Options

New Site coming soon !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,494
    Suziemay wrote:
    Not happy about the fact that we have to keep our credit card number on file. I don't like doing that at all. I don't trust the security of this site and whenever I'm asked to store card info on sites, I always decline.

You don't have to if you don't want to. You could just do what you do now and just remember to renew each year. In the FAQs:

Q: What if I do not put my credit card on file?

A: On the day your membership is due to expire it simply expires and you are no longer considered a member.

Orrrrr... go get yourself a card that has some sort of one-time-use or virtual account numbers. I have one and it lets me generate a new CC# which can only ever be used by the first merchant that uses is. I won't provide any free brand advertising publicly, but you can probably find it if you look for it.

The answer to the question about not putting your card on file being that "your membership just expires and you are no longer considered a member" doesn't make me feel good. I know there's a 90 day grace period but you could conceivably miss out on something scheduled for the day your membership expires if you're forced to wait until then to renew. It sounds like there is no option to come onto the site a few weeks before expiration and manually enter your credit card one time. Auto-renewal should be an option one can select and not the only way to renew.

As to the one-time use number,it will help if the site is hacked, but it will be invalid when they go to charge it again for renewal and your membership will expire until you come and enter in a new number.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    for the week we are off here..we find a new forum...but we crashed it already.. :fp: :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CropsmokerCropsmoker Posts: 209
    did we really need a thread about an email we all got? ;)

i bet it still crashes during ticket sales. :mrgreen:
    "Music's at its best when it has a purpose." EV
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Nami wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Anyone else still waiting on the email from 10club about this?

yup

I've not had it, I didn't get the one about the euro gig wristbands either so don't know if periodically they use different mailing lists.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    for the week we are off here..we find a new forum...but we crashed it already.. :fp: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Right now 10c management is laughing and saying...SEE!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Cropsmoker wrote:

what email :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

Right now 10c management is laughing and saying...SEE!!!!!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AmyMooreAmyMoore Posts: 139
    I guess MC is blue because it doesn't exist.

I hope that they are able to get some of the content from the Synergy page at Sony Music because that had good archives from 2000 tour.
  • Options
    about bootleg revival... it's like a streming for the shows??
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Cropsmoker wrote:

i bet it still crashes during ticket sales. :mrgreen:
    nope.

they caught the sabouteur....or however you spell it
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Oh man, this is the only PJ site I know! :mrgreen:

Over three years at this one!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Giddyup :thumbup:
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    brunobell wrote:
    25i0z28.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOO

Nice catch! :thumbup: :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    New site looks awesome! Not cool about the site being down for a week - my summer vacation starts next week :fp:
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,952
    looks cool, sucks they have to shut it down for a week though. New chat thing looks pretty cool also :)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Very exciting.... :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    OMG just got on and saw this,haven't checked the email yet,very exciting news,but this means when I'm not working and at home I'm gonna have to talk to my husband and kids?? :fp: ....NNoooooooo............. :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    :( 10c site shut down for a week...question is, who makes the first thread on the new site....my money is on DIMI
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    free sign up for the Soundgarden site. we could follow Matt lol
    ajb
  • Options
    VinylGirlVinylGirl Posts: 551
    Pretty sweet news, especially for a THURSDAY :lol !!!!!!
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    Looks awesome...can't wait to see it 10C!
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270

I actually have a forum I run if you guys want to have a temporary place to post. Everyone is more than welcome there. Plenty of bandwidth to go around, it shouldn't crash at all. Hell I'll even set up a separate area with a Porch and AET haha.

Shoot me a PM if you or anybody else wants the link.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    brunobellbrunobell Posts: 72
    I wonder why the mexico boot is in blue... have they fixed it? more over, I wonder how much will the East Troy stuff will cost... nevermind, never been this totallly honestly wholly broke before, there's a first time for everthing...

When I posted the pic, I cropped it. But the full pic shows the Mexico City setlist and poster. So I assume it is blue because it is the current show that is selected.

edit: hard to see, but you'll understand what I'm talking about.
    mfc2006 wrote:

boots.jpg
    BOOTLEGS
    2006 Toronto II
    2008 Toronto II (EV)
    2009 Toronto
    2010 Cleveland, Buffalo,
    2011 Detroit (EV), East Troy I and II, Montreal, Toronto I and II, Hamilton
    2012 Philadelphia
  • Options
    Account Info:

Q: Is all my account info going to stay the same with the new site?

A: Yes, on June 3rd we will be moving all of your account information over to the new system as is. This includes your contact info, mailing address, order history, and member number. To make the transition as smooth as possible, please login to your account and make sure all of your contact info is up to date.

Forums:

Q: If I had 40,000 posts will I have to begin again at zero?

A: Your entire forum post history will remain intact as well as pm's and contact info.

Store:

Q: Will the new site accept Paypal in the store section?

A: Sorry, Paypal will not be a payment option when the new site launches. However, please keep in mind that this is only phase one of the new site. We plan to add many more features to the site as we go and a PayPal payment is at the top of our wish list.

Q: Will my entire pearljam.com purchase history still be viewable with the new site.

A: Initially no, your order history will not be viewable to you. However, it is our goal to transfer your past order history to the new site as soon as possible. In the meantime, Ten Club staff will have complete access to this information so if you need to reference some old order info please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->

Tickets:

Q: Will ticket sales be hosted through the new site, or will you continue to use the PayPal drawing system.

A: It is our mission to continue working on improving the fan club pre-sale ticketing system. However, in the meantime we plan to continue using the PayPal drawing system implemented in January 2012.

Automatic Membership renewals:

Q: What does Automated Membership Renewals mean?

A: It means never having to worry about loosing your member number (seniority in the fan club) again! Now with our new site, all members are required to have a credit card number on file. When it comes to your expiration date, the new system will automatically charge that card for the new year of membership.

Q: Do I have to put my credit card on file in order to renew?

A: Yes, all Ten Club membership will be automatic renewal. The new system will keep your credit card on file at the time you make your first renewal on the new system. After this first time you will not be asked for this info again.

Q: When do I need to put my credit card on file?

A: The new site will send you an email just before you are about to expire warning you of that deadline. Since this is your first renewal on the new system, you will be asked to enter your credit card info and agree to the new terms of use for future renewals. From this point forward you will not receive any more renewal reminders as the site will automatically renew for you.

Q: What if I do not put my credit card on file?

A: On the day your membership is due to expire it simply expires and you are no longer considered a member.

Q: My Membership expires in the next 30 days. Should I renew now, or wait until the new site goes live so the credit card info is on file at that time.

A: That's up to you. If you renew before June 3rd, later when the new site launches you can visit the "My Subscriptions" page and add your credit card info on file there. It will not charge your card until your current membership is up for renewal the following year.

Q: What if I decide not to renew.

A: To cancel future membership renewals, simply login and visit “My Subscription”. Next click “Do Not Renew Subscription”. Your current membership will stay active until your expiration date at which time your membership will simply become inactive. Should you decide to renew more than 90 days after that date, you will receive a new member number and all seniority will be lost. However, your membership and order history will remain intact.

Q: Do I still have 90 days from my expiration date to renew and keep my member number?

A: Since we do not have your credit cards on file until you’ve submitted the card info, we are granting all members a 90-day grace period on their current membership. ***Reminder, during the 90 day-grace period you are considered an expired member and therefore not eligible for any fan club benefits. The grace period only applies to getting your member number back should you decide to renew within that time frame.

Q: What if during my membership year, my credit card is deactivated or expired?

A: All you have to do is login to your membership account and update your credit card info in the “My Subscription” section.

Bootlegs:

Q: I read that one of the new features will be “Select Bootleg Revival”. What does that mean?

A: Our own Pearl Jam sound engineer is digging into the archive and pulling out some old bootlegs that have either been discontinued or were never released. We never quite know which recordings will surface so it’s quite an exciting time. We’ll be posting them for sale in the online store, one-by-one as we receive them.
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,940
    Good shit!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    It would be great if the forum on the new site would allow larger photos to be posted.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    So cool

hope we get the 2007 boots
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    :lol:
    81 wrote:
    Will everyone start over with the number of posts listed?
    If I had 40,000 posts will I have to begin again at zero?

Just sayin.

doub't you have to worry about it.

just sayin :lol:

kat said in anouther thread, the forum won't be impacted by the changes

I wouldn't mind losing the number of posts I made, that's nothing to be proud of, but people on the lost dogs forum posting what they want or what they sell, to lose that would be a pity, or the tabs I keep in order to check certain threads on a daily basis, to lose that would be a pity... not the end of the world though...

zero'ing it out wouldnt trouble me either......really couldnt care less.....at nearly 8000 posts thats a constant reminder i spend way too much time here :lol:
  • Options
    susannjsusannj Posts: 646
    LOVE the fact that there's going to be automatic membership renewal :thumbup:
    -See the waves on distant shores, awaiting your arrival...

Stanhope, New Jersey 08-12-1992
    Randall's Island, New York 09-28-1996
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 09-08-1998
    Wantagh, New York 08-24-2000
    New York, New York 07-09-2003
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 06-03-2006
    New York, New York 05-21-2010
    Brooklyn, New York 10-19-2013
    New York, New York 05-01-2016
    New York, New York 09-11-2022