***OFFICIAL***I'm Going to Missoula Thread

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,575
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

prices went up. :x

still can get a place within a mile or two in that range....

days inn doesn't look bad.

Hawthorne has rooms...and a wafflemaker.
    I will be the DD.
    :D

that's way out there. :fp: :nono: :lol:

i want to be in walking distance....i might have a sobriety problem.
    I heart taxis. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I heart taxis. ;)

i like the drunken stumble. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    might have? :lol::lol:

you make a good case :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I heart taxis. ;)

i like the drunken stumble. :lol:
    :lol: There is something special about being within crawling distance of your hotel room!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    so what is the collective thought on tickets?

should i put in for a pair and sell the extra....or will i be able to buy one from one of you crazy's...

i'm thinking there will be plenty of extra's :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Edved007Edved007 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 1,021
    I'm going one way or another, so put me down! I'm in both lottos, and if I don't get picked I'll buy them from the public sale.
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

should i put in for a pair and sell the extra....or will i be able to buy one from one of you crazy's...

again, Mr. RK says that he know of 6 people in Butte that will/will want to go. No promises that I WILL be able to sell your extra, but there is a good chance I will be able to find someone for you.

The hotel I'm at is 7 miles from the venue, again, I will be the Designated Driver.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I say buy them... since I might be looking for a single! :D
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

again, Mr. RK says that he know of 6 people in Butte that will/will want to go. No promises that I WILL be able to sell your extra, but there is a good chance I will be able to find someone for you.

The hotel I'm at is 7 miles from the venue, again, I will be the Designated Driver.

hmm...i'm putting in for a pair....

i'm betting we all win.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    when is everyone thinking of getting to town? gonna be a party sat night? right? :? :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

i'm betting we all win.

I have you quoted now...no backing out! :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

i'm betting we all win.

I have you quoted now...no backing out! :lol:

this is crazy :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    81 wrote:

I think if you have your heart set on going, you should put in for tickets. Maximize your chances! You'll have no trouble selling your spare.
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    81 wrote:

I think if you have your heart set on going, you should put in for tickets. Maximize your chances! You'll have no trouble selling your spare.

book your plane ticket. :lol:

anybody wanna make a 15 mile run to Idaho? if i'm going that close to a new state........
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm sure the hotels in the area didn't know what hit them when all their rooms suddenly booked up yesterday before they could hike prices and gouge us! Nice work :clap:

Motel 6 seems to still be available. Its really close and really cheap

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/mote ... archtype=C
    Gorge
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,769
    GA or Bust!! 8-)
    11 hrs to get there! lets do this!!
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    Reserved at Motel 6... probably absolutely digusting, but very close to venue, with a kitchenette, and only $107 for 2 nights, and cancellation until Sept 29th. :thumbup: Thanks P-Town!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Reserved at Motel 6... probably absolutely digusting, but very close to venue, with a kitchenette, and only $107 for 2 nights, and cancellation until Sept 29th. :thumbup: Thanks P-Town!

Actually, according to tripadvisor (which I use all the time - great travel site) it has decent reviews for a 50.00 a night hotel...except for the most recent review....

www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g45277 ... ntana.html
    Gorge
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

i'm betting we all win.

Now that I've reserved a motel room, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get myself there, so keep me in mind if you get them! :) ... Actually, I'll probably have an extra bed if anyone needs one and they don't scare me! :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Actually, I'll probably have an extra bed if anyone needs one and they don't scare me! :lol:

hi tour buddy....my name is 81 and i like beer.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Actually, I'll probably have an extra bed if anyone needs one and they don't scare me! :lol:

hi tour buddy....my name is 81 and i like bourbon.

fixed

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    81 wrote:

i'm betting we all win.

you think so????
    you are probably right .... i think
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

hi tour buddy....my name is 81 and i like beer.
    :wave: In!
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,349
    Just reserved the budget inn on priceline (pay when you stay)... about a 10 minute walk to the venue, free breakfast and parking... I think there will still some rooms left in the $60 range

AND you can cancel up to the day before with no fee
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    I can't even wait to see everyone!! :clap:
    Please add me to the list, thanks! (Bgirl59- aka Joanne in Tucson)
    (PS) If I don't get picked, pls PM me with a link to the "I NEED A TICKET" board, thanks!! :wave:
    xoxoxo
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    airfare from chicago to spokane....249 :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I think that's about half of what I payed to get to PJ20 from Seattle. Road trip the bitch!!
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I think that's about half of what I payed to get to PJ20 from Seattle. Road trip the bitch!!

road trip is most likely...i was just curious what it would be...

if we can fill the seats, i think the van would be an awesome time
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Flying in to SPokane still leaves a 200 mile drive. Who decided to put Montana out in the middle of east bumfuck? :lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

road trip is most likely...i was just curious what it would be...

if we can fill the seats, i think the van would be an awesome time

I don't think I'll find any flights for less than $550 or so... Hmm. 17 hours on a Greyhound plus 5 hour layover in Seattle, or spend an extra $400? Tough decision. At least the ride is throughout the night. Pop a few Nytol and it might be okay! :D