***Official Hartford 5/13 CCFA Fundraiser & Pre-Party Thread!!!***

123457»

Comments

• Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Great job Nicole! I think it went really well. The bar was packed with fired up Pearl Jam fans. It turned out to be a very good place, and the shuttle was clutch! I had fun, I hope everyone else did too!
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    i had a great time at sweet janes, really cool bar!!!!!!! :)
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • XboxjunkieXboxjunkie Posts: 133
    thanks, had a great time in there!
    Hello to everyone I met!
    How I choose to feel is how I am.
    11/95 San Jose; 9/96 Randalls Island; 8/00 Jones Beach; 7-8&9 2003 NYC; 10/04 Reading; 9/05 & 10/05 Borgata; '06 Irving Plaza; '06 Hartford; '06 Camden 1&2; E. Rutherford 1&2 '06; Vegas 7/06; Bridge School 1&2 '06; 2008 WPB, Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2, Boston 2, EV NYC 1&2 and NJPAC; 6/09 EV Philly 1&2; 2009 LA 3&4, 09 San Diego, 09 Philly 1-4, 2010 MSG 1 and 2, 2010 Boston, 2010 Hartford, 2010 Newark; Alpine Valley Sept 2011
  • Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    Can anyone tell me the phone number for Sweet Janes? IT is not in information and I do not see a website

There's not a website for it...but the phone number is 860-882-6754
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
  • cat72cat72 Posts: 2,993
    Sounds like everything went well and a good time was had. I however, due to travel issues(taking too long to get there) wasn't able to make it. I got there to drop off the stuff I promised, with the intention of going back after finding my hotel, but wasn't able to make it.:(
  • There's not a website for it...but the phone number is 860-882-6754

Thanks much. I left my credit card there last night. Dumb!
    11/95 San Jose; 9/96 Randalls Island; 8/00 Jones Beach; 7-8&9 2003 NYC; 10/04 Reading; 9/05 & 10/05 Borgata; '06 Irving Plaza; '06 Hartford; '06 Camden 1&2; E. Rutherford 1&2 '06; Vegas 7/06; Bridge School 1&2 '06; 2008 WPB, Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2, Boston 2, EV NYC 1&2 and NJPAC; 6/09 EV Philly 1&2; 2009 LA 3&4, 09 San Diego, 09 Philly 1-4, 2010 MSG 1 and 2, 2010 Boston, 2010 Hartford, 2010 Newark; Alpine Valley Sept 2011
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    just want to offer a big Thank You! to Hands bound! what a great pre-party, and you obviously put forth a LOT of effort on our behalf, and it did not go unnoticed...and was VERY appreciated! great times, thanks again! :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Hey I had to leave early and head to the lots just as thCCFA party was cranking up, and as 'Hands Bound' was arriving with her box of stuff. How did the fundraiser go??? Looked like people were ready for a great time, and the Sweet Jane's staff seemed pretty into the whole scene. All things being equal, I wish was able to stay and hop the shuttle.
    I love to turn you on
  • JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 677
    Glad to hear you all had a good time, sorry I wasn't able to make it! We went straight to the venue since it took longer for us to get to Hartford then expected.
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Sweet Jane's was a great time. Happy that I got to hang out and meet some new people. The setup was great and good work with the shuttle. I'm worried about philly in the parking lot now ;)
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    sweet janes was a good time... when i got there there was nothing was set up for the raffle and some lady yelled at me for putting my beer next to the gorge poster ;) was that one of you clowns? ;)

anyway... nice to meet you xbox and friends... i'm sure i'll see you around
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • I want to personally thank each and everyone one of you who made it to Sweet Janes before and after the show. That was an incredible show and I was extremely grateful to be part of it. To anybody who had to walk back after the show I sincerely apologize. As much as I thought I had everything well planned, I did not take into consideration the amount of traffic that would congest the way home. You were great sports about it and maybe I will bump into some of you at the DC show. see ya soon, Chris
  • Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    I want to personally thank each and everyone one of you who made it to Sweet Janes before and after the show. That was an incredible show and I was extremely grateful to be part of it. To anybody who had to walk back after the show I sincerely apologize. As much as I thought I had everything well planned, I did not take into consideration the amount of traffic that would congest the way home. You were great sports about it and maybe I will bump into some of you at the DC show. see ya soon, Chris

You still owe me $2.50 :p
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    I want to personally thank each and everyone one of you who made it to Sweet Janes before and after the show. That was an incredible show and I was extremely grateful to be part of it. To anybody who had to walk back after the show I sincerely apologize. As much as I thought I had everything well planned, I did not take into consideration the amount of traffic that would congest the way home. You were great sports about it and maybe I will bump into some of you at the DC show. see ya soon, Chris

Thanks again for letting us use your place for the party!
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Thanks again for letting us use your place for the party!

I second that! I will certainly bag the tailgating next time. Great bartenders too!! I know I left there seeing double!
    I love to turn you on
  • Nicole, The check is in the mail. Just a reminder, all proceeds from the shuttle went to the CCFA. I think it was a sweet success. Nice job Nicole. I'm going to DC. Can't wait. Chris
    cilcia wrote:
    I second that! I will certainly bag the tailgating next time. Great bartenders too!! I know I left there seeing double!

oh my.. i almost forgot about that

2 of those bartenders had my friend and I thinking really bad thoughts

i went up to order a bud light and I thought i was going to order milk ... nice rack!!
  • XboxjunkieXboxjunkie Posts: 133
    bostonlou wrote:
    oh my.. i almost forgot about that

2 of those bartenders had my friend and I thinking really bad thoughts

i went up to order a bud light and I thought i was going to order milk ... nice rack!!

you perv :D

btw, did you say those things were for night 1 or 2. I'm looking for night 2 Lou.
    How I choose to feel is how I am.
    my wife and i were undecided about driving over to the venue and I was checking the message board from my hotel room on Sat. afternoon and discovered the Sweet janes shuttle, caught a good buzz and didn't have to worry about drinking and driving, and my kids love the "GOT GUTS" bracelets.
    don't gimme no lip !
    Xboxjunkie wrote:
    you perv :D

btw, did you say those things were for night 1 or 2. I'm looking for night 2 Lou.

sorry... i like fun bags ;) if you didn't have the wife in tow I would of asked for your opinion on them ;)

night 1...
  • The event was awesome!
    It was great meeting you fine ladies that put all that hard work together.
    My friend got quite a few pics and I'll post the link to them soon.

Take care and see ya on the road....