Random thread about anything

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    zagi wrote:
    81 wrote:
    On my way into work this morning I saw a cyclist flipping off all the drivers he passed. :lol::lol:

should have hit him.....and given him a reason to be pissed off

talking to a friend over the weekend...she suggested i ride a bike to the office. i just :lol::lol::lol:

seriously, that's taking your life in your hands around here.

btw, can you please have your association fix the potholes.
    talking about bike accidents, this came to my mind:
    my godfather was at the border waiting to go through customs and there was a dude passing by on a bike leading a pig with a stick (!!?!?). so, the guy wasn't looking where he's going and my godfather accidentally opened the door just as the guy was passing them. :lol: ofcourse, guy goes flying into a ditch. don't think he'll be taking a pig for a walk on a bike anymore :fp:

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    is KW designing a custom shirt for wrigley?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    this is kinda cree-pee (sedin twins)

enFmr.gif
  • supersonicyearssupersonicyears Posts: 2,619
    davidtrios wrote:
    (sedin twins)

enFmr.gif
    8-)
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    davidtrios wrote:

enFmr.gif
    They do that shit all the time. I think it's cool. :) I kind of wish I had a twin... the sibling I did get is a dud. :|
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

enFmr.gif
    They do that shit all the time. I think it's cool. :) I kind of wish I had a twin... the sibling I did get is a dud. :|

sorry, just reading that is all kinds of funny. I don't have any siblings.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I don't have any siblings.

or do you :think:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

enFmr.gif

My sister is pretty lame

She's 7 years younger than me, though. She can come talk to me in about 10 years and I might take her seriously :lol:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I have a half brother who is something like 20 years older than me. I met him two or three times in my life...I dunno, I doubt he'd know who the hell I was if i passed him on the street.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    edited May 2013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I have a half brother who is something like 20 years older than me. I met him two or three times in my life...I dunno, I doubt he'd know who the hell I was if i passed him on the street.

i knew it.

i have a full brother.....i hope to not see him :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

enFmr.gif

My sister is pretty lame

She's 7 years younger than me, though. She can come talk to me in about 10 years and I might take her seriously :lol:

Pics? :P

NNNNOOOOO! :lol:

:lol: I was hoping for the middle fingers

:lol: I was hoping for the middle fingers

Pics where Will's sister looks hot thread

I hope I never see it
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732

:twisted: :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

My sister is pretty lame

:fp: I can't. Believe you just said that! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    And there aren't pics of her on my facebook

Or my mom either, 81.... :fp:
    Or my mom either, 81.... :fp:

i know...i already looked :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

i knew it.

i have a full brother.....i hope to not see him :lol:
    I see and speak with my sister as little as possible. I've managed to pretty much limit it to Christmas and thanksgiving now, thank god. She is just a huge bitch, and she makes my mom cry ... kind of a "I can't believe my kid turned out to be such a fucking bitch" sorrow. :(
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :(
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    81 wrote:
    On my way into work this morning I saw a cyclist flipping off all the drivers he passed. :lol::lol:

should have hit him.....and given him a reason to be pissed off

talking to a friend over the weekend...she suggested i ride a bike to the office. i just :lol::lol::lol:

seriously, that's taking your life in your hands around here.

btw, can you please have your association fix the potholes.

It is taking your life into your hands around here. A few people in my office bike to work and I think they might secretly have a death wish. No way would I bike down Golf or Roselle or any main street in Schaumburg...drivers around here are fucking crazy (of course myself, Shannon and you are excluded) :crazy: :lol::lol:

And I've called the stupid association about them and a few other things...fuckers! :evil:

I ride my bike to work and back over the Brooklyn Bridge. I hit a tourist/pedestrian a day on my return trip. Fuckwits! There aren't even words to mark the bike lane and pedestrian lane -- there's a picture of a bike in the bike lane and a picture of a pedestrian in the pedestrian lane -- so foreigners and the illiterate have no excuse other than being completely fucking ignorant.

Do I venture into the bike lane when I walk over the bridge? Yes. But at least I look first. These douchenozzles are going to kill somebody someday -- if they haven't already.

I used to take the Manhattan Bridge bike lane for the way back to avoid the tourists/pedestrians on the Brooklyn Bridge. The Manhattan Bridge bike lane is rarely traveled by tourists/pedestrians -- unless they are looking for a place to smoke their pot/crack/meth or shoot their heroin. But the street in Chinatown leading up to it is under construction, resulting in a huge dustcloud, which is not so much fun to pedal through.

Drivers are fine, for the most part -- they know to look out for cyclists. It's the pedestrians we have to worry about most in NYC.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind wrote:
    There aren't even words to mark the bike lane and pedestrian lane -- there's a picture of a bike in the bike lane and a picture of a pedestrian in the pedestrian lane -- so foreigners and the illiterate have no excuse other than being completely fucking ignorant.

Drivers are fine, for the most part -- they know to look out for cyclists. It's the pedestrians we have to worry about most in NYC.

it's True.
    don't cyclists call out warnings?

- Christopher McCandless
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    RKCNDY wrote:

I ring my bell pretty much the whole span and yell like crazy when I think it's called for -- nobody moves.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Shit adds up at the bottom
    dankind wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I ring my bell pretty much the whole span and yell like crazy when I think it's called for -- nobody moves.

:fp:

here, the people who drive the triple wide kid carts hog the entire trail...so the good cyclists yell out, "On your left!' and a smart pedestrian will move over to the right and let the cyclist pass by.

I will run over anybody that doesn't move over...mainly because stopping is hard for me on my bike-long story, the bike is just too big for me.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    the bike is just too big for me.

39425mj_27.jpeg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :|

I'm riding a 27" bike...you know how tall I am.

Somebody thinks they know what's best for me. :roll: (even after he got done building them, and didn't check ALL the connections...first time out, I got thrown onto the road.)

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :|

I'm riding a 27" bike...you know how tall I am.

Somebody thinks they know what's best for me. :roll: (even after he got done building them, and didn't check ALL the connections...first time out, I got thrown onto the road.)

:lol::lol::lol: 27in :lol::lol::lol:

good lord, the tire has to come up to your belly button.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539

Pics where Will's sister looks hot thread
    :corn: