Random thread about anything

Comments

• cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    I think I might have broken my toe. :evil:

Thought I did that one night when I was really drunk. I kicked a retaining wall for some reason :lol:

:fp:

well, i can't blame it on alcohol...i'm just a clutz. :fp:
    I lost a bet...
  • I told the trainer this morning at the gym i get real tired everyday about lunch time - his advice was to come back and do another hour workout over lunch. :fp:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... 8388.story

It's a sad day when heroes turn to a life of crime ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    kw18 wrote:

Hmmm...Black Spider-Man, or the traditional Red costume?
  • 2010-12-27-16-05-49-3-sleep-safe-tape-prints-pictures-of-an-eye-along-yo.jpeg
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I need a fountain coke
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I need a fountain coke

no you don't...those are bad for you.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    I need a fountain coke

but they are delicious! something about a fountain coke...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    I need a fountain coke

And crushed ice!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    I need a fountain coke

Always better out of a can or bottle

McDonald's does sell the best fountain coke if you want to go that route.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

And crushed ice!

Exactly!!!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

And crushed ice!

yes! (actually, I love Sonic crushed ice...it's like mini little ice cubes...)

they put extra CO2 in it or something...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    RKCNDY wrote:

And crushed ice!

yes! (actually, I love Sonic crushed ice...it's like mini little ice cubes...)

they put extra CO2 in it or something...
    I've heard that McDonald's has an exclusive deal with coke on that
  • "Each restaurant has a reverse osmosis filter providing the best water available. This not only makes the Coca-Cola taste better it also makes their coffee taste better. The water you get at McDonald’s is the cleanest anywhere and that is the #1 reason their fountain drinks taste the best."

"McDonald’s restaurants can get syrup delivered from a tanker truck and store it in a stainless steel cylinder. Because they sell a lot it doesn’t sit around as long. So the Coke syrup at McDonald’s is fresher than their competitors. Fresher syrup makes better tasting fountain drinks."

"McDonald’s also controls freshness by cleaning everything daily. Letting syrup sit in hoses and machines allows it to chemically degrade and for bacteria to grow. Keeping everything clean also keeps it fresh and tasting good."

http://markproffitt.com/2011/02/15/secr ... stes-best/
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    "McDonald’s also controls freshness by cleaning everything daily.

yeah right :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

That is biggest line of bullshit I've heard yet today! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 wrote:

That is biggest line of bullshit I've heard yet today! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What?

http://www.wusa9.com/investigation/article/225963/455/McDonalds-Buns-Stored-In-Bathroom--Health-Suspensions
  • I'll bet they clean inside the machine and clean the hoses. The McDonald's here in Eau Claire are actually incredibly clean and they hire extra staff to walk around, refill drinks, and clean things immediately.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I'll bet they clean inside the machine and clean the hoses. The McDonald's here in Eau Claire are actually incredibly clean and they hire extra staff to walk around, refill drinks, and clean things immediately.

The one i worked was spotless, i don't eat the cafeteria food in my building because ive been the kitchen, Mc'Ds would have fired everybody if their kitchen looked like that .
  • I'll bet they clean inside the machine and clean the hoses. The McDonald's here in Eau Claire are actually incredibly clean and they hire extra staff to walk around, refill drinks, and clean things immediately.

The one i worked was spotless, i don't eat the cafeteria food in my building because ive been the kitchen, Mc'Ds would have fired everybody if their kitchen looked like that .

Yeah, compared to many other fast food restaurants that I've been to, McDonald's are usually the cleanest.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    "Squeeze me baby...til the juice runs down my leg"

Seriously the dirtiest lyrics ever.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Lemon Song is awesome
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

There are dirtier

You can't beat Treznor the Great.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Lemon Song is awesome

:thumbup: Zep is sex in music form. #fact
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Lemon Song is awesome

as are a lot of the old blues that zep was based on

;)
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

;)

Bow chicka bow blues!!!!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

;)

Bow chicka bow blues!!!!

:lol:
  • Fucking work :x

First time in my life the assistant manager is younger than me :fp:

And she makes a shittay schedule :fp:
    Should I make more coffee, or head down to the cafeteria for more coffee?
  • I dont know about fast food cleanliness, but I protested Checkers for about 11 years because they severed me a cup of soda and a burger and fries. I was hungover like a diseased donkey.. I sucked that pop down like i'd just skateboarded across Zimbabwe, and as I got to the bottom, I opened the lid to get some ice and crunch on it, and the damned cup was full of bugs. They were crawling up and down and inside of the straw. Some were drowned and some were alive.. and i''d be a dollar three eighty that there were some clinging to my esophagus and floating in my belly doing backstoke. Fuckers.

And the manager says, "we clean the lines everyday."
    "What about the stacks of putrid cups covered in bugs, honey?"
    "Well sir, this is Florida, and we DO have bugs."

:shock: :fp: