Random thread about anything

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    what is a hipster? My kids keep saying that, but then they can't quite describe what it is. So then I call them that and they get ticked off. Hope its not something like a wanker

th?id=H.4866864549660593&pid=15.1

that girl has the worst beard I've ever seen.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    anatomy_of_hipster.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • hipsters+2.jpg
  • hipster1.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    tumblr_mdcy13qOZ41qfzyqc.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Here's a lesson about scenesters:

http://www.dobi.nu/yourscenesucks/

Spot on!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    sorry I asked :fp:

all I know is back in my day, you go around like that and you are just asking to get your ass kicked.
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Here's a lesson about scenesters:

http://www.dobi.nu/yourscenesucks/

Spot on!

:lol:

The Juggalo
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

all I know is back in my day, you go around like that and you are just asking to get your ass kicked.

:lol::lol::lol:

The Juggalo

:lol::lol: The sad thing is that I know someone that fits into each and every category :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Hipsters are cool, they have style, Girl Hipsters even more so, all Kitchy. I was Grunge before Grunge, during Grunge and After Grunge, that or i'm just a dirtbag.
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

The Juggalo

:lol::lol: The sad thing is that I know someone that fits into each and every category :fp:

Yep. I had a friend that came to a party in high school with full juggalo face paint

:fp:
  • Hipsters are cool, they have style, Girl Hipsters even more so, all Kitchy. I was Grunge before Grunge, during Grunge and After Grunge, that or i'm just a dirtbag.

They are an interesting subculture, for sure
    Steam Punk is Brilliant, but you need money for that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Most of the people I know are rocking the hxc toughguy routine. I think they forgot they're in their 30's now :fp:
  • Still looking for a kilt and black military boots for the wrigley show :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Most of the people I know are rocking the hxc toughguy routine. I think they forgot they're in their 30's now :fp:

That's a little Sad :lol:
    Still looking for a kilt and black military boots for the wrigley show :lol:

You would look Kick Ass! Post a pic, i'll change my avatar to Will's Kilt and black boots.
    I don't understand anything that has been discussed in the last two pages. I am old.
  • Still looking for a kilt and black military boots for the wrigley show :lol:

You would look Kick Ass! Post a pic, i'll change my avatar to Will's Kilt and black boots.

Yeah, the really nice boots are over $100... so, I might go to the Army Navy surplus store down the road and get some used ones...

Or I could ask my buddy at Fort Bragg to get me some kind of a discount :think:
  • Or my dad...

Shit... his feet are too small :fp:

Will there's an awesome place in Chicago where you can get all that stuff...The Alley http://www.thealley.com/. I spent way too much time there when I was in high school :lol: It's not too far from BL's, we'll take you over there!
  • KatKat Posts: 4,840
    Was closed for review.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Will there's an awesome place in Chicago where you can get all that stuff...The Alley http://www.thealley.com/. I spent way too much time there when I was in high school :lol: It's not too far from BL's, we'll take you over there!

Cool :D

I'm going to try my luck with Private Brad first

• Maybe 'spring cleaning' of the forum...if any threads gets closed, the snake pits of AMT have my vote. Politics brings out the worst in all, myself included.
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Here we go.

shrug.gif

Thanks for the suggestion

You're one of those people that refuses to listen to anything someone suggests to them. I believe you sir are a hipster in hiding! :nono:

WELLL!!! Excuuuuuuse meee!

I listened to him and yeah, just more overproduced country that spent too much time in present day Nashville
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Blind Melon - Soup

Brilliant Song

RIP
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    Maybe 'spring cleaning' of the forum...if any threads gets closed, the snake pits of AMT have my vote. Politics brings out the worst in all, myself included.

i thought they locked it because talking about crusty hipsters is off limits :lol:

but yet in the 'pics where EV looks hot thread', it is okay to post a .gif of him dry humping the air and making suggestive comments as to where the poster would like to position their body on him. cesspool. :fp:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rival. wrote:
    Maybe 'spring cleaning' of the forum...if any threads gets closed, the snake pits of AMT have my vote. Politics brings out the worst in all, myself included.

i thought they locked it because talking about crusty hipsters is off limits :lol:

but yet in the 'pics where EV looks hot thread', it is okay to post a .gif of him dry humping the air and making suggestive comments as to where the poster would like to position their body on him. cesspool. :fp:

just a random shake down.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mmmmmm Enchilada Doritos :P
  • 81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

just a random shake down.
    in prison we call them the Red Team.... because they wear red. Prison folk aren't a real complicated bunch.