81 wrote:
    Those pants are hot... not gonna lie

:o:o :shock:

What? :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

:think:

somebody else want to be the creep and ask for the proof :wave:

those pants are made with tall women in mind...short girls just look plain silly in them. I prefer cigarette pants.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

:think:

somebody else want to be the creep and ask for the proof :wave:

those pants are made with tall women in mind...short girls just look plain silly in them. I prefer cigarette pants.

heels are a great addition to them. i've seen short girls rock them. it's all about the fit.

cigarette pants? :think: off to google
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    where's the friggin "how do you feel" thread!?!!? dammit
    look like high waters :|
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=207850
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=207850

THANK YOU DAMMIT

wait. that's not it. dammit! :twisted:
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=207850

THANK YOU DAMMIT

wait. that's not it. dammit! :twisted:

Here you go:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=177122
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Gotdang tour group kids
    indiana-jones-shoots-swordsman-o.gif
    indiana-jones-shoots-swordsman-o.gif
    81 wrote:

:nono:

you're looking at the capri style...

here:

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=47276249

except not in denim...a nicer fabric.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

here:

See, I think I look shorter in that kind, the ones 81 likes mAke me look taller. Or maybe the skinny ones make me look fat, I don't know.
    I win.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

here:

i don't like em.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

here:

i don't like em.

well, you're not the one who will be wearing them...or are you? :eh:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    well, you're not the one who will be wearing them...or are you? :eh:

if i'm wearing, i prefer the pencil skirt :fp:

just not a huge fan of that look. they don't say classy like the other black pants. i know right :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

here:

See, I think I look shorter in that kind, the ones 81 likes mAke me look taller. Or maybe the skinny ones make me look fat, I don't know.
    Skinny jeans look good on about 1% of the human female population. On everyone else, they just don't work.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

here:

Skinny jeans look good on about 1% of the human female population. On everyone else, they just don't work.
    Gotta be tall with long skinny legs.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

those aren't skinny jeans...they are cigarette pants.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

those aren't skinny jeans...they are cigarette pants.
    They look the same, so same rule applies IMO.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Can a random act of kindness be considered random if the motivation behind the act is guilt?
    For instance, I was at a toll booth today, and I forgot that the car I was driving did not have an EZ Pass (the car I usually drive has one). As I was pulling up to the toll booth operator, I scrambled in my handbag to find my wallet for the toll. I apologized to the operator, and I glanced up to see the driver in the car behind me. Now, the scrambling took 5 seconds, but I felt bad for holding up the operator and the car behind me--so I paid for the car behind me. Can that still be considered a random act of kindness?
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 wrote:
    Can a random act of kindness be considered random if the motivation behind the act is guilt?
    For instance, I was at a toll booth today, and I forgot that the car I was driving did not have an EZ Pass (the car I usually drive has one). As I was pulling up to the toll booth operator, I scrambled in my handbag to find my wallet for the toll. I apologized to the operator, and I glanced up to see the driver in the car behind me. Now, the scrambling took 5 seconds, but I felt bad for holding up the operator and the car behind me--so I paid for the car behind me. Can that still be considered a random act of kindness?
    Do you mean an altruistic acts of kindness? If so, then it's pretty hard to come up with one, because when people do something nice for others for no apparent reason that benefits them, it at the very least makes them feel good, which makes it non-altruistic. Likewise, your guilt made your act non-altruistic. But it was still random I guess. ;)
    SD48277 wrote:

I don't think so...you were guilted into being nice, I don't think that counts. The person behind you probably wasn't as appreciative of the act had it been a different day.

- Christopher McCandless
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLfUgXcvq4g

reminds me of unlost...UNLOST! COME BACK!

- Christopher McCandless
    edited May 2013
    Reaaaaally tired today
    RKCNDY wrote:

The guy running at the end is refusing to even look over. :lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    RKCNDY wrote:

Reminds me of this

http://youtu.be/UV44mj1n6CY
    Just got a meeting invite for next Tuesday

8am-11am :fp:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    So obnoxious!!!!! Gah!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Getting a lot out of the search function.