Random thread about anything

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :lol:
  • If I stop in traffic to let you walk across the street, you'd better be moving! Knees to the chest people
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I don't know why, but I don't like the word "folks".
  • Today is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll ever be again
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    So what i Miss?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    So what i Miss?

Where the hell you been? :nono:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I don't know why, but I don't like the word "folks".

I'll remember that for next time...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • So what i Miss?

Mostly people are drunk, horny, working, tired, hungry, eating, drinking, pissing off their neighbors, getting tickets, not getting tickets, monkeying around, poking fun at Arod, banana bomb sneak attacks, laughing, eating food stuck to their backs, watching bad movies, watching good movies, humping, having pizza, dating TV characters, discussing love triangles, reading books, being hungover, playing video games, and getting threads locked. Did I forget anything?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    So what i Miss?

Mostly people are drunk, horny, working, tired, hungry, eating, drinking, pissing off their neighbors, getting tickets, not getting tickets, monkeying around, poking fun at Arod, banana bomb sneak attacks, laughing, eating food stuck to their backs, watching bad movies, watching good movies, humping, having pizza, dating TV characters, discussing love triangles, reading books, being hungover, playing video games, and getting threads locked. Did I forget anything?

paintballing!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • i am old -- still recovering from a basketball game / concert / super bowl weekend and i didnt even drink
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    So what i Miss?

that about sums it up....so not much really
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • So what i Miss?

For the record the food that was stuck to my back was pepperoni and salami slices.
    81 wrote:
    So what i Miss?

that about sums it up....so not much really

The Love Triangles sounds up my alley :P

I was at Disney World Mamasan23, working on my Irish Tan and beer belly.

Oooh nice!!!

I do hope a picture of you wearing Mickey ears floats up at some point!
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Oooh nice!!!

I do hope a picture of you wearing Mickey ears floats up at some point!

My wife got some real nice ones, Circa 1920's. There fancy.
  • drinkbigredinsteaddrinkbigredinstead Posts: 2,240
    edited February 2013
    So what i Miss?

Bitching about tickets for Wrigley - I am guilty as hell..- still bitch about it to my hubby.
    Post edited by drinkbigredinstead on
  • I love knee high boots, own a few pair myself, but I just can't get into wearing them over pants. Every time I see someone walk by with boots over jeans/pants I just want to say 'arggg yo ho and a bottle of rum'
    So what i Miss?

Bitching about tickets for Wrigley - guilty as hell

:lol: i was checkin in on the porch, people writing 6 paragraphs about how there done with the 10C because they got shut out of one show, it's only one show, go to stub hub ya cheap bastards

• :lol: i was checkin in on the porch, people writing 6 paragraphs about how there done with the 10C because they got shut out of one show, it's only one show, go to stub hub ya cheap bastards

There's still a public sale, too. :lol:
  • someone said rum? :wave:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Cable guy let it slip I pay for my gpas cable and that the channels he gets are not part of the standard package. Now my gpa is talking about paying me back!! Wtf I told the cable people what was up, asked them several times not to mention price or sell upgrades!!!

:evil:
    Anybody playing Candy Crush on FB?
  • Why do I look at my BlackBerry before I get to work? All it does is put me in a sour mood before I even start my day.
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,881
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I love knee high boots, own a few pair myself, but I just can't get into wearing them over pants. Every time I see someone walk by with boots over jeans/pants I just want to say 'arggg yo ho and a bottle of rum'

YARRRR!!! :lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,881
    norm wrote:
    I've done that. :oops: I didn't get arrested though! :thumbup:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    I love knee high boots, own a few pair myself, but I just can't get into wearing them over pants. Every time I see someone walk by with boots over jeans/pants I just want to say 'arggg yo ho and a bottle of rum'

YARRRR!!! :lol:

I want a pair of these

10-black-leather-plain-toe-combat-boots-with-lug-sole.jpg