Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,157
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    RKCNDY said:

Wow, amazing!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217

:D:)) Omg, that made my day! lol
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

A pet ?

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    RKCNDY said:

:)) :)) Thank you for a much needed laugh!!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,252
    My toes are cold.
    Damn 70 degree weather!

Warm up!

• Options
    RKCNDY said:

=)) Thanks
  • Options
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
  • Options
    Wondering if my cousin has a clue of who I have in mind, if i say sleeping... wars and throne ? mega drool
  • Options
    Rodney Dangerfield...
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
  • Options
    I feel like a hamburger now ;))
  • Options

1967 Gibson ES335 12 string....

DROOOOOLLLL....

• Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    I have bad ass kids! SO proud of them...I've done good and have a LOT to be proud of.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    CANTORE!!!

aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    To my dear cousin, leave the wicked alone, if wicked mix and corrupt with the good one, the King will know of it and may perhaps spare that one but leave the wicked alone for they will live out their days but never awaken in the end you know of it as you open your eyes every morning or night...So why create bickering, with the ones who were not told truth and are blind, they will convince themselves with power and authority but life begins and ends with the lord and you already know that dont try and prove what you know because it only creates danger for yourself because you have hope they do not and are a threat, so be peaceacble. Love you
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    JWPearl said:

To my dear cousin, leave the wicked alone, if wicked mix and corrupt with the good one, the King will know of it and may perhaps spare that one but leave the wicked alone for they will live out their days but never awaken in the end you know of it as you open your eyes every morning or night...So why create bickering, with the ones who were not told truth and are blind, they will convince themselves with power and authority but life begins and ends with the lord and you already know that dont try and prove what you know because it only creates danger for yourself because you have hope they do not and are a threat, so be peaceacble. Love you

aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,782
    I'm confused on so many levels
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options

• Options
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,534
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Dreamt Eddie was going to marry my brother and his girlfriend off, but it turned out to be someone who looked like him lol dreams :-/
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
  • Options
    ^^^ and one of the clanton/mclowrey boys....