Options

New Site coming soon !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    mookieb10mookieb10 Posts: 930
    Just because it says east troy doesnt mean there will be a boot. It says mexico city too and we know there is no proper recording of that show.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    I got my email about 2 hours ago, so if you've not had it, don't panic :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    The last new look was based on Backspacer ...

hmmm...

getting even more excited for the new album! .... squeak!! yaaaay.gif
  • Options
    grahammurgrahammur Posts: 51
    i hope they release the whole 2005 tour in flac format or cd format in the new bootleg revival section!we should all sign a petition to get this amazing tour released in a higher quality format!
  • Options
    CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    As to the one-time use number,it will help if the site is hacked, but it will be invalid when they go to charge it again for renewal and your membership will expire until you come and enter in a new number.

Naw... mine can be set up to be used over and over by a single merchant. I set the limit to the amount they can apply and the expiration date, and use it repeatedly at the same merchant.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Had three issues of credit card fraud against me,

on all occasions my bank have dealt with quickly and easily and recredited my account.

the key is to have a good credit card provider who provides solid card protection in the instance of fraud
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,939
    grahammur wrote:
    i hope they release the whole 2005 tour in flac format or cd format in the new bootleg revival section!we should all sign a petition to get this amazing tour released in a higher quality format!

Yes please!!!!!
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461
    great notice.

For celebrate this, the next week can be with 30% discount or free shipping??? :D
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    cardoso wrote:
    great notice.

For celebrate this, the next week can be with 30% discount or free shipping??? :D
    both!!but the site will be close so we cant order anything!! :fp: :shock:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mtxmtx Posts: 283
    Still here? Campers :lol:
    Wuhlheide 2006, 2009, 2010,2014; Chorzów 2007; Hyde Park 2010; Open'er 2010;
    Alpine 1&2;
    2012 Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, Copenhagen;
    2013 Wrigley EarthCam / Ice cold water $1
  • Options
    mtx wrote:
    marrie ann sent those mails...forum will not go down.. :fp: :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    Ok Sunday is here still alive :lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mtxmtx Posts: 283
    mtx wrote:
    Everybody loves her... :lol:
    Wuhlheide 2006, 2009, 2010,2014; Chorzów 2007; Hyde Park 2010; Open'er 2010;
    Alpine 1&2;
    2012 Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, Copenhagen;
    2013 Wrigley EarthCam / Ice cold water $1
  • Options
    mtx wrote:
    mtx wrote:
    Everybody loves her... :lol:
    she didnt mail me..we broke up kinda ugly... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    I am so bitter about the new auto-renewal feature for the Ten Club memberships.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    strilo wrote:
    Pretty ridiculous that it seems to be mandatory. Lots of people are complaining about that though... I'm betting they decide to make it optional because of the backlash.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,271
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    strilo wrote:
    Pretty ridiculous that it seems to be mandatory. Lots of people are complaining about that though... I'm betting they decide to make it optional because of the backlash.
    I miss the good old days when I was sending cash in a envelope from Sweden to Seattle.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    strilo wrote:
    I miss the good old days when I was sending cash in a envelope from Sweden to Seattle.
    I just don't want a dedicated credit card for it. Sometimes I want to use my Mastercard, and sometimes my Visa, depending on the current balances, ya know?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    strilo wrote:

I just don't trust it when i was responsible to renew i made sure to get it done before the date now it states on mine that it will be renewed on 12/12 :nono: me no like this ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    See I would rather set it and forget it. If I need to change credit cards, I will do so. But if I'd had this option 2 years ago, I would never have lost my 10 year old place in line...
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136

I remember having sent 12 bucks and a note in 2001, later I learnt that from then on it was 25, because of the whole anthrax thing, I didn't get my newsletter, so at the time I sent the 12 bucks I wasn't aware the fee increased, then the whole country went to the gutter, so I didn't renew until 2006, when I started over...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options

I remember having sent 12 bucks and a note in 2001, later I learnt that from then on it was 25, because of the whole anthrax thing, I didn't get my newsletter, so at the time I sent the 12 bucks I wasn't aware the fee increased, then the whole country went to the gutter, so I didn't renew until 2006, when I started over...
    What whole country went to the gutter?
  • Options
    dude12dude12 Posts: 12
    nice
    PUSH ME AND I WILL RESIST
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,939

You did cash? Scary shit man. I only sent them money orders. I remember those day's after school going to the bank. Paying 3 bucks just for a piece of paper to later head home, staple it to the merchandise VHC catalog then ship out. It took a while but when the goodies came in, oh mama!! Though I'll never forget not getting an item I had placed for. That No Code hat. It was my first option. We had to pick 2 options (if our first option was sold out our 2nd item would be it). Well I didn't get my first or 2nd choice. But the other items came in through. It's all good.
  • Options
    How long is the new site going to be in beta? I grow tired of having to log out and back again every time I come to the forums to post.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,128
    strilo wrote:
    How long is the new site going to be in beta? I grow tired of having to log out and back again every time I come to the forums to post.

I've gotta say...so far... I liked the old site better, especially the shop.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    strilo wrote:

whoa.
    i think its the greatest thing since toast. toast and pearl jam, rather.

I mean, when i saw this notice ("your membership will auto renew ...") i almost fell backwards out of my chair with joy.

I can't remember a single year in well over a decade where i have been on time, so THIS IS A TREAT for me.
    Seriously, I've done the whole "please 10c, please don't cancel my number" a few more times than I care to think about.

Last year i had to (for like the 5th time, and finally they listened to me) BEG them to MOVE my renew date, because it was like right before Christmas, and who the fuck remembers to renew a membership at christmas time?

But now i'm A-OK!

YAY

ps - i will concede that it should probably be optional though.
    maybe a check box is in order.
    :D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    strilo wrote:

I've gotta say...so far... I liked the old site better, especially the shop.

AGREE!!
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.