World Cup 2014 - Brazil!

Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    And ya, what's up with Suarez??? Fucken vampire. Turning into a South American finals. But most of us expected that. Just saw the replay of the "bite", he FUCKEN bit him. Wow saurez, and talks are you're coming to barca! I dnt think so now......
  • Leathe?ma?Leathe?ma? Posts: 354
    Luis eat world :-)
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    Wow, at least the guy caught him in the mouth after he got bit. Shameful.
  • EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,519
    The least surprising development of this World Cup: European teams are vastly overrated and rarely do well outside their continent.
    South America had 6 teams - 5 have advanced, 1 still in it going into last group games
    CONCACAF - 4 teams in - 2 have advanced, 1 still in it going into last group

So, 10 teams across the North and South Amercian continents in, 8 going through comprising half the final 16.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    He got his money's worth on that bite ...

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    He's gotta get suspended, right?

Oh yeah. What a dumb ass!
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823

He has to be. What the fuck is wrong with that guy??? This is the 3rd time he has done this, isn't it?? What an asshole.
  • Leathe?ma?Leathe?ma? Posts: 354
    Hey, he is not a monster. Maybe just a little:-) anyway, he is better than materazzi

Hey, he is not a monster. Maybe just a little:-) anyway, he is better than materazzi

Materazzi got an electric guitar from Ed in San siro
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    woof
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:

woof

=))
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,229
    Whooo hooo!!!!! First time in World Cup history Greece is going to Round 16.
    Ah yeah baby!!! B-)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,187
    Yeah he deserves to be suspended for the rest of WC WHAT AN ASSHOLE ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    edited June 2014
    Uh, Oh!

edited June 2014
    Suarez's bite was almost as scandalous as the red card awarded to Marchisio.
    Post edited by Byrnzie on
    edited June 2014

The least surprising development of this World Cup: European teams are vastly overrated and rarely do well outside their continent.

European teams have won 10 of 19 World Cups.
    Post edited by Byrnzie on
    edited June 2014
    Byrnzie said:

European teams have won 10 of 19 World Cups.
    Poorly constructed statement on my part. Where did they win those? Emphasis on outside continent. (I know South Africa is not Europe). Basically - countries win in their own hemisphere. I could have easily said - no surprise North/South America teams do well in own continent.
    Byrnzie said:

Uh, Oh!

My 10 yo son and I were joking around and came up with 2 commercials for Suraez we think someone more industrious than us could make a funny YouTube vid out of. Hopefully you are familiar with the commercials:

Little Caesar's:

Bite, Bite!
    Sip, Sip!
    It's the deep dish Suarez combo - for lunch!
    Chiellini! Chiellini!

And a blast from his past for Subway:

5, 5, 5 dollar fore-arm!

I hope you enjoyed those as much as we did. We'd do the YouTubes ourselves, but we're too lazy.
    edited June 2014
    class="Quote" rel="EdsonNascimento">
    Byrnzie said:

Uh, Oh!

My 10 yo son and I were joking around and came up with 2 commercials for Suraez we think someone more industrious than us could make a funny YouTube vid out of. Hopefully you are familiar with the commercials:

Little Caesar's:

Bite, Bite!
    Sip, Sip!
    It's the deep dish Suarez combo - for lunch!
    Chiellini! Chiellini!

And a blast from his past for Subway:

5, 5, 5 dollar fore-arm!

I hope you enjoyed those as much as we did. We'd do the YouTubes ourselves, but we're too lazy.

Hahaha, I love Evander Holyfield's response. "I guess any body part is up for eating" and there's always that one gambling site that was actually taking bets this guy would bite someone. I can't remember what it was called but I'm guessing someone got paid. Hahahaha

Edit- here it is, 167 people got paid.
    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/06/luis-suarez-biting-prop-bet-norway
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I doesn't help that he has some seriously large chompers.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,775

South America had 6 teams - 5 have advanced, 1 still in it going into last group games
    CONCACAF - 4 teams in - 2 have advanced, 1 still in it going into last group

So, 10 teams across the North and South Amercian continents in, 8 going through comprising half the final 16.

CAUSE THE FIX IS IN....jeez is it not that obvious

same with France winning in '98 and many other examples

Look at that 1st game with Brazil...total horsehit, Suarez not being seen...the fix is in

Qater getting a WC

I love futbol but I watch with suspended disbelief

• 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,104
    demetrios said:

Ah yeah baby!!! B-)

<:-P <:-P
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,104
    demetrios said:

Ah yeah baby!!! B-)

<:-P <:-P
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    1 word-MESSI
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    edited June 2014
    23scidoo said:

demetrios said:

Ah yeah baby!!! B-)

<:-P <:-P </p>
    Say where is Dimitrispearljam?

Peace

Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    g under p said:

Say where is Dimitrispearljam?

Peace

Ill watch 1st day
    .then tour starts so ill be on the road..when i return ill watch the semifinals amd final

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    I am nervous