Random thread about anything

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Two words....

Multiple tv's
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    what's a bizzaro? I'm afraid to look in UD. :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    when i was getting gas after work today...i ran into another person who apparently knows my bizarro...her name is Brook and she works with horses..

sometimes i wonder what my college bizarro is up to and if he still quailfies as my bizarro ...

did you actually know your bizarro? I've never met mine, but she has been my bizarro since college...apparently she use to live in FL. My old neighbors from when I was a kid live down there now and went up to her and started talking to her like she was me... :lol: Recently it seems she's moved to MD. In the past couple of years, I've had at least 2 people think I was her...and 2 people think that she was me.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    RKCNDY wrote:

it's someone that looks like you...i believe it originated with superman...
  • I've recently had an obsession with grilled cheese sandwiches. I made 6 of them today

I AM disgusted with myself, thank you very much.
    I've recently had an obsession with grilled cheese sandwiches. I made 6 of them today

but did you eat them all
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    I've recently had an obsession with grilled cheese sandwiches. I made 6 of them today

but did you eat them all

All 6

Hell, I had two cans of soup too.
    81 wrote:

but did you eat them all

All 6

Hell, I had two cans of soup too.

for the first time in my 3 years here, i am officially jealous
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    smiley-face-silly-stoner.gif
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Correct. Bizzaros are similar to you, but just slightly off. They did a Seinfeld episode on it ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Correct. Bizzaros are similar to you, but just slightly off. They did a Seinfeld episode on it ...

I must have missed that episode.

I don't think I have one, people have come up to me and started talking to me like they know me, so sometimes I just play along until they realize it... :lol: (usually it happens at concerts and those people are drunk)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

I don't think I have one, people have come up to me and started talking to me like they know me, so sometimes I just play along until they realize it... :lol: (usually it happens at concerts and those people are drunk)

It's the same episode about man hands, and Elaine starts hanging out with another group of people who are the bizarro versions of jerry, kramer and george. Feldman! Hysterical.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

It's the same episode about man hands, and Elaine starts hanging out with another group of people who are the bizarro versions of jerry, kramer and george. Feldman! Hysterical.

:|

somebody hates the 'man hands' episode...so that's why I haven't seen the entire episode. :x

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

somebody hates the 'man hands' episode...so that's why I haven't seen the entire episode. :x

you got somethin on your face
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    michael-jordan-dunking.jpg
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol:

One of our quality leaders has man hands. She even wear size large gloves. :shock: But she plays a mean bass.
  • afroannnie wrote:

One of our quality leaders has man hands. She even wear size large gloves. :shock: But she plays a mean bass.

Bigger hands are useful when playing bass, in my opinion.
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    McDonalds.jpg
    I win.
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    McDonalds.jpg

Amen. :clap:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    DS1119 wrote:

That was cool, crowd sucked Moose C
    i love a good mocking
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    dirty.jpg?t=1354822173
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    dirty.jpg?t=1354822173

:clap: :thumbup:
    DS1119 wrote:

That was cool, crowd sucked Moose C

Man. How do you get away with that avatar? I had one last year of a dolphin humping some girl and Kat cut me off. :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Man. How do you get away with that avatar? I had one last year of a dolphin humping some girl and Kat cut me off. :fp:

I do wonder the same thing!

It is hot though. :shifty:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Ever see the pic of the dog with a dildo in his mouth, that's the one i want to use but i don't think it would go over so well :lol:
    Ever see the pic of the dog with a dildo in his mouth, that's the one i want to use but i don't think it would go over so well :lol:

I think you officially have the dirtiest mind on the board.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I think you officially have the dirtiest mind on the board.

:D i posted it once and Norm p.m.ed me, "BJ get that off there unless you want to get banned for life"