Random thread about anything

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Included in an email I received today:

"please be sure to take home any items that are breakable, living, or personal."

was that a 'pink slip' email? :?

I hope not, my entire floor got the email. Do you have a job opening just in case? ;)
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    RKCNDY wrote:

"please be sure to take home any items that are breakable, living, or personal."

I hope not, my entire floor got the email. Do you have a job opening just in case? ;)

Perhaps you're going to have a rollar derby tournament in the office and they want to make sure none of your personal stuff gets ruined ...?

Also: "living items"? :shock: Someone in the office keeping a kitten in their desk drawer? That plus rollar derby tournaments = best office ever.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Perhaps you're going to have a rollar derby tournament in the office and they want to make sure none of your personal stuff gets ruined ...?

Also: "living items"? :shock: Someone in the office keeping a kitten in their desk drawer? That plus rollar derby tournaments = best office ever.

Ya know what, I think this is exactly whats happening. Good thing I still have my pair of roller skates from the late '80's. Swerving to avoid those kittens will be a challenge though.
    Ya know what, I think this is exactly whats happening. Good thing I still have my pair of roller skates from the late '80's. Swerving to avoid those kittens will be a challenge though.

:lol:

Which is exactly why your employer is asking everyone to take their desk kittens and other living items home, otherwise it could become extremely hazardous. And a bit sad.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:

:lol:

Which is exactly why your employer is asking everyone to take their desk kittens and other living items home, otherwise it could become extremely hazardous. And a bit sad.

Meow
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Does that mean you can't have an iphone? I am pretty sure Siri is alive. that bitch is inside my head :shifty: :wtf:
    1275930429VuG7Mh.jpg
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    1275930429VuG7Mh.jpg

Aw...so cute! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    kw18 wrote:
    1275930429VuG7Mh.jpg

:lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

no job openings... :(

but have there been thefts in your office? I would be so upset if someone stole my desk kitten... :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Maybe they have a rat infestation
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXN1pNLaANGX4I_mVx74np1iY-X0U12HwYiDCajw73_Xxwl0ACDg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

no job openings... :(

but have there been thefts in your office? I would be so upset if someone stole my desk kitten... :x

I did notice some of my almonds were missing last week.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnyLOH_40Rw This reminds me of Black Diamonds old avatar.
  • New album from The National this May!
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    New album from The National this May!

:o:o
    Oh... how cool!!! Thanks a lot for this information!!!
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Hedwich wrote:

What a great day! The return of Nine Inch Nails and the announcement of a new album from The National!
    Hedwich wrote:

Awesome!

:thumbup:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    :fp: who the hell would eat at a furniture place anyway?

I'm surprised bobs discount furniture hasn't started selling boboballs
    LloydXmas wrote:

Dude, the Ikea cafeteria is awesome... ;)
    LloydXmas wrote:

people eat at costco...those 150 dogs are a good deal!

- Christopher McCandless
  • LloydXmas wrote:

Eggs, bacon, and potatoes for 99¢

Can't go wrong
    LloydXmas wrote:

Eh. 60 minute drive to look at build your own furniture and shitty cafeteria food. I'd rather save the gas and pick up already assembled furniture. I'm the opposite of Ron Swanson when it comes to building things.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Eh. 60 minute drive to look at build your own furniture and shitty cafeteria food. I'd rather save the gas and pick up already assembled furniture. I'm the opposite of Ron Swanson when it comes to building things.

It was a short drive from my old office. We would go there for lunch.
    I love the free sample people at Costco. They go up to the stand acting like they've never had a hot pocket or a meatball before. Stop living the lie and just grab that sample like you own it.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I love the free sample people at Costco. They go up to the stand acting like they've never had a hot pocket or a meatball before. Stop living the lie and just grab that sample like you own it.

:lol::lol:

I'm sorry...I just don't trust a meal that costs $1.00...maybe that's just me!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2