Random thread about anything

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I love that he loses his membership over calling the Analog shirt a "gay-ass shirt!"

Does no one from the original Wrigley
    Lottery remember the clip I'm referring to???? It's this very same scene.. Just a different set of subtitles..
    And the hoodies.. He brings up the hoodies with the wrong dates from PJ20.. There was some seriously funny lines in it..
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    edited September 2016

I love that he loses his membership over calling the Analog shirt a "gay-ass shirt!"

Lottery remember the clip I'm referring to???? It's this very same scene.. Just a different set of subtitles..
    And the hoodies.. He brings up the hoodies with the wrong dates from PJ20.. There was some seriously funny lines in it..

Oh yeah, lol, I remember the shitty hoodie part. That's the Dimi vs the Flippers one I think, yeah? It's a really good one! :lol: Greeklish and all.
    https://youtu.be/-pgU3orzJDw
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

Oh yeah, lol, I remember the shitty hoodie part. That's the Dimi vs the Flippers one I think, yeah? It's a really good one! :lol: Greeklish and all.
    https://youtu.be/-pgU3orzJDw
    Ok, so that's tge one with the messed up hoodies..
    Now we just need to find the one about the lottery for Wrigley #1. The original one, 2013.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    This reminds me of my parents, through the eyes of my childhood :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Just bought my mum 7 old dvd classics, made me happy to see her excited about it..
    I cant wait to get my own gold/silver shine watch back as mary said painlessly..!!!
    I learnt well these last 37 years without it...
    I do still feel like a broken spirit which is why i went of the wayside of the unknown...
    thought i was missing something...like little miss fun.....
    Looking forward to next week.

And thinking some people are just......fucked up. And worse, having no clue they are.

Maybe not always, maybe not consistently, but sheesh. Such is life and I'll pull a "Simultaneous".

Oh, and again...looking forward to next week :)

I'm just a sweet lover and mum and don't share myself too easily anyhow that's what I used to be like...
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Helpful job interview tip: it might be best not to mention during a job interview with your potential employer that you just dropped acid.
    ELITIST FUK
  • ^ :rofl: Did you say that? That's great hah!
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Ha! No, that wasn't me. I was talking with the person who was the interviewer. She said that right up until that point, the guy was interviewing real well. :lol:
    ELITIST FUK
    hedonist said:

Looking forward to next week.

And thinking some people are just......fucked up. And worse, having no clue they are.

Maybe not always, maybe not consistently, but sheesh. Such is life and I'll pull a "Simultaneous".

Oh, and again...looking forward to next week :)

Much love to you Hedo!
    Reciprocated, lovely Tree.
    Im in love with and got the soft spot for the cowboy looks with long hair..
    king david sinned but unlike some people....he remorsely repented but God still said he had to pay for the consequences so God said a sword would not depart from his home, later his wives had affairs and betrayed him, his best friend conspired against him his son wanted to murder him and he lost them all despite being remorseful and forgiven.. we still pay for consequence in other words its called justice and God is just...
    i just think some people are too spoilt and have been handed things on a silver platter for so long and keep expecting and taking more and wont accept their own medicine....
    edited October 2016
    just because people can do atrocious things every day and get away with it doesn't mean they are allowed. it just means they will pay for it one day.. people can be nasty but it doesn't mean bc nobody stops them that they are allowed..it means they have been tested and have failed and will be punished either in the last days or in the time designated for them!!!....
    Post edited by JWPearl on
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Drinking wine under the stars tonight. Feeling a little better right now.....ahhh Mother Nature heals me. The Ocean is my perfect drug.
    Ah good, hf.

You now have me needing to decide on the music front -

Beatles' Mother Nature's Son
    The Guess Who's New Mother Nature
    Zep's The Ocean
    PJ's Oceans
    NIN's The Perfect Drug

Going the chill route sounds nice right now.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

Drinking wine under the stars tonight. Feeling a little better right now.....ahhh Mother Nature heals me. The Ocean is my perfect drug.

And the wine didn't hurt, either.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • hedonist said:

Ah good, hf.

Zep's The Ocean
    PJ's Oceans
    NIN's The Perfect Drug

http://youtu.be/IJbFVJvRqOQ

It's the New Mother Nature taking over. So good.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

Burton Cummings was/is so underrated! Great voice.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Burton Cummings lives a few miles from me. That's pretty random.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    hedonist said:

Ah good, hf.

Zep's The Ocean
    PJ's Oceans
    NIN's The Perfect Drug

Thank you for the outstanding playlist Hedo!! I listened to these songs, in that order, today!

^^^^^ Wow, that's a crazy kind of coincidence.. the whole Burton Cummings thing.

No sugar tonight in my coffee, no sugar tonight in my tea!!!!

And... New Mother Nature is such a kick ass song!!! It's always brought me to such a fun, sunny day, jammin out kind of place. Same feeling I get when I listen to Queen's "Fat Bottom Girls"... lol.

And the wine didn't hurt, either.
    Correct!! ;)

hedonist said:

Ah good, hf.

Zep's The Ocean
    PJ's Oceans
    NIN's The Perfect Drug

Thank you for the outstanding playlist Hedo!! I listened to these songs, in that order, today!

^^^^^ Wow, that's a crazy kind of coincidence.. the whole Burton Cummings thing.

And... New Mother Nature is such a kick ass song!!! It's always brought me to such a fun, sunny day, jammin out kind of place. Same feeling I get when I listen to Queen's "Fat Bottom Girls"... lol.
    I totally get the happy feeling from both of those songs! Plus I'm such a sucker for Freddie.

often, that IS pretty random, and pretty cool.

Good thing the "s" is located at the end of his last name vs. the first =)
    hedonist said:

hedonist said:

Ah good, hf.

Zep's The Ocean
    PJ's Oceans
    NIN's The Perfect Drug

I totally get the happy feeling from both of those songs! Plus I'm such a sucker for Freddie.

LMFAO!!!!! That's hysterical.
    And yeah, I'm Freddie freak as well!!!
    Hahaha - got bloody Burton going here now!

So sweet, no sugar needed.
  • hedonist said:

hedonist said:

Ah good, hf.

Zep's The Ocean
    PJ's Oceans
    NIN's The Perfect Drug

:rofl: ...That's great
    Central Park 15

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited October 2016
    For fun and kids this holiday season I just did this tonight.
    This is/isn't fun.
    I just ate the dog food one.
    Blah.