Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    drinkbigredinsteaddrinkbigredinstead Posts: 2,240
    edited February 2013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I love knee high boots, own a few pair myself, but I just can't get into wearing them over pants. Every time I see someone walk by with boots over jeans/pants I just want to say 'arggg yo ho and a bottle of rum'

YARRRR!!! :lol:

;) I must admit the neon revival is really growing on me, any undergarment with a white gauzy cover - love it. However as I am a 30 something mom of two I'm limited to swimsuits, work out gear and nighties.
    Post edited by drinkbigredinstead on
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

;) I must admit I'm the neon revival is growing on me, any undergarment with a white gauzy cover - love it. .

why hello there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I love knee high boots, own a few pair myself, but I just can't get into wearing them over pants. Every time I see someone walk by with boots over jeans/pants I just want to say 'arggg yo ho and a bottle of rum'

YARRRR!!! :lol:

;) I must admit I'm the neon revival is growing on me, any undergarment with a white gauzy cover - love it. However as I am a 30 something mom of two I'm limited to swimsuits, work out gear and nighties.

See I can't get into the neon...so between the 2 of us we're one trendy person! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    rum and underwear, this threads stock is on the rise.. :corn:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    rum and underwear, this threads stock is on the rise.. :corn:

i've got rum at home......

now which lady is going to come over and model her underwear :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    @mamasan2r

:D

Yep I am a conservative person in general, but if I like something I wear it trends be damned. I still buy body shimmer, but that's only to go with the neon nightie ;). My hubby prob wondering when the pole is going up in our bedroom lol
  • Options
    the pole is going up in our bedroom

Thats what she s... aww nevermind.. :shock:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    @mamasan2r

:D

Yep I am a conservative person in general, but if I like something I wear it trends be damned. I still buy body shimmer, but that's only to go with the neon nightie ;). My hubby prob wondering when the pole is going up in our bedroom lol

You and me both! You gotta wear what flatters you! I am also a fan of the body shimmer (even tho some around here are against it...silly silly!). They do say that pole dancing is great exercise ;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    :corn:
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

stock-illustration-22555194-sexy-pole-dance-pictogram.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:D awesome! Thanks, now I know what we're doing for Valentines Day...maybe to Get Right?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:D awesome! Thanks, now I know what we're doing for Valentines Day...maybe to Get Right?

How about "Hold On"?
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    owns knee high boots (Docs too even)
    >
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    >

Seen 'em!
  • Options
    i suggest youtube dirty frank pole dance
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    >

Seen 'em!

;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    @ dissendentman

I have long hair, I need music with energy to whip it around lol

I can imagine my hubby face when he gets home to a bedroom with black lights, body glitter and neon...what the hell might as well have some beers on ice too.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Is it wrong to be turned on by even this?
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Is it wrong to be turned on by even this?
    No. It's not.
  • Options
    @ dissendentman

I can imagine my hubby face when he gets home to a bedroom with black lights, body glitter and neon...what the hell might as well have some beers on ice too.

My wife needs to do this. Tonight.
  • Options
    @ dissendentman

best one on the market: http://xpoleus.com/

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    :clap: nice work Nicky Craven
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    @ dissendentman

best one on the market: http://xpoleus.com/

I will do the necessary research, thank you very much...

;)
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    81 wrote:
    :clap: nice work Nicky Craven
    sadly, she is not making the trek to wrigley.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Impressive! Dirty Frank it is.
  • Options
    Chains on the tires, gas in the chainsaw, beers in the glove box. Heads up trees I'm coming up the mountain to cut you fuckers down
  • Options
    Chains on the tires, gas in the chainsaw, beers in the glove box. Heads up trees I'm coming up the mountain to cut you fuckers down

Why are you cutting down trees?
  • Options

Cut them into stove length sizes and sell it for firewood by the cord. Making a living, The Canadian way I guess. Provides heat for houses
  • Options

Cut them into stove length sizes and sell it for firewood by the cord. Making a living, The Canadian way I guess. Provides heat for houses

Sounds exhasting. Love it, would be a farmer if it would pay the bills.
  • Options
    Some punk kid called my 5 year old son ugly today at school. He flipped him off. Probably should take him out for ice cream tonight.