... good move.
    Also, he seems genuinely like the kind of person who doesn't want to take something
    so nice from someone else,
    many people just can't do that even in a game.

I hope Ian wins or Will I like them both.

I'm sad about Janelle ...

I won't see it tonight but taping for a 3 am showing.

I'm ready for some FOOTBALL! GO FALCONS!! :D
    Other than the HoH, which wasn't physical Frank has been bad in comps. Makes me think of the Kenny powers quote. "I play real sports, I don't wanna be the best at exercising."
    He isn't the biggest threat in the house by any stretch of the imagination. Getting Janelle out is a smart move.

However, Dan is pretty naive to think Boogie would take him to the finals. Boogie has been running with Frank all season and will continue to do so until the end.

PBM

He isn't the biggest threat in the house by any stretch of the imagination. Getting Janelle out is a smart move.

However, Dan is pretty naive to think Boogie would take him to the finals. Boogie has been running with Frank all season and will continue to do so until the end.

PBM
    I doubt Dan fully trusts Boogie. Based on game history, anyone in the house, even Frank, would be foolish to fully trust Boogie (or Janelle for that matter). If it came down to it, I think Boogie would cut Frank if he needed to.

I'm interested to see what would happen if Jenn or Ashley wins HOH. Can't really tell where they stand and I'm sure they'll vote with the majority of the house until that was no longer an option.
    only a few minutes left.
    could janelles reign in BB house
    be over for good this time?
    platessmall.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Yeah, that was pretty weird. He seems to think that the other people will care if he does stupid shit like that, and it will make them want to keep him around. That's just stupid. I thought he was an expert on the show??

So glad that bitch Janelle is on the block. I hope she goes home.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Errrrrr, most of these players are sheep. Won't be interesting until the six have to turn on each other.
    Glad Janelle got the boot. Never have liked her.

I'm guessing that Frank will target Joe and put either Danielle or Wil up with him.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Glad Janelle got the boot. Never have liked her.

I'm guessing that Frank will target Joe and put either Danielle or Wil up with him.
    Yeah, I can't stand her! I'm so glad she's gone!!

PS to OP: this thread actually does have spoilers for anyone not living on the east coast! ;) Necessarily so of course. It's impossible to avoid.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    can't look...

tonight we watch... :D
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PS to OP: this thread actually does have spoilers for anyone not living on the east coast! ;) Necessarily so of course. It's impossible to avoid.

I think once the show goes "live"...everything is fair game For the most part, I think, in regards to spoilers, we're talking about live feeds and "After Dark" material.

PBM