Options

BBC "Sherlock" / Benedict Cumberbatch Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    No problem, and yeah there is some footage cut out from the american broadcast, but the dvd seasons are complete. I need to get them too.
    It's good to know that there is that difference! I'm looking forward to having them, especially if there extra stuff. I liked how they mentioned in that interview above about the cinematography, it's so awesome. I love the use of text and how they change scenes.

I know, I really want to watch them. It is still kind of strange to me that PBS of all things would edit the show, but then again, they edited PJ20 when it aired I think, too. Lame!
    Yeah I don't know what they really gain, I guess they need to ensure they have enough air time to do the whole Masterpiece Mystery intro and thank donors and all that jazz.

I noticed a difference when I saw Downton Abbey on Netflix compared to PBS as well. Weirdos lol
  • Options
    This insult montage is pretty much how I'm feeling towards everybody today lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Cca7Nq2Zs
  • Options
    curlygirly9curlygirly9 Vancouver, WA Posts: 1,872
    Hahahahaha! This made my day, seriously. I love the hissy fit he throws on the couch and when he tells the phone to shut up when it rings! Awesome, thanks Chiqui!
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Options
    Hahahahaha! This made my day, seriously. I love the hissy fit he throws on the couch and when he tells the phone to shut up when it rings! Awesome, thanks Chiqui!
    :lol: you're welcome. I was going bananas here at work, it sums up my sentiments perfectly :D I love the phrase 'too much stupid in the room'....lord how I relate to that lol
  • Options
    tumblr_lmw8znWGqd1qhl6lj.png
    Just in a Ben perv mood lol
  • Options
    YUM. I'm in a pervy mood for him ALOT. I mean, this is love. :lol: I might actually have to get a photobucket so I can post this picture of him I found...But you should watch this interview, it's hilarious. "Consider cumbering my batch?" :lol: Cumberbitches unite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UbudlL ... re=related
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Options
    YUM. I'm in a pervy mood for him ALOT. I mean, this is love. :lol: I might actually have to get a photobucket so I can post this picture of him I found...But you should watch this interview, it's hilarious. "Consider cumbering my batch?" :lol: Cumberbitches unite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UbudlL ... re=related
    You and me both sister...it's a full time job perving over this dude :lol:

oooooh what pic did you find? Please do share :D

I just watched that interview, awesome! :lol: thanks for sharing it.

And here's some pretties for you:
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7dex ... 1_1280.jpg

How sweet and adorable IS he?

More pervitude at http://deareje.tumblr.com/ :mrgreen: muahahaha
  • Options
    OH MY GOD. Why do you do this to me, Chiqui? :lol: I just spent like 2 hours on that tumblr! I have to go to sleep sometime! Holy hell, he's beautiful. That picture I was talking about is on page 17, at the polo event. Can we talk about the white shirt, suspenders, and slacks for a minute?!! :crazy:
  • Options
    OH MY GOD. Why do you do this to me, Chiqui? :lol: I just spent like 2 hours on that tumblr! I have to go to sleep sometime! Holy hell, he's beautiful. That picture I was talking about is on page 17, at the polo event. Can we talk about the white shirt, suspenders, and slacks for a minute?!! :crazy:
    GIRL, I can so talk about that. Or just let this speak for me: drool.gif

:lol: I know that site is quite the rabbit hole, I've gotten lost on it myself :oops: I love seeing him in a suit, something about lovely tailoring just works even better when he's in it.

Ahhhh it is nice to find someone else that doesn't think it odd that he's sex on a stick :mrgreen: and I'll admit it, he's crept into a couple of entries of my Pinterest site. Hell it's for beautiful things right? He freaking fits lol

I can't wait for the Hobbit continuation next year where he shows up as Smaug and the Necromancer....that voice filling a theater?

drool.gif
  • Options
    Interrupting the lewdness for some news! :D

http://www.sherlockology.com/news/2012/ ... 2-19072012

13 Emmy nominations...BOOM! :corn:
  • Options

I was just getting ready to post this! WOO HOO!!!! Looks like I'll be watching the Emmys this year! :) Now back to the pervyness, lol...
  • Options

I was just getting ready to post this! WOO HOO!!!! Looks like I'll be watching the Emmys this year! :) Now back to the pervyness, lol...
    Hmmmm wonder what kind of suit he'll be wearing? :think: :mrgreen:

Yes let the perv hour resume :D
  • Options
    Hour? :) This is now the Benedict Cumberbatch appreciation thread!
  • Options
    Hour? :) This is now the Benedict Cumberbatch appreciation thread!
    :lol: I should just change the name of it already haha

It's his birthday today too :D

So hell...open up the flood gates of perviosity!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT38oyPt-cXd4bqOjlzpoiUrly4pO_JPhwPA707kd0dLkbsdkqNnw

His eyes are ridiculous gorgeous
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlymldqj-lXlc_I95r6tP9SQ2N-XBqvhXmx8oJFObrNITfTcPJ
  • Options
    Nice! What a lovely gift on your birthday, to be nominated for an Emmy!
  • Options
    Nice! What a lovely gift on your birthday, to be nominated for an Emmy!
    For real! And he's a fellow Cancer, nice :D

041012_1757_benedictcum1.jpg?w=500

(yup, I'm just gonna post random pics now lol)
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Just watched all 6 episodes in one sitting.

If Molly, as everyone expects, has a big role to play in explaining that last scene, then Sherlock really owes her a big wet kiss!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    Just watched all 6 episodes in one sitting.

If Molly, as everyone expects, has a big role to play in explaining that last scene, then Sherlock really owes her a big wet kiss!
    I agree! I'm pretty sure she's involved, and I have a theory as to how he did it, but I'll hold off lest everyone else hasn't seen the episode in question, don't wanna mess it up for anyone :) Unless we do a spoiler alert thingy
  • Options
    Oh, I do too, and Molly is definitely involved in the theory! I doubt the kiss will happen though, lol. Poor Molly..
  • Options
    Oh, I do too, and Molly is definitely involved in the theory! I doubt the kiss will happen though, lol. Poor Molly..
    I know, she gets no play. Bad enough she was hooking up with "Jim" lol

oops almost forgot a requisite pic lol my favorite dynamic duo :)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwN1uF8dK28L0NvPpV1vDJ8yii-UaRB5F2AM3rdCpq0ONMECaWRQ
  • Options
    085.jpg

Ok, now we're in business!

And this I found written on a bathroom stall at my college, by an equally awesome nerd! :lol:

086.jpg
  • Options
    Niiiiiiiiice! *swoon*

And I *love* how they corrected "You're" :lol: it's like the beginning of "The Great Game"!
  • Options
    Niiiiiiiiice! *swoon*

And I *love* how they corrected "You're" :lol: it's like the beginning of "The Great Game"!

I know! :lol: It is a college after all! There's more writing in another bathroom that says "Moriarty is real" but I don't have a picture of it :lol: And I'm new to photobucket, so sorry if I post something weird on accident :?
  • Options
    Niiiiiiiiice! *swoon*

I know! :lol: It is a college after all! There's more writing in another bathroom that says "Moriarty is real" but I don't have a picture of it :lol: And I'm new to photobucket, so sorry if I post something weird on accident :?
    haha it's good that the show has such a solid following :D no worries, I tend to post weird things, but most the times on purpose :lol:

tumblr_lyh9xu5THi1qfgma4o1_400.gif
    Are you KIDDING me with those eyes? :crazy:
  • Options
    For Realz about the eyes. With a Z.

cumberbatcheyes.jpg
  • Options
    For Realz about the eyes. With a Z.

cumberbatcheyes.jpg
    It's hard to tell what color they even are. They go from green to blue to gold to gray
  • Options
    Finished up a drawing in an hour, ready for sleep...one last sweet smile before bed :)

14981.gif&width=580&height=350&quality=85&mode=crop
  • Options
    Finally got my Sherlock seasons 1 and 2 in the mail today, Woo! Might have to make it a marathon this weekend.. ;)
  • Options
    Finally got my Sherlock seasons 1 and 2 in the mail today, Woo! Might have to make it a marathon this weekend.. ;)
    Nice! I got both for my birthday, it's great cuz you won't have any of the missing scenes like when they air it on PBS :D marathon sounds divine!