**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    Hey Bob, I would suggest you personally examine all the raffle entrants who are trying to win the boob job just to make sure they qualify as needing them. You don't want them to go to someone who is already endowed well enough and can't really use them. I would also then suggest you refer them to your associate (me) for their second opinion :D
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    Hey Bob, I would suggest you personally examine all the raffle entrants who are trying to win the boob job just to make sure they qualify as needing them. You don't want them to go to someone who is already endowed well enough and can't really use them. I would also then suggest you refer them to your associate (me) for their second opinion :D

Sounds like a good plan to me!
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    what are you guys business partners now?

i want to know what a "vegas boob" job is
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    thatgirl wrote:
    what are you guys business partners now?

:D You'll find out on 5/27! :D
    Bubba wrote:
    :D You'll find out on 5/27! :D
    well ill pass on the boob job!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    thatgirl wrote:
    well ill pass on the boob job!

LOL, well I just meant you'd see the boob jobs ones we were doing, not yours. I still dont know how I got roped into the boob jobs...LOL

And by the way.....I did manage to get my hands on a Europe CD..:D
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Bubba wrote:
    LOL, well I just meant you'd see the ones we were giving, not yours.

And by the way.....I did manage to get my hands on a Europe CD..:D

Ohh no she got to you... I thought you would hold out and stay away from Europe... its all downhill now :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    *the final countdown is the official theme song of pearl jam's 2006 world tour*
    chromiam wrote:
    Ohh no she got to you... I thought you would hold out and stay away from Europe... its all downhill now :D

Haha, well, after some Captain and Natty, all hell's breakin loose! LOL
    Bubba wrote:
    Haha, well, after some Captain and Natty, all hell's breakin loose! LOL

That reminds me I still have an old bottle of Captain in my beermeister from the Philly meetup.. damn
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

chromiam wrote:
    That reminds me I still have an old bottle of Captain in my beermeister from the Philly meetup.. damn
    ew thats foul
    throw that shit away
    thatgirl wrote:
    ew thats foul
    throw that shit away

I didn't say I have had any of it.. just sitting in the back of the fridge, I forgot all about it... maybe Bubba would like to finish it off in Hartford ;)

Admin

thatgirl wrote:

600 CC minimum per side for starters :D
    chromiam wrote:
    I didn't say I have had any of it.. just sitting in the back of the fridge, I forgot all about it... maybe Bubba would like to finish it off in Hartford ;)
    thats foul
    that shit is probably pure alcohol now!
    i had that from the shore, yuck
    600 CC minimum per side for starters :D
    LOL

i was watching dr 90210 and this lady had like 1800cc in each! totalling a gallon!!

it was gross

how come you always edit your posts! i always think im missing something!
    thatgirl wrote:
    thats foul
    that shit is probably pure alcohol now!
    i had that from the shore, yuck

You're probably right... but its been cold soo...
    we'll leave it up to Bubba but I'm not paying for anyone's hospital bills.

Admin

thatgirl wrote:

how come you always edit your posts! i always think im missing something!

You are! And it's always about you!
    Hahahahahahahaha! Too slow!
    You are! And it's always about you!
    LIE!!!!!!!!!
    chromiam wrote:

I was planning on getting a bottle of the Captain's Private Stock for the shows this year...see how many I can go through...LOL
    Bubba wrote:
    someone needs to email pierre and get a clarification!
    thatgirl wrote:
    someone needs to email pierre and get a clarification!

I dont care what it costs this time...I will be there if this is true!
    Bubba wrote:
    I was planning on getting a bottle of the Captain's Private Stock for the shows this year...see how many I can go through...LOL

That's some good stuff.. although not much of a Captain drinker, hence the bottle in my fridge for 6 months or so. Actually I got some nice Ukrainian vodkas and cognac from my grandfather for xmas.. might have to open them up soon :D

And AC was great.. if they play there again I will definitely be there again.

Admin

• starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    where is this party? been a fan since 91 and will be in philly. always open to shooting the shit with other fans and partying. is this at someone's house or in the parking lot?
  • Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    where is this party? been a fan since 91 and will be in philly. always open to shooting the shit with other fans and partying. is this at someone's house or in the parking lot?

Sure...go here for all the info and to sign up http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=170260
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
    Ok, justa suspension, scratch that
    Nevermind.
    ahhhhhhhhhh

stop editing your posts!!! :eek:
    I couldn't help that one- I didn't want to post false information.

I won't edit this one just for you dear. :D