Random thread about anything

Comments

• And that is? I can't let this go by without knowing what it is as a guy from Holland.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Dutch_Oven_Class(1).JPG
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Twilight zone marathon.

:corn:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Just checked my mail - I've been called for jury duty selection. I've always wanted to sit on a jury! Interested to see what this process is like.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Just checked my mail - I've been called for jury duty selection. I've always wanted to sit on a jury! Interested to see what this process is like.

:D
    Drunk
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    5 Punk bands played a gig at Marley's yesterday for a great cause - Punks for a Princess

My fav song of the day...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=475748055783388&set=vb.364406323584229&type=3&theater
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    just set up my mini football helmets for the playoffs in my office. it should be an itneresting postseason
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Oh, dear God. You poor woman. Be sure to bring a book.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Bored.gif
    My winterim professor smoking a cigar :lol:

Vicky%20cigar.jpg?_&d2lSessionVal=R90IRCGY9iGWVkJKE3kunDJBt
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

After a few rounds of the shit, you'll be amazed to find the excuses some of the people come up with.And the Gabbies who try to find some common ground with the offense at hand. It was the worst experience I ever had.I'ts not like the Movies. Good Luck! :corn:
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That bad?? :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    donnaruhl wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

After a few rounds of the shit, you'll be amazed to find the excuses some of the people come up with.And the Gabbies who try to find some common ground with the offense at hand. It was the worst experience I ever had.I'ts not like the Movies. Good Luck! :corn:
    :shock: Thanks for the advice or help with dreading this or whatever. :lol:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    i love you
  • My winterim professor smoking a cigar :lol:

i'd hit that
    My winterim professor smoking a cigar :lol:

i'd hit that

In Cuba, too... it had to be done :lol:
  • i'd hit that

In Cuba, too... it had to be done :lol:
    #thatswhatshesaid
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    I had 800 unread emails when I came in to work today...not too bad for being off for 11 days. :x :? :lolno:
    I lost a bet...
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I had 800 unread emails when I came in to work today...not too bad for being off for 11 days. :x :? :lolno:

:shock:

but, im sure the 800 emails are worth the 11 days off

Ctrl A, delete. :)
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Maybe it'll be different where you’re at, or you'll have an easy case. But I was shut and locked in a room for two days over a simple DUI and aggravated assault. Ended up as a hung jury cause some people couldn’t get over their prejudices (on both sides, mind you).

But bring a book for sure. You’ll probably have to sit around and do a lot of waiting.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Maybe it'll be different where you’re at, or you'll have an easy case. But I was shut and locked in a room for two days over a simple DUI and aggravated assault. Ended up as a hung jury cause some people couldn’t get over their prejudices (on both sides, mind you).

But bring a book for sure. You’ll probably have to sit around and do a lot of waiting.
    I think it's a civil case.... Which is even more boring than a criminal case I guess. :(
    I will definitely bring a book!
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I think it's a civil case.... Which is even more boring than a criminal case I guess. :(

Holy crap. Well, those cases might be interesting because there could be lots of testimony about why so and so is an awful human being and why this other person is a cheat. But the law is super boring.

Sorry. :( Hope you get an interesting case or, even better, avoid getting picked altogether.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

Holy crap. Well, those cases might be interesting because there could be lots of testimony about why so and so is an awful human being and why this other person is a cheat. But the law is super boring.

Sorry. :( Hope you get an interesting case or, even better, avoid getting picked altogether.
    Kind of on the fence now. I always thought it would be kind of interesting and juicy to be on a jury. Plus, if I get selected, I don't have to go to work for a month! :lol: But if it's as boring as you and others say, I hope I don't get selected either! ... I do kind of come off like a degenerate, so.... :think:
    davidtrios wrote:

:shock:

but, im sure the 800 emails are worth the 11 days off

Yes, definitely!! :D
    I lost a bet...
    kw18 wrote:

Ctrl A, delete. :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep, most of them went straight to the trash!!
    I lost a bet...
    Hey, where has RKCNDY been these days? Haven't seen her post for ages. She didn't get a time out too, did she?
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Hey, where has RKCNDY been these days? Haven't seen her post for ages. She didn't get a time out too, did she?

I think she posted earlier today