Random thread about anything

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    If you cook veggie pasta for a meal, do you need to include a side of vegetable?
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    why is there not a "Pictures Where The Pope looks Hot" thread?
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    :corn:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    :corn:

Cassadee+Pope+Voice+Season+3+Episode+7+WKAI9Wfwrdal.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Cassadee+Pope+Voice+Season+3+Episode+7+WKAI9Wfwrdal.jpg

hello
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Anti Hipsters are just as annoying as Hipsters

That's just because you didn't think of it first.

Hipster.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    How about a pics where hot chicks look hot thread. Sure it would be closed within a day
    LloydXmas wrote:
    How about a pics where hot chicks look hot thread. Sure it would be closed within a day

Yeah, but what a day it would be!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    LloydXmas wrote:
    The dog rescue people and my friends who share that stuff
    on Facebook are fucking annoying.
    I hate the ones who repost the fucked up looking kids .... no one wants to look at that shit man. 1 million likes and that kid will still be fucked up looking
    :lol: I once voiced my feelings about that.... ONCE. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

That's just because you didn't think of it first.

Hipster.
    whatever - i am just anti - anti - which makes me super fucking cool.
    I am pretty much a Nihilist
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    Why be pro or anti? I am neutral because they are nothing - just people who dress kinda funny and like obscure music because it's obscure. :| They aren't really anything, so I have no feelings one way or the other. But they sure do get a lot of attention! So way to go hipsters! :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    damnit people, you know kat doesn't like all this hipster talk! :nono: :P :geek:
    If you cook veggie pasta for a meal, do you need to include a side of vegetable?
    Like Primavera? No. Maybe a starter salad.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Why be pro or anti? I am neutral because they are nothing - just people who dress kinda funny and like obscure music because it's obscure. :| They aren't really anything, so I have no feelings one way or the other. But they sure do get a lot of attention! So way to go hipsters! :D

I think I'm sensitive towards it because they are EVERYWHERE in Chicago. And I'm very into a lot of the underground music scenes here where they are prevalent. But then, I guess you're right, every generation has its trend.

And norm you're right :oops:

So who likes tennis?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    so what did I miss?
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I think I'm sensitive towards it because they are EVERYWHERE in Chicago. And I'm very into a lot of the underground music scenes here where they are prevalent. But then, I guess you're right, every generation has its trend.

So who likes tennis?
    In high school friends and I would get drunk and play night tennis ... It's not bad. :P
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I think I'm sensitive towards it because they are EVERYWHERE in Chicago.

thank you. blue line around 6:00pm heading home. so many man purses digging in the side of my back on a crowded train :fp:

didn't know that many hipsters were actually employed. starbucks must have an excellent corporate structure and they must give you the tool to be your own boss.

sorry kat. i'll give myself one of these guys :nono:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

So who likes tennis?
    Oh, and btw, I say that anyone should say anything about anything they want - if you want to make fun of hipsters, I think you have every right to do it! :lol: And besides, if hipsters didn't want people talking about them, they wouldn't make a point of being so noticeable.
    still not quite sure what a hipster is. maybe we don't have them around here. we do have Amish.
    I blame Huey Lewis. It's hip to be square
    LloydXmas wrote:

was he Amish?
    How many hipsters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V

It's a pretty obscure number. You've probably never heard of it. :|
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    How many hipsters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V

It's a pretty obscure number. You've probably never heard of it. :|

:lol::lol::lol: Dont Sterotype :lol::lol:
    Are retro sonics track suits hipster?
    rival. wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I think I'm sensitive towards it because they are EVERYWHERE in Chicago.

thank you. blue line around 6:00pm heading home. so many man purses digging in the side of my back on a crowded train :fp:

didn't know that many hipsters were actually employed. starbucks must have an excellent corporate structure and they must give you the tool to be your own boss.

sorry kat. i'll give myself one of these guys :nono:

:lol::lol: So true! If people haven't seen one yet, they certainly will when they come in for the Wrigley show!
  • Whichever vendor charged me $35 for not having enough money in my checking account can kiss my ass. Sick motherfuckers
  • LloydXmas wrote:

:lol::lol: But he wears purple suits. Hipsters would be appalled by his color scheme and ability to draw attention. :fp:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    LloydXmas wrote:

:nono: :nono: :nono:
  • LloydXmas wrote:

Noooo