Random thread about anything

Comments

• Mamasan23 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I love the free sample people at Costco. They go up to the stand acting like they've never had a hot pocket or a meatball before. Stop living the lie and just grab that sample like you own it.

:lol::lol:

I'm sorry...I just don't trust a meal that costs $1.00...maybe that's just me!

Rude
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    wait...there's horse meat in my ektorp sofa? :sick:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I love the free sample people at Costco. They go up to the stand acting like they've never had a hot pocket or a meatball before. Stop living the lie and just grab that sample like you own it.

A hot dog really shouldn't cost more than a buck. 1$ pizza? No fucking thank you.
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    A hot dog really shouldn't cost more than a buck. 1$ pizza? No fucking thank you.
    I dunno.. I always figured processing lips and assholes wouldnt been easy.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:
    wait...there's horse meat in my ektorp sofa? :sick:

I'm afraid there is a chance...
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I dunno.. I always figured processing lips and assholes wouldnt been easy.

Nine nine nine nine ninety nine times
  • New album from The National this May!
    Niiiiice!

Bonnaroo!!!!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Rude

How is that rude?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • New album from The National this May!
    Niiiiice!

Bonnaroo!!!!

Duuuude, I wish :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

But beer pancakes are in play... interesting thought process...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

But beer pancakes are in play... interesting thought process...

Homemade pancakes...yeah there's beer, but those $1.00 meals can be made out of cats for all I know!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Homemade pancakes...yeah there's beer, but those $1.00 meals can be made out of cats for all I know!

:lol:

Oh, stop. Just stop.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

they use Hebrew National dogs, and you get a 20oz soda with it.

It's cheap because Costco negotiates hardcore on their suppliers.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Hi Eddie

stacy_001_1196140638.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

that's pretty much it :lol:
    Again :fp:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    RKCNDY wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXN1pNLaANGX4I_mVx74np1iY-X0U12HwYiDCajw73_Xxwl0ACDg

I wish my coworkers were more like this. :|
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

your coworkers are pussies. (thats what i would say if they were like that)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

what...so cute and fuzzy it makes you want to hold and squeeze them until their head pops off?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I love snails

drunk-snail.jpg
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    :think:
    RKCNDY wrote:

what...so cute and fuzzy it makes you want to hold and squeeze them until their head pops off?

You squeeze cats till their heads pop off? Wanna come visit my 2 cats?
  • My oldest son is on his first field trip w/o me :cry: :shock:

checking the local news every minute it seems, making sure my phone is on full blast and made it know to all co-workers why my phone is on highest volume.

checking the local news every minute it seems, making sure my phone is on full blast and made it know to all co-workers why my phone is on highest volume.

I'm sure my mom did the same for me :D

I'm sure of it. :(

We can't help it....both my boys can be 50 and will still be my babies and in my thoughts all day long. Time is going too fast, they are getting so big. :cry:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    tumblr_misd4eSsUU1qz6f9yo1_500.gif
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    beercakes
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol:

Oh, stop. Just stop.
    Costco hotdogs are good! You can get $1 worth out of the free toppings alone. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

No ... easily distracted by balls of yarn. Here ... go chase ... and get away from me! :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    My oldest son is on his first field trip w/o me :cry: :shock:

My mom stuck me and my sister in something called summer scope when I was 7; random people in their early 20s took us out all day every day all summer long, without an itinerary, and they took us to places like the nude beach and zip lining over 200 foot ravenes and none of the parents even cared. My, how times have changed! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    My oldest son is on his first field trip w/o me :cry: :shock:

My mom stuck me and my sister in something called summer scope when I was 7; random people in their early 20s took us out all day every day all summer long, without an itinerary, and they took us to places like the nude beach and zip lining over 200 foot ravenes and none of the parents even cared. My, how times have changed! :lol:

:shock:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:shock:
    :willshrug: We were fine!
  • one plus one still equals one.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"