Random thread about anything

Comments

• RKCNDY wrote:
    1373767995-0.jpg
    so much awesome there
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    RKCNDY wrote:
    1373767995-0.jpg

:lol: The journalist who wrote that must have gotten a kick out of it! :thumbup:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    RKCNDY wrote:
    1373767995-0.jpg

:lol: The journalist who wrote that must have gotten a kick out of it! :thumbup:

It's times like these I wish I never left the newspaper biz ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    Turning 70 today :shock: Happy Jagger-day!

by-anton-corbijn-1341879544_b.jpg
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    is it 5 yet?
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    i hate xmas ...............thats all today
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Big fat chick.
    Scooter.
    Grocery store.

Scooting along with her scooter-cart packed with processed sweet snacks, red meat and soda. She blows a tire and has a bagger push her scooter with her on it to her car. :fp: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    When my wife is in the shower, I like to take this time I have alone, and fart as loud as possible while she's not around. Just did it.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    mca47 wrote:
    Big fat chick.
    Scooter.
    Grocery store.

Scooting along with her scooter-cart packed with processed sweet snacks, red meat and soda. She blows a tire and has a bagger push her scooter with her on it to her car. :fp: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aaaaah, America. I still can't help staring when I see scenes like that :P :lol:
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    mca47 wrote:
    Big fat chick.
    Scooter.
    Grocery store.

Aaaaah, America. I still can't help staring when I see scenes like that :P :lol:

One of the reasons I do not go to Wal-mart.
    I win.
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    One of the reasons I do not go to Wal-mart.

Oh we don't either ;) But it happens at Meijer's too ...
    mca47 wrote:
    Big fat chick.
    Scooter.
    Grocery store.

She refused to get up during the entire ordeal! :lol::lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Big fat chick.
    Scooter.
    Grocery store.

She refused to get up during the entire ordeal! :lol::lol:

Maybe her diapers were loaded ...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:
    Big fat chick.
    Scooter.
    Grocery store.

Haha....how do you always get to witness this shit?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I wanna rock your gypsy soul ...
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • being in management can be challenging at times. there are times when you really can't help someone. Coming from a bartending background i am used to hearing people complain about various things - at least at the bar i could give them some free whiskey haha.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Big fat chick.
    Scooter.
    Grocery store.

I guess I'm a fatty/freak magnet. :lol:
    It was funny because once her scooter stopped rolling (it would still move) she just stopped and waited for help. She acted like it was the end of the world...looking around panicked like she was going to be stranded in the meat department forever. :lol:
    Once "help" finally arrived, I just stood there and watched. Some bagger started pushing her and then she got mad because it was still in gear and didn't want to ruin the gears. Once they put it in neutral, or whatever the scooter equivalent is, he had to push with all his effort to get that thing moving. He even offered to get her a store scooter which she could ride out to her car in and he could push her busted scooter out without her. Nope! Refused to leave her scooter and her groceries behind. :lol:
    Poor guy had to push her scooter with her 350lb body on it through the checkout line, out the door and to her car with a flat tire. I'd imagine she probably had him put in on the back of the car too! :lol::lol:
    She was pissed off and giving orders the whole time!
    You KNOW that those double stuffed Oreos didn't make it home! I bet that bag was ripped open and she was licking Oreo frosting before she even started her car! :lol:
    Made my day! :D
    being in management can be challenging at times. there are times when you really can't help someone. Coming from a bartending background i am used to hearing people complain about various things - at least at the bar i could give them some free whiskey haha.

You don't have to be a bartender to give out free whiskey!
    Next time someone comes to you complaining about something, hand them a flask! :lol:
  • mca47 wrote:
    being in management can be challenging at times. there are times when you really can't help someone. Coming from a bartending background i am used to hearing people complain about various things - at least at the bar i could give them some free whiskey haha.

You don't have to be a bartender to give out free whiskey!
    Next time someone comes to you complaining about something, hand them a flask! :lol:
    that actually sounds like a logical idea right now haha
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Big fat chick.
    Scooter.
    Grocery store.

I guess I'm a fatty/freak magnet. :lol:
    It was funny because once her scooter stopped rolling (it would still move) she just stopped and waited for help. She acted like it was the end of the world...looking around panicked like she was going to be stranded in the meat department forever. :lol:
    Once "help" finally arrived, I just stood there and watched. Some bagger started pushing her and then she got mad because it was still in gear and didn't want to ruin the gears. Once they put it in neutral, or whatever the scooter equivalent is, he had to push with all his effort to get that thing moving. He even offered to get her a store scooter which she could ride out to her car in and he could push her busted scooter out without her. Nope! Refused to leave her scooter and her groceries behind. :lol:
    Poor guy had to push her scooter with her 350lb body on it through the checkout line, out the door and to her car with a flat tire. I'd imagine she probably had him put in on the back of the car too! :lol::lol:
    She was pissed off and giving orders the whole time!
    You KNOW that those double stuffed Oreos didn't make it home! I bet that bag was ripped open and she was licking Oreo frosting before she even started her car! :lol:
    Made my day! :D
    Bahahhahaha! Oh man....maybe this shouldnt be funny but....well it is! Good lord people are lazy!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Our bathroom has no fan
    My in-laws are staying with us for 10 days in Sept.
    I poop a lot
    the bathroom opens to the kitchen
    this may be a problem
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Caveeze wrote:
    Our bathroom has no fan
    I poop a lot
    this may be a problem

Thant stinks.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Caveeze wrote:
    Our bathroom has no fan
    I poop a lot
    this may be a problem

Thant stinks.

They don't even know yet how bad that stinks... thanks to Glade, I will forever ruin "Pumpkin Spice" for them..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Caveeze wrote:
    Our bathroom has no fan
    I poop a lot
    this may be a problem
    how is that not already a problem. Don't shit where you eat man!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    375673_10151519066766314_489014896_n.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    norm wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAJAJA
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    1094967_10151766514254168_1737051968_n.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    LloydXmas wrote:
    norm wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAJAJA

can't understand why he's single
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    norm wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    norm wrote:

can't understand why he's single
    I dont find a single thing that he wrote being too demanding.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.