Options

10 Door Mat??????

joewalshdcjoewalshdc Posts: 948
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
Saw this on sale down here in New Zealand....seems quite bizarre....!! TradeMe is basically nz version of ebay.
Never seen these before $250 is pretty steep, even if it is in NZ dollars....

http://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instrume ... 983991.htm
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    I would love one of these. Just can't bring myself to paying that much for one. I know their value, but I'm just not there.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Definitely more than 50 made
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    pdalowsky wrote:

I emailed Sony a while back and they said the total was between 150-200. They dont know where all of them ended up :lol: But I think $250 is a nice price for this. I have one and I love it. Ill never get rid of it :D

Thanks EV ;)
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    joewalshdcjoewalshdc Posts: 948
    dwhite76 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

I emailed Sony a while back and they said the total was between 150-200. They dont know where all of them ended up :lol: But I think $250 is a nice price for this. I have one and I love it. Ill never get rid of it :D

Thanks EV ;)

Dont forget that its $250 NZ dollars which is around about $200 US
  • Options
    I saw that too, nearly bought it, then realized it was only a doormat!!
    1998 Wellington
    2001 Rock Am Ring
    2009 CHCH and Melbourne
    2012 Manchester x 2
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Bloody hell. Not that sort of thing we normally have on TradeMe. That is a lot of $$.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    gbridgemangbridgeman Posts: 122
    Think its been on a while .... pretty sure it started at like $500 buy now...cool to have but would never want to use it
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    dwhite76 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Thanks EV ;)

:thumbup: back at ya Don

and just my humble opinion, but $250 or $200 is too much for this item.
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Thanks EV ;)

:thumbup: back at ya Don

and just my humble opinion, but $250 or $200 is too much for this item.

I hear ya. But just look at what the Back packs and the Blu Ray DVD's fetch. I would rather have the door Mat because its from the early days and less than 200. Oh and its a "Promo" item ;)
  • Options
    gbridgeman wrote:
    Think its been on a while .... pretty sure it started at like $500 buy now...cool to have but would never want to use it

I know there was one on Ebay starting at $900 :shock: With a crease in it :shock:
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,573
    Duncs wrote:
    I would love one of these. Just can't bring myself to paying that much for one. I know their value, but I'm just not there.

I paid $100 for mine back in January of 2010 (off eBay) - you should definitely keep your eyes open.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Duncs wrote:

I paid $100 for mine back in January of 2010 (off eBay) - you should definitely keep your eyes open.

yep, i agree that this is a more reasonable price to pay plus some bucks for shipping. the f#cker is heavy so expect shipping to be a little more than what you are used to paying LOL
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,573
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Duncs wrote:

yep, i agree that this is a more reasonable price to pay plus some bucks for shipping. the f#cker is heavy so expect shipping to be a little more than what you are used to paying LOL

Postage was somewhere between $35-$45 to the best of my recollection...it's a heavy item indeed.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Its a lot of cash, but I would if I could!!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    Anyone from New Zealand that I can get to buy this for me? Being a non-kiwi, it won't let me register and buy.
    HELP!!!
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Duncs wrote:
    Anyone from New Zealand that I can get to buy this for me? Being a non-kiwi, it won't let me register and buy.
    HELP!!!

Sorry can't help,I'm an Albertan also.......But sweet deal, I hope you get it! :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012