Random thread about anything

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    they're not kidding...i saw this earlier today...this was just fucking terrible

http://deadspin.com/5929877/this-is-the ... ition-ever
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    norm wrote:

That was horrible...it sounded like a record being played at the wrong speed.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    norm wrote:

That's brutal.
    I haven't had a haircut in three weeks and now my hair keeps tickling my right ear. Since tomorrow is Sunday and my barbershop is closed I will have to obsess over this until Tuesday as they are closed on Monday as well. That's all.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    Just got home after the Toronto festival of beer. I'm wasted. That's my random post.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    I haven't had a haircut in three weeks and now my hair keeps tickling my right ear. Since tomorrow is Sunday and my barbershop is closed I will have to obsess over this until Tuesday as they are closed on Monday as well. That's all.
    :|
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    my kitty has the loudest meow ever.

my cat should have a meow off with your cat...

oh yeah:) I bet my cat has the biggest meow. And it is tame in this video compared to when he smells Irish spring soap (he is nuts!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwjhGGOYw-U&feature=plcp
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Fuck Burger King
    DS1119 wrote:

I haven't had a haircut in seven months. What a baby. :roll:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Fuck Burger King
    I can't tell you how much I agree with this statement! I would rather eat a ratburger than go to BK.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Fuck Burger King
    I can't tell you how much I agree with this statement! I would rather eat a ratburger than go to BK.

They moved down to #3 and Wendy's moved to #2 (behind McDonald's)... When that happened they basically copied McDonald's and released a bunch of "new" stuff... Now I see these commercials for this summer grilling crap and all of it just looks like trash.
    I hate it when people put the toilet paper roll on backwards

1111081850.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    iluvcats wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    my kitty has the loudest meow ever.

my cat should have a meow off with your cat...

oh yeah:) I bet my cat has the biggest meow. And it is tame in this video compared to when he smells Irish spring soap (he is nuts!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwjhGGOYw-U&feature=plcp

His meow is pretty close to Jonas'...it would be a close match! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I hate it when people put the toilet paper roll on backwards

1111081850.jpg

Yes..why do they do that? Over is the way to go.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    "meow off" is funny
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,850
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Fuck Burger King

They moved down to #3 and Wendy's moved to #2 (behind McDonald's)... When that happened they basically copied McDonald's and released a bunch of "new" stuff... Now I see these commercials for this summer grilling crap and all of it just looks like trash.
    still have a better tasting burger than either of the other two.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    DS1119 wrote:

HairCuttingScissors.gif
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    pretzels dipped in PB. Yum.
    mickeyrat wrote:

Oh bullshit! :lol:
    mickeyrat wrote:

IMO they do. not dripping grease like McDonalds and I dont know , Wendys should season theirs. Fresh or not they taste off to me.

A whopper ,to me, is as fresh as it can get.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

IMO they do. not dripping grease like McDonalds and I dont know , Wendys should season theirs. Fresh or not they taste off to me.

A whopper ,to me, is as fresh as it can get.

I've found Wendy's to drip more grease than McDonald's... Then again, the Wendy's out here is certainly not the finest.
    arguing over which diarrhea-induction fast food is better??! that's like getting mad at facebook for being, well, facebook :P :lol:
    norm wrote:
    arguing over which diarrhea-induction fast food is better??! that's like getting mad at facebook for being, well, facebook :P :lol:

No diarrhea here.... Maybe I'm just weird. :shock:
    norm wrote:

nope you're just young ;) :P
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

nope you're just young. And weird ;) :P
    fixed :mrgreen:

mickeyrat wrote:
    fixed :mrgreen:

:P
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    :|

#whitepeopleproblems
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    wouldn't a diarrhea induction food = a laxative?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    mickeyrat wrote:

#fact