Random thread about anything

Comments

• hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Why do feminine products companies feel the need to make their products flowery and pretty? Believe me, no one cares at that point. Knock $$ off the cost and save your flowery decorations for something that the world needs.
    I win.
  • Tom Waits and Tool to get this day started. Clearly it can only go downhill from here
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I am dealing with the most ignorant mother fucker that I have ever dealt with in my life. She has 0 fucking computer skills and is bitching about it to me like it's my problem. She wants me to do her fucking job and mine. Fucking mother fucking fuck son of a bitch mother fucker cock sucker FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

STOP FUCKING I'MING ME YOU DUMB FUCKING AHOLE
    :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

clark%20griswold.jpg
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    I am dealing with the most ignorant mother fucker that I have ever dealt with in my life. She has 0 fucking computer skills and is bitching about it to me like it's my problem. She wants me to do her fucking job and mine. Fucking mother fucking fuck son of a bitch mother fucker cock sucker FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

clark%20griswold.jpg
    tell us how you really feel though
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    LloydXmas wrote:

clark%20griswold.jpg

Well if she is IM'ing, she has at least 1 computer skill...
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    funny-sports-pictures-football-greg-jennings-boo-nfl-green-bay.gif?w=240&h=184
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Well if she is IM'ing, she has at least 1 computer skill...

Why I oughta
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    teefury_s168.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    fc,135x135,silver.u3.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    funniest-dog-gifs-dog-licking.gif
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888

What the hell? The drunkest city in the US has people drinking an average of only 14.7 drinks a MONTH? Just looked it up. In BC, men drink an average of nearly 3 a DAY. Even if women drank nothing, that would be triple the rates in Boston. :shock:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:

What the hell? The drunkest city in the US has people drinking an average of only 14.7 drinks a MONTH? Just looked it up. In BC, men drink an average of nearly 3 a DAY. Even if women drank nothing, that would be triple the rates in Boston. :shock:

Clearly Canada wasn't involved, or no US city would be in the top 100.

:fp:
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Name-4-Heavy-Metals.jpg
    I lost a bet...
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Name-4-Heavy-Metals.jpg

stupid teacher didn't get it :lol:

A friend of mine put his answer as "I'm praying to God" on a philosophy exam... the professor put a :) by it. :lol:
    Name-4-Heavy-Metals.jpg

A friend of mine put his answer as "I'm praying to God" on a philosophy exam... the professor put a :) by it. :lol:
    What I see stuff like that I regret all the wasted opportunities when I was at school. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Name-4-Heavy-Metals.jpg

I know..if i was a teacher and one of my students did this they would have gotten bonus points for creativity and making me laugh! :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Name-4-Heavy-Metals.jpg

What I see stuff like that I regret all the wasted opportunities when I was at school. :)
    :lol::lol: Me too!
    I lost a bet...
    Too high to be listening to Daft Punk :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Name-4-Heavy-Metals.jpg

Brilliant!! Just brilliant!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    For some reason my buddies girlfriend called to tell me that they have to put their cat down

ummm.
    For some reason my buddies girlfriend called to tell me that they have to put their cat down

ummm.
    Kind of weird, but she's looking for some sympathy or empathy, that's all. Sometimes it helps to share the grief. Sounds like she doesn't have many people to share it with.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

ummm.
    Kind of weird, but she's looking for some sympathy, that's all. Sometimes it helps to share the grief.

I tried to be really nice, and all.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

ummm.
    Kind of weird, but she's looking for some sympathy, that's all. Sometimes it helps to share the grief.

I tried to be really nice, and all.
    Oh good. I just assumed you said, "Who cares?? Fuck off!" :lol:;) ... It doesn't sound like she chose an appropriate outlet, but people can act really weird (sometimes crazy) right at the time of someone or something dying.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh good. I just assumed you said, "Who cares?? Fuck off!" :lol:;) ... It doesn't sound like she chose an appropriate outlet, but people can act really weird (sometimes crazy) right at the time of someone or something dying.

Well, I'm not that much of a dick! :lol:

It can seem like it sometimes, but I'm not. :lol:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    There are (or were) a lot of creeps on this board!

:lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    There are (or were) a lot of creeps on this board!

:lol:

That is a great thread :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

ummm.

Is that the one that had the 3some?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

ummm.

Is that the one that had the 3some?

No this is the one that's been dating this girl for 5 years