Options

New Site coming soon !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    It's not even easy to renew your membership... :lol: There's no link to add it to the cart...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    This new site doesn't work on cell phones as well. I tried to sign in to the board and it wouldn't work. was VERY annoying. I can go into my profile and things but the board shows me as not signed in.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    JV130312 wrote:
    strilo wrote:
    How long is the new site going to be in beta? I grow tired of having to log out and back again every time I come to the forums to post.

I've gotta say...so far... I liked the old site better, especially the shop.

AGREE!!

Double that.
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    the new site absolutely blows, not being able to change your forum avatar (picture) is beyond ridiculous
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    100% agree...new site blows....

bring back the old one
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    81 wrote:

bring back the old one
    really,how difficult is to fix the log in-out issue and change avatar,Signature ,see your order history?
    cant be that hard...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    81 wrote:

bring back the old one
    really,how difficult is to fix the log in-out issue and change avatar,Signature ,see your order history?
    cant be that hard...
    we are paying to participate on this site, if it was free it wouldn't be as big of a deal, but we are all paying customers so we are not out of line expecting some of these basic issues to be addressed
  • Options
    81 wrote:

bring back the old one
    cant be that hard...
    we are paying to participate on this site, if it was free it wouldn't be as big of a deal, but we are all paying customers so we are not out of line expecting some of these basic issues to be addressed
    i hope they fix it soon..i dont know what else to say..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    the new site absolutely blows, not being able to change your forum avatar (picture) is beyond ridiculous

I tryed to change my Avatar the other day, but couldn't figure out how to, thought i was just being stupid.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options

I tryed to change my Avatar the other day, but couldn't figure out how to, thought i was just being stupid.
    no one can until they fix it we are all stuck with what we got :fp:
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

no one can until they fix it we are all stuck with what we got :fp:

I feel better for knowing that now, i'm happy enough with my avatar, but just thought i'd update it, no biggie. but i hope the fix all the issues soon.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    WHere do you go to renew your membership?!?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    as super frustrating as it is, since it has been over a month, 10c and their IT vendor is aware of the issues and I believe they are still trying to hammer them out. I have gone back and forth with them on issues such as I can't log onto the forums or check out from goods at work or from my phone. At first, they believed it was firewall issues on my side, but hopefully they figured it out by now that nothing has changed for any of us, and they made a change and it is indeed on their side. Its unfortunate because we see a lot less participation from fans during the day including me, unless I work from home where I can reply to threads and send PMs etc. Here's hoping to a resolution soon as I am sure they did not intend for the customer experience to be this limited, this long.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Hey Dave

Was wondering if you were still struggling

I've been in regular touch too and it's still something being worked on. It's obviously not an easy fix and patience is the order of the day for us

Are you windows 7 based?
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Hey Dave

Was wondering if you were still struggling

I've been in regular touch too and it's still something being worked on. It's obviously not an easy fix and patience is the order of the day for us

Are you windows 7 based?

Hey Paul!
    Yes, struggling terribly and my days at work are sadly much slower without being able to reply to threads and PMs etc.
    I believe we are Windows 2010 based. I use both Firefox and Internet Explorer and no luck with either. Its definitely something on 10c's end as I can still successfully log in and post on other forums such as EB and some forums for some volunteer/nonprofit stuff that I administrate. Just as bad, I now can no longer log on thru my phone which I was able to do with the old forums.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,126
    Not to mention, the "new" shipping charges to US address has kept me from buying about 6 things so far.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    Wait, how are we all paying to use these forums? Last time I checked, anyone could sign up for free and use them, not just Ten Club members...
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    strilo wrote:
    Wait, how are we all paying to use these forums? Last time I checked, anyone could sign up for free and use them, not just Ten Club members...

that changed back around 09. you have to be a paying member to post
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    Not to mention, the "new" shipping charges to US address has kept me from buying about 6 things so far.

I was wondering if perhaps the "new" shipping charges to the US addresses was an error, so I have e-mailed 10c to ask about it. Perhaps that is also something that needs to be fixed with the new site. Hope so anyway!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options

I was wondering if perhaps the "new" shipping charges to the US addresses was an error, so I have e-mailed 10c to ask about it. Perhaps that is also something that needs to be fixed with the new site. Hope so anyway!

I'd be interested to know there answer. It seems that the 10C shipping charges are eerily similar to ticketmaster fees (25%) :)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    seems very strange..
    the International shipping cost is cheaper than before and even cheaper that us shipping cost..
    good for us out of usa,but its strange this is happening with in the us ..
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,940
    Wait...PJ have fans in the US?
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Spags wrote:

:lol:
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Spags wrote:

Not as many as they would if they actually toured here. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Spags wrote:
    :lol:
  • Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    So the site is no longer in beta, yet I still have the very same login bug, where it says I am still logged in, but I am not logged into the forums. I wonder if they have any interest in fixing this.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,890
    strilo wrote:
    So the site is no longer in beta, yet I still have the very same login bug, where it says I am still logged in, but I am not logged into the forums. I wonder if they have any interest in fixing this.

Home page still says Beta
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 947
    i'm still having the login issues as well :?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    And there is something wrong with the login bar when on a smartphone. It detaches and floats around in the middle of the screen. Very annoying.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934
    I can log into my account and shop for goodies, but I can't post or reply on the message boards on my Blackberry.