Random thread about anything

Comments

• Oh, she's talking about doing meth in Texas. :fp: :fp:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    You know how to pick 'em!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • And crack

and adderall... sweet....

What's next? Heroine?

This girl is probably full of shit
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I didn't pick her :lol:

my buddy called her over... I am literally typing and she thinks I'm paying a great deal of attention :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

my buddy called her over... I am literally typing and she thinks I'm paying a great deal of attention :lol:

Oh gawd...he should be entertaining her, you shouln't have to babysit her.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Oh gawd...he should be entertaining her, you shouln't have to babysit her.

He's asleep :lol:
  • Menstruation at 9 years old? okay. I'm out

:fp: your buddy owes you a case of beer.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

At least :lol:

Maybe I should make a move, just to be nice :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

At least :lol:

You should do it to be a dick...

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    You should do it to be a dick...

Working on it :lol:

She wants to cuddle :lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnie wrote:

:lol: Cats ca be so weird!

As for the neighbour situation ... I thought it was totally immature to call the landlord. It was 10 pm! And the music wasn't that loud. She over-reacted.
    We should have sent a picture of the drum set that we are keeping for the birthday of a friend's child in our living room right now :twisted:

Damn American paper walls :fp:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I almost drowned at my desk just now
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    WTH is going on around here today?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

its the track suit effect

I literally tried to inhale water. I forgot how to drink
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

its the track suit effect

I literally tried to inhale water. I forgot how to drink

:lol: Be careful out there!!! We have many a bourbon to toast!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

oh my god. that just reminded me of this chick my buddy/roommate brought home in college.

she was out there. space cadet indeed. she spent the night...slept in his bed...next day he goes to work and her and i are just hanging out watching tv. then out of the blue, she was like, you wanna fuck. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81'ing = lock city? weird
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:

oh my god. that just reminded me of this chick my buddy/roommate brought home in college.

she was out there. space cadet indeed. she spent the night...slept in his bed...next day he goes to work and her and i are just hanging out watching tv. then out of the blue, she was like, you wanna fuck. :lol:

Sounds like something out of Jackie Brown... :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

Sounds like something out of Jackie Brown... :think:

Indeed. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:

:corn:
    My co-worker just used the word "chillax" in a conversation.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Do you work on a beach volley ball court?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    Apparently we have about three minutes until the asteroid either hits or flies by. Been nice knowing you all.
    Do you work on a beach volley ball court?

...to the max, brah.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Apparently we have about three minutes until the asteroid either hits or flies by. Been nice knowing you all.

How will this effect PJ at Wrigley?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

How will this effect PJ at Wrigley?

:think:
  • 81 wrote:

That's, uhh, pretty much how it went down, yeah. :lol:

81 wrote:

That's, uhh, pretty much how it went down, yeah. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

well done :thumbup:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg