Options

BBC "Sherlock" / Benedict Cumberbatch Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    curlygirly9curlygirly9 Vancouver, WA Posts: 1,872
    YUM. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Right? It's like goddamn dude, no letting up with the gorgeous :P
  • Options

:lol: This is my new favorite smiley, btw, in case you haven't noticed: :crazy: It's the only thing that can accurately describe the hypnotizing effect he has on us. I feel like we're having too much fun by ourselves on here; Where are the Cumberbitches?!
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Options

:lol: This is my new favorite smiley, btw, in case you haven't noticed: :crazy: It's the only thing that can accurately describe the hypnotizing effect he has on us. I feel like we're having too much fun by ourselves on here; Where are the Cumberbitches?!
    :lol: I love that one too!

We need this one added to the mix hahaha hypnotized.gif

For real, are we the only two that think it's a fox? A friend of mine on FB noticed a post of mine and it was like she came out...she said hey, I love him too! :lol:

One of my friends just started watching and she likes it, which makes me happy! Spreading the gospel of goodness :D
  • Options
    :P Nice! So far I've only gotten my sister into it, but she loves him too. I'll keep working on others!

Is he a natural blonde, I wonder? I'm telling you, it's only brits I'm into being blonde for some reason. I prefer the dark hair always, but Cumberbatch and Bowie can have whatever hair color any day of the week. And he seems like he's so nice to the fans! Love.
  • Options
    :P Nice! So far I've only gotten my sister into it, but she loves him too. I'll keep working on others!

Is he a natural blonde, I wonder? I'm telling you, it's only brits I'm into being blonde for some reason. I prefer the dark hair always, but Cumberbatch and Bowie can have whatever hair color any day of the week. And he seems like he's so nice to the fans! Love.
    My sister is next, she's already been informed she's coming over and seeing the first episode lol

I think he's a natural redhead or blondy red...I like dark hair myself, but he looks cute with the lighter locks too.
  • Options
    Lol, I like that you've informed her :lol: Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong; I need to start forcing people and giving them no other options!
  • Options
    Lol, I like that you've informed her :lol: Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong; I need to start forcing people and giving them no other options!
    There ya go!

I told her it's for her own good and that she knows I have good taste :lol:
  • Options
  • Options
    Ahhh nice! I wonder if it'll air on BBC America, or if I'll have to wait for the DVD. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    Ahhh nice! I wonder if it'll air on BBC America, or if I'll have to wait for the DVD. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I think it's also going to be on HBO (if you get those fancy channels!) LOL Booo
  • Options

I think it's also going to be on HBO (if you get those fancy channels!) LOL Booo
    Ah I don't get HBO :x BAAAAAAAH lol

Hopefully Netflix is not exceedingly bootsy and they offer it there.
  • Options
    And because I need something pretty to lighten up this morning

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJvRcgFAoSQfsRnRGFXak4Iu_FYhoVyaIEQCu6_eDb05hzHcUw
  • Options
  • Options
    LOVE it! I'm getting the fixings together for a nice dinner with my dad and sis here to watch the opening ceremonies :D

Can he just narrate everything? When it's one's turn at the DMV, announcements at the airport? Like, all the things? :D
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,440
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

:o:D :thumbup: Oh, you know what we like! Thanks!
  • Options
    And in that spirit, I stole this from somebody's tumblr :lol: :crazy:

cumberbatch-sexlol.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    Nice! I do like :D
    And in that spirit, I stole this from somebody's tumblr :lol: :crazy:

cumberbatch-sexlol.jpg
    hahaha awesome! And so true.

Lazy Sunday here so more pretties :D
    tumblr_m5zsqta4pE1ryi4j7o1_500.gif
  • Options
    And another random one before I go out for a walk :D

tumblr_m72le0q2281qjh3gj.gif

:lol: I know I'll be using this one someday when someone says something dumb!
  • Options
    And another random one before I go out for a walk :D

tumblr_m72le0q2281qjh3gj.gif

:lol: I know I'll be using this one someday when someone says something dumb!

:lol: Yes!
  • Options
    I'm seriously so using that pic someday lol

Heads-up to everyone that your local PBS station may be airing "Hound of Baskerville" tonight (I guess it depends where you're at), in case you'd like to give this show a shot :) some friends of mine have gotten into it, so much so that when they watched the 3rd episode of the first season on Netflix, they HAD to buy the first episode of Season 2 to find out what happened :D
  • Options

Heads-up to everyone that your local PBS station may be airing "Hound of Baskerville" tonight (I guess it depends where you're at), in case you'd like to give this show a shot :) some friends of mine have gotten into it, so much so that when they watched the 3rd episode of the first season on Netflix, they HAD to buy the first episode of Season 2 to find out what happened :D

Nice Heads up, I hope some more people get to watch it. It looks like PBS is playing the Inspector Lewis series where I am.
  • Options

Nice Heads up, I hope some more people get to watch it. It looks like PBS is playing the Inspector Lewis series where I am.
    Yeah mine too, there's another PBS station affiliate in the area that is airing Sherlock too, so hopefully if others have that same combo dealie going in their town, they can enjoy the splendor we've been privy to :D
  • Options
    Quickie pretty before I hit the drawing board :D

tumblr_m7vwl0d1KD1rt921mo1_500.jpg
  • Options
    Well if that's not drawing inspiration, I don't know what is! :)
  • Options
    How true is this?! :D
    547806_144075095730399_1708524295_n.jpg
  • Options
    :lol::lol: It's impossible, there's so many Cumberbatches with so many hair colors! There's a Cumberbatch for everyone.
  • Options
    :lol::lol: It's impossible, there's so many Cumberbatches with so many hair colors! There's a Cumberbatch for everyone.
    haha it sounds like a commercial...get your Cumberbatch now! :lol:

528512_10151075474089443_1660022754_n.jpg
    I think I already felt a kick! :shock:

:lol:

And side note: SO proud of myself, good friend of mine has informed me she is completely obsessed with this show! She'll be able to commiserate with me awaiting Season 3 :D still got to get my sister to watch the first ep though even though I told her she really didn't have a choice lol
  • Options
    https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 5076_n.jpg

I can't post the pic but I will post the link because it's GORGEOUS.