EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sadly, I do not. Her sister is actually prettier IMO. We used to go to the same rollerskating parties too. Good times :lol:

Would you happen to have any pictures from the rollerskating endeavors? :corn:
    My brother might. She was enthralled with my tits and bothered that mine were bigger than hers. I do remember that :lol:
    This story is cool. Plus, she still talks about her boobs (or lack thereof). :lol: I was a regular watcher of Regis and Kelly working second shift. :oops: Don't judge. :lol:
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    Plainville CT

John Bello, creator of SoBe and former President of National Football League Properties (NFLP), marketing arm of the NFL.
    Ted Christopher, NASCAR driver.

Niko Koutouvides, NFL player for the New England Patriots.

Don Maitz, science fiction, fantasy, and commercial artist.

Scott Martin, former MLB player for the Los Angeles Dodgers, now is the head baseball coach at Stafford High School.[10][11]

Earl Snyder, MLB player for the Cleveland Indians and 2004 World Champion Boston Red Sox.

Sheri Moon Zombie, wife of Rob Zombie and actress in many of his films and music videos.

Looked up Sheri Moon's bio and damn she was 2 years ahead me and was going while I was there. Her original last name sounds (Skurkis) familiar..
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Toni Collette went to the girls school down the road.
    Former Australian Netball Captain Liz Ellis was in my year as well as Aussie Goalkeeper Zelco Kalac.
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    EmBleve wrote:
    This story is cool. Plus, she still talks about her boobs (or lack thereof). :lol: I was a regular watcher of Regis and Kelly working second shift. :oops: Don't judge. :lol:

KBgvtOGwYj_id-hit-it-two-times.jpg
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    Lane Tech High School - Chicago

Hmm...Lots of baseball players... :)

Rod Blagojevich is a former Governor of Illinois :? :oops: :oops:
    Buzz Capra is a former Major League Baseball pitcher (1971–77).
    Phil Cavarretta was a Major League Baseball player (1934–55). He spent most of his playing career with, and briefly managed the Chicago Cubs.
    Len Church was a pitcher for the Chicago Cubs (1966)
    Bill Daily is an actor (I Dream of Jeannie).
    Frank Dasso was a pitcher for the Cincinnati Reds (1945–46).
    Anna Davlantes is a news anchor at WMAQ-TV Chicago.
    Otto Denning was a Major League catcher for the Cleveland Indians (1942–43).
    John Felske is a former Major League Baseball player and manager.
    Bill Fischer was a lineman for the Chicago Cardinals (1949–53).
    Carl Giammarese is a singer and guitarist who co-founded The Buckinghams.
    Fred Goetz, mobster implicated in the Saint Valentine's Day massacre. :shock: :shock:
    Arndt Jorgens was a Norwegian-born catcher (1929–39), playing his entire career for the New York Yankees
    Orville Jorgens was a pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies (1935–37).
    Ed Linke was a Major League Baseball pitcher (1933–38).
    Justina Machado is an actress (Six Feet Under).
    Irv Medlinger was a Major League Baseball pitcher for the St. Louis Browns (1949, 51).
    Fritz Pollard is a member of the College Football Hall of Fame and Pro Football Hall of Fame. He was the first African-American to be a head coach in the NFL
    Phil Weintraub was a Major League Baseball player (1933–38, 44–45)
    Johnny Weismuller was a five-time Olympic gold medal winning swimmer who later became an actor, best known for his portrayal of Tarzan in the MGM film series 1932–42.
    Steve Wilkos is a talk show host and former bodyguard (The Jerry Springer Show). :? :oops:
    Adrian Zmed is an actor (TJ Hooker, Dance Fever). :? :oops:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Rowdy Roddy Piper.
    and for you Canadian curling fans, I went to school from grades 3-12 with Jennifer Jones. She was my first date in grade 4. I took her roller skating. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Neil Young went to my buddy's school (Kelvin High).
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    from wikipedia:

Notable alumni
    Cam Connor - professional NHL hockey player with the Montreal Canadiens in the early 1980s.
    Robert "Butch" Goring - professional NHL hockey player, notable for winning 4 consecutive Stanley Cup with the New York Islanders.
    Jennifer Jones - Professional Curler, Team Manitoba.
    "Rowdy" Roddy Piper - WWE Superstar.
    Mike Ridley - professional NHL hockey player with New York Rangers, Washington Capitals, Toronto Maple Leafs and Vancouver Canucks
    David Richter - played 365 games as an NHL defenceman with Minnesota North Stars, Philadelphia Flyers, Vancouver Canucks, and St. Louis Blues.
    Jesus of Nazareth - also referred to as Jesus Christ or simply Christ, is the central figure of Christianity and is also regarded as an important prophet of God in Islam. Most Christian denominations venerate him as God the Son incarnated and believe that he rose from the dead after being crucified, Christians traditionally believe that Jesus was born of and also coincidentally died a virgin , performed miracles such as removing Wagner from power ,and founded the six churches in the windsor park area.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,748
    DS1119 wrote:
    Andy Van Slyke

A good man

andyvanslyke.png
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    From Wikipedia

Anthony Field - Blue Wiggle :lol:
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Options
    bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Non other than Melvin Gibson

6a00d83451d69069e20134855efbc8970c-pi

Thats pretty cool pjfan31...am genuinely intrigued as to what he would have been like at school...am guessing a bit ADHD...

Saw an interview with the photographer Ken Duncan, who was apparantly childhood friends with Mel...did you know him too?
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
  • Options
    I went to HS with Kelly Ripa. She was in my older brother's grade. I was more friendly with her sister Linda. Swam at their house a few times. Didn't care for either of them much :lol:

Ali Gorman (health and medical reporter for the local news station) went to my school too. I don't remember her :oops:

Can't think of anyone else

Oh and comeback girl...if I went to the same school as you and Kelly Ripa...boob size issue aside...You'd be the one I'd be trying to get a glimpse of at those pool parties! (Please forward all photos c/o Bindy, Australia)
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:
    Andy Van Slyke

A good man

andyvanslyke.png

Met him a few times. So funny. :lol: His parents are a riot though. I spent hours talking with his Dad. A HUGE Yankees fan! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Absolutely nothing from my school experience...Erina High School...we had a few surfers that almost made it...just down the road Terrigal High had Shane Powell who finished runner up to Kelly Slater for the World surfing title in the 90's...

My mum taught at St Josephs:
    Belinda Emmet (RIP) Aussie soapie star
    Julia Morris Comedian
    Post edited by bindy123 on
  • Options
    markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,067
    AnthonyGreg_display_image.jpg?1333407077

MidwestToughestRegion-300x166.png?cda6c1

Basketball commentator and point guard of the greatest college basketball team of all times...Greg Anthony.
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    EmBleve wrote:
    She's always been obsessed by her boob size :lol: I watch it too on my days off. I like TV Kelly better than real-life Kelly. Or maybe she just got nicer as an adult. She's always been pretty and she knew it, but not in a nice way.
    bindy123 wrote:

Oh and comeback girl...if I went to the same school as you and Kelly Ripa...boob size issue aside...You'd be the one I'd be trying to get a glimpse of at those pool parties! (Please forward all photos c/o Bindy, Australia)
    :lol: Thanks. You're next on the list to get the Yearbook. (Have you ever seen Jersey girl hair in the late 80s/early 90s? :oops:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    Christina Papa!!!was my girlfriend at high school!! :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    bindy123 wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Non other than Melvin Gibson

6a00d83451d69069e20134855efbc8970c-pi

Thats pretty cool pjfan31...am genuinely intrigued as to what he would have been like at school...am guessing a bit ADHD...

Saw an interview with the photographer Ken Duncan, who was apparantly childhood friends with Mel...did you know him too?

Yeah I heard he was a nutter.... Back then it was Christian Brothers teaching there with limited normal teachers. Apparently he jumped out of a window, and may have even been expelled....

There is an autographed photo circa lethal weapon one of him displayed in the library.... Pretty cool to have him there.... I have read a few responses, do I have the most famous person?
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    Hard to beat David Hasselhoff...but you have got my vote pjfan31
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    I went to the Fame school (LaGuardia HS of Music and Art and the Performing Arts)- looking at wiki- a lot of famous people on the list:

Steven Bochco
    Eartha Kitt
    Shari Lewis
    Liza Minnelli
    Slick Rick
    Paul Stanley
    Suzanne Vega
    Jennifer Aniston
    Robert De Niro
    Laurence Fishburne
    Al Pacino
    etc...

while I was there- the Wayans brothers, and a few others, I think.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    not many

the current leader is Chris Carpenter.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Not many here either....

But Mike Fisher, Denis Wideman, Chris Kelly.

Clearly we're a hockey town LOL
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,750
    Hillary Clinton went to my high school.

A guy I played baseball with Adam Rosales is with the Oakland A's.
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    None at my school, at least in the traditional sense of being 'famous', I guess. I did have a friend that I was on the high school dance team with who went on to graduate number ONE in her entire class at UNC-CH (my alma mater ;) ), and then she went to Harvard Law and moved to Amsterdam for several years after that. That makes her famous in my mind. :mrgreen: And last I heard, she was going for her PhD in psychology. (oddly enough, her younger sister became a stripper in Myrtle Beach, SC...can't imagine the dynamics there, hard to compete with that).
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,779
    there is no wiki page for my high school

but Linda Fiorentino went to my school - Dogma, Men in Black
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    One of my high school's alum went on to be an actor who at the height of his career played the moon man from McDonalds.

thumbnail.aspx?q=4972082303336653&id=0762feec9d7cab051213310bc9839c16

That's about it.
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    From what I remember

Captain Kangaroo
    Simon and Garfunkel
    The Ramones
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    From what I remember

Captain Kangaroo
    Simon and Garfunkel
    The Ramones
    you cant be that old!!!!!!! :fp:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”