Options

*** Amsterdam 2 Fanviews Here 6/27/12 ***

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    the best
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Was just doing some work around the house yesterday. Was listening to my "ultimate PJ setlist" playlist comprised of performances I've seen from the shows I've gone to. I made the playlist a few months ago and hadn't really had time to listen through it completely in one sitting. It was going along really well....and then......Release from Amsterdam II came on.....I had the same shivers I did that very night....stopped what I was doing, sat down, closed my eyes and I was there again. What a night....

the best
  • Options
    Was just doing some work around the house yesterday. Was listening to my "ultimate PJ setlist" playlist comprised of performances I've seen from the shows I've gone to. I made the playlist a few months ago and hadn't really had time to listen through it completely in one sitting. It was going along really well....and then......Release from Amsterdam II came on.....I had the same shivers I did that very night....stopped what I was doing, sat down, closed my eyes and I was there again. What a night....
    ]
    exactly...!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    the best
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    It's so hard to believe it's been one whole year since this show! :shock:
    I feel so blessed to have been there, and Dimi, next time I'll run down and say hi to you! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    It's so hard to believe it's been one whole year since this show! :shock:
    I feel so blessed to have been there, and Dimi, next time I'll run down and say hi to you! :D
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Remember that night.
    Keep on trying to get tickets for Amsterdam II 2014.

I wish I was at Ziggo Dome, june 17 2014 next year.