• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,887
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    l_ffd0845e2506ed206b00e315fbf6afab.jpg
    Who's that?

It's me.
    You wish.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Who's that?
    It's me.
    Not angry enough.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Who's that?

It's me.

Silly!, there ares no black people in Albany
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:
    1355412285_left.gif

That's awesome!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    edited January 2013
    rampage.bmp

:lol::lol::lol:

Rofl_10.gif
    Post edited by peacefrompaul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I'm pretty sure there is a mouse stuck in the door. It's squeaking like crazy.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    1355412285_left.gif

That's awesome!

;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    All you know about me is what I sold ya
  • All you know about me is what I sold ya
    i'm the fucking man
  • guy just came in my office to bum a smoke - said he went to the gas station to get some earlier but got lottery tickets and forgot the smokes.

:x

i want to say really mean things about being poor and also maaking terrible spending decisions - or just basically horrible decision making period
    but i won't.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    guy just came in my office to bum a smoke - said he went to the gas station to get some earlier but got lottery tickets and forgot the smokes.

i want to say really mean things about being poor and also maaking terrible spending decisions - or just basically horrible decision making period
    but i won't.

Do it...I'm in the mood for a good story :corn:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    guy just came in my office to bum a smoke - said he went to the gas station to get some earlier but got lottery tickets and forgot the smokes.

but i won't.

Well my friend owns a call center and an energy company - i do a lot of quality work and reporting for him. That being said call center employees are often coming from a lower class of income.
    Now here comes some stereotypical comments:
    why is it that poor people are also so terrible with money management.
    They all smoke cigarettes. When they go out drinking they drinking Hennessy or Goose or Patron (this one really drives me crazy) the all have on 150 Nike's. They all have several kids. They rock iphone's and droids. They have more clothing options than i do, they all waste 10 dollars on shit (lottery tickets, red bulls, potato chips etc) every time they walk into a gas station - yet they need to collect welfare to feed their children and pay their rent. They are always begging for their checks early on Friday's because their water is about to get shut off or car is about to be repo'd or some shit. it drives me fucking crazy to see these "poor" people.
    Stop wasting your fucking money on bullshit - go to the god damn store instead of mc donalds and tighten up for fucking spending -- budget your money! you really arent as poor as you think you are!!!!!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:

but i won't.

Well my friend owns a call center and an energy company - i do a lot of quality work and reporting for him. That being said call center employees are often coming from a lower class of income.
    They all smoke cigarettes. When they go out drinking they drinking Hennessy or Goose or Patron (this one really drives me crazy) the all have on 150 Nike's. They all have several kids. They rock iphone's and droids. They have more clothing options than i do, they all waste 10 dollars on shit (lottery tickets, red bulls, potato chips etc) every time they walk into a gas station - yet they need to collect welfare to feed their children and pay their rent. They are always begging for their checks early on Friday's because their water is about to get shut off or car is about to be repo'd or some shit. it drives me fucking crazy to see these "poor" people.
    Stop wasting your fucking money on bullshit - go to the god damn store instead of mc donalds and tighten up for fucking spending -- budget your money! you really arent as poor as you think you are!!!!!

They have 16 different kinds of $150 Nikes and a Fitted hat to go with each pair.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Let me just say that I try really really hard not to be judgmental of people as you never know what their situation is. That being said. People that make poor decisions in life and then continue to bitch and moan about their situation and expect others to pick up the pieces for them are completely useless. I have no patience for that kind of shit. This brings to mind Caveeze's accountability thread!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

but i won't.

:?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

but i won't.

in fairness, the lotto tix are better for him. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    tumblr_mgcfmtTvwv1qcbo9lo1_500.jpg
    norm wrote:

WOOOO!!!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    :lol:
    I bet he wouldn't be as excited if he saw what $0.99 panties look like.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    wasnt he the OC on 'Coach?'
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    norm wrote:
    I bet he wouldn't be as excited if he saw what $0.99 panties look like.

i recommend victoria secrets panties :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    davidtrios wrote:

You're right ... he looks just like that guy!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    kw18 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

kw18 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

because it is...jerry van dyke is/was the spokesman for big lots
    norm wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

because it is...jerry van dyke is/was the spokesman for big lots

he has a brilliant football mind
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    he has a brilliant football mind

helluva game plan he devised for the pineapple bowl