Big Brother 14 (*No Spoilers*)

1234568»

Comments

• SVRDhand13 wrote:
    I'm not unhappy with Ian winning the game since I liked the kid and was pulling for him, but Dan definitely should have won. It's almost an insult to the game that Dan didn't win (just like in Survivor that Russel Hantz didn't win at least once)....but I guess it can be too much to ask someone to get over being stabbed in the back.

I completely disagree. Ian played the better game. He was in 2 strong alliances and therefore pretty untouchable for a few weeks. Then he backstabbed the one alliance and got them out, and then stuck with the real alliance to the end. He won more competitions than Dan and he got people out of the house without them compeletly despising him. People play off their emotions, and Dan pissed off people way too much.
    To me, Dan's game was better because he was behind pretty much all of the jury member's evictions in spite of not winning any comps. When you're not in charge and can still manipulate people like that, that's better to me than having power bestowed upon you because of a comp. I get that emotions are why Dan lost, but in a game that's set up for lies and ruthlessness, people discount doing what you have to do to get to the end too much. The whole honorable game thing seems to be a cop out for people who can't deal with the fact that they just weren't that good or got played.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I was happy with the finale...
    Frank 25,000
    Dan 50,000
    Ian 500,000

good job Ian!

and very happy the house voted for play with some scruples, that's important
    to me.
    Dan would not have made it that far if the newbies weren't so influenced
    by the coach aspect...
    there must be some known psychological reason for that, some syndrome,
    maybe hero worship
    but it was irritating as hell to watch.

I still didn't see the jury house cause we deleted that episode to get caught up
    and it was not in the highlights so I have to hunt that down 'on demand'
    it's always my favorite part of the season :D
    that and Pandora's Box ;) no one can resist

love this show wonder what next year will bring..
    til then :wave:
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life