Random thread about anything

Comments

• hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    bacon_zps90a61270.png
    I win.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    bacon_zps90a61270.png

For the first time ever, I've wanted someone to get me roses ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    How early can I get my kids to go to sleep. I'm about to move the clocks ahead
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    LloydXmas wrote:

Benedryl
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Swear to god just said the same thing! Is 6 to early for bed? Gotta have my yearly night o love with the wife and all.
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    Swear to god just said the same thing! Is 6 to early for bed? Gotta have my yearly night o love with the wife and all.

:lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • We were just blasting Elton John and having a good Valentine's time and the neighbour called the landlord to complain about the noise and then he called us. What the freaking fuck. Who doesn't like Rocket Maaaaaaaaan?
  • We were just blasting Elton John and having a good Valentine's time and the neighbour called the landlord to complain about the noise and then he called us. What the freaking fuck. Who doesn't like Rocket Maaaaaaaaan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vv-IAiKdB0

Hey, that is not too bad! Maybe she would like that version more ... (I always thought Puscifer was some sort of Death Metal :oops: :lol: )

Man, I hope we can straighten this out. I don't want a war between neighbours.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    :lolno: apparently, she doesn't like bass..

Is there a Jeff Ament in the house? she needs to get right....
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13

Hey, that is not too bad! Maybe she would like that version more ... (I always thought Puscifer was some sort of Death Metal :oops: :lol: )

Its not puscifer :D
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    We were just blasting Elton John and having a good Valentine's time and the neighbour called the landlord to complain about the noise and then he called us. What the freaking fuck. Who doesn't like Rocket Maaaaaaaaan?

:|

She should have just knocked on your door instead of 'tattling', would have been the more mature thing to do. Unless she did try to knock on your door...bass you say? You guys weren't... :o :shock:
    were you? ;)

Next time you see her, just smile and wave.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

blahblah.gif

Just stare at her if she walks by
    RKCNDY wrote:

blahblah.gif

:roll:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Oh, and go to bed grasshopper...

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Oh, and go to bed grasshopper...

I should... whiskey wins again :lol:
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

blahblah.gif

:roll:

It's what I'd do. :lol:

I can be a real dick

I can be a real dick

I figured you to be that way... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I can be a real dick

How so? :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I can be a real dick

How so? :lol:

I was 20 once, I know about you 20-something angsty young grasshoppers!

You just reminded me, I forgot to twit a pic of a kid from the SG show...I could've sworn it was you...

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

You just reminded me, I forgot to twit a pic of a kid from the SG show...I could've sworn it was you...

Do it!
  • This girl is nutty... :lol:

Nine Inch Nails it is :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Do it!

Tweeted...sorry for the dark pic, but I'm not one to be an a$$ and use the flash during a show.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Do it!

Tweeted...sorry for the dark pic, but I'm not one to be an a$$ and use the flash during a show.

Saw it and twatted back :lol:
  • This girl is nutty... :lol:

And she's a racist... awesome :x :x :x :x :x

grrrrrrrrrr
    This girl is nutty... :lol:

And she's a racist... awesome :x :x :x :x :x

grrrrrrrrrr

Run for your life...

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Run for your life...

Nine Inch Nails on the speakers is worth it :lol:

Subwoofing my balls off :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Run for your life...

Nine Inch Nails on the speakers is worth it :lol:

Subwoofing my balls off :lol:

You must be horny... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless