**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Yes this is the chatty thread and the other is the more upscale official thread :D

Come on people we need a poll for the flag... I'm sure MC wants to get that squared away. I think the original idea of opening a poll to the masses would work and we could pick whatever design we wanted anyway :D

And yeah who wants to be a friend and hook and unemployable brother up???
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Bednarz42Bednarz42 Posts: 223
    I bought it off itunes...so like i just said to julie I'll send it but you need itunes for the song to work i think....
    Albany '03
    Holmdel '03
    Reading '04
    Philly '05
    Irving Plaza '06
    Albany '06
    Hartford '06
    Camden 1 '06
    East Rutherford 1 '06
    East Rutherford 2 '06
    MSG 1 '08
    MSG 2 '08
    Philly 4 '09
    MSG 1 '10
    MSG 2 '10
    Alpine 1 '11
    Alpine 2 '11
    Made in America '12
    Worcester 2 '13
    Brooklyn 1 '13
    Brooklyn 2 '13
    Philly 2 '13
    Philly 2 '16
    Boston 1 '16
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 600
    chromiam wrote:
    Yes this is the chatty thread and the other is the more upscale official thread :D

Come on people we need a poll for the flag... I'm sure MC wants to get that squared away. I think the original idea of opening a poll to the masses would work and we could pick whatever design we wanted anyway :D

And yeah who wants to be a friend and hook and unemployable brother up???

DON'T DO IT! Don't give in and listen to the song! You've waited this long for a new record and it's only a little longer now to go. Wait and listen to the album in its complete form. You'll be glad that you did.

I tried to start a poll for the flag but I couldn't find the option to create one. Opening a poll would draw more attention to the cause too.
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    DON'T DO IT! Don't give in and listen to the song! You've waited this long for a new record and it's only a little longer now to go. Wait and listen to the album in its complete form. You'll be glad that you did.

I tried to start a poll for the flag but I couldn't find the option to create one. Opening a poll would draw more attention to the cause too.
    yea i wanted to mention last night but forgot that the poll feature has been disabled....
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • beeboy19beeboy19 Posts: 10
    i and some friends are in too!
    thatgirl wrote:
    yea i wanted to mention last night but forgot that the poll feature has been disabled....

I should have gone directly to you. You are always in the know. :)
  • Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    beeboy19 wrote:
    i and some friends are in too!

How many are some?
    Need to know for fundraiser info...go to that thread too...it's gonna be a great time to be had by all!!
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    Careful over in that other thread...apparently Im donating boobs to the CCFA auction....:D
    I think we should do the two surfboard symbol...it would look kick ass on a flag.
    I should have gone directly to you. You are always in the know. :)
    i do my best to keep everyone informed
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    I think we should do the two surfboard symbol...it would look kick ass on a flag.

I'm making an executive decision...
    That is the design for the flag.
    It's new, different, and looks cool.
    People will want it.

Agreed.....I just had a few decals of that logo made up for my car. Looks awesome on the back window!

I was telling Chrom about it, the guy who made it for me when I asked him for 5 of them he asked if I was starting a cult or something. He thought it was some sort of religious symbol....I was like "no, its a new Pearl Jam symbol" and proceeded to show him the letters in the surfboards.

By the way, I have 2 or 3 of those left if anyone wants one.
    I'm making an executive decision...
    That is the design for the flag.
    It's new, different, and looks cool.
    People will want it.

Good move, by the time we have a poll or whatever, and finally decided on a design it would just cause more drama.
    Bubba wrote:
    Agreed.....I just had a few decals of that logo made up for my car. Looks awesome on the back window!

I was telling Chrom about it, the guy who made it for me when I asked him for 5 of them he asked if I was starting a cult or something. He thought it was some sort of religious symbol....I was like "no, its a new Pearl Jam symbol" and proceeded to show him the letters in the surfboards.

Could we raffle them off for the Fundraiser?
    Could we raffle them off for the Fundraiser?

Sure, I can get a few more made. The ones I have are white. Let me know if ya want any other colors.
    Bubba wrote:
    Sure, I can get a few more made. The ones I have are white. Let me know if ya want any other colors.

Awesome! Thanks!
    Bubba wrote:

I'd like one if there's one left. Thanks.
    I'd like one if there's one left. Thanks.

No problem! Shoot me a PM with your mailing info and I'll get it in the mail for ya!
  • vedderwoodvedderwood Posts: 2,029
    Hello all!!!! So many great Pearl Jam things going on, I can't keep track!

1. I absolutely LOVE "Unemployable"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get enough of it! I truly think this is my favorite of the new songs so far....I love it!

2. I see that the second Chicago show went on sale today....woohoo...when will the 2nd Tweeter show be announced and on-sale?

3. Mike, I am extremely happy to say that thanks to wonderful Jeremy, I am now a proud owner of the Northwest School benefit poster!!!!! It is sooo awesome and it's already on my wall! Jeremy, thank you so, so, so much! You're the best!!!!!!

4. Why am I the only one that can't find the picture of the new CD cover? It is still covered partially with the paper bag on my screen!

5. Jeremy, Collective Soul is out for the Flower Market...I'm really bummed!!! I'm really trying not to get down about it, but it sucks! Now, I'll move on and find a new band! Also...good luck today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    PA 10/27, 10/28, 10/30 & 10/31/09
    The decal sale sounds like a nice idea for a fundraiser. How much do you think you'll need for startup costs?? I'm willing to throw in a few bucks and MC let me know what you need for the flag.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    vedderwood wrote:
    Hello all!!!! So many great Pearl Jam things going on, I can't keep track!

1. I absolutely LOVE "Unemployable"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get enough of it! I truly think this is my favorite of the new songs so far....I love it!

2. I see that the second Chicago show went on sale today....woohoo...when will the 2nd Tweeter show be announced and on-sale?

3. Mike, I am extremely happy to say that thanks to wonderful Jeremy, I am now a proud owner of the Northwest School benefit poster!!!!! It is sooo awesome and it's already on my wall! Jeremy, thank you so, so, so much! You're the best!!!!!!

4. Why am I the only one that can't find the picture of the new CD cover? It is still covered partially with the paper bag on my screen!

5. Jeremy, Collective Soul is out for the Flower Market...I'm really bummed!!! I'm really trying not to get down about it, but it sucks! Now, I'll move on and find a new band! Also...good luck today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    here is the album cover, and yes, they did re-cover it. Not sure why, but it is recovered

http://www.sonymusic.com/artists/PearlJam/index.html

And that sucks about Collective Soul. I hope you still get some decent

all4
  • I thought this thread was supposed to Crash & Burn.... as PhillyPJ said FOXY MOPS new Philly thread is the ONE ?!?!?

its all good regardless... just wondering...

I'm a lost bottle in the ocean....
    "Now when people ask me, where's my favorite place to play, I'll reply, Newark NJ!" -EV (solo '08)
    chromiam wrote:
    The decal sale sounds like a nice idea for a fundraiser. How much do you think you'll need for startup costs?? I'm willing to throw in a few bucks and MC let me know what you need for the flag.

Well I can tell you this. The one I sent to you is 6 inches tall by 5 inches wide. Its a normal size for a window decal. They charge $1/inch, so they cost me $11.00 for each one. I'd be more than happy to go back and get a bunch more made....how many are we thinking for a fundraiser thing?? Also, I am sure we could get the different logos as well, ie -stickman, SVT logo, Yield sign...as long as we have a computer image of what we want, they can do it. Also, the more colors, like a logo with red & white like the Yield logo would be more per decal.
    Bubba wrote:
    Well I can tell you this. The one I sent to you is 6 inches tall by 5 inches wide. Its a normal size for a window decal. They charge $1/inch, so they cost me $11.00 for each one. I'd be more than happy to go back and get a bunch more made....how many are we thinking for a fundraiser thing?? Also, I am sure we could get the different logos as well, ie -stickman, SVT logo, Yield sign...as long as we have a computer image of what we want, they can do it. Also, the more colors, like a logo with red & white like the Yield logo would be more per decal.

Damn pricey.. definitely owe you a few beers. Wonder if they would charge less for a bulk order (say 50 or 100). It sounds like a good idea but the price is the sticking point I think... see what you can do and if it doesn't make sense at least we tried.

I got some things rattling in my head I need to think about alittle bit before throwing it out there.. but when I do I'll throw the ideas around and see what we think.

VW- congrats on the poster.. it is a beaut. :D And Collective Soul is doing an MMR show but you have to win tickets.. or you could call your buddy Matt :D

Admin

Bubba wrote:

Are we allowed to do this? Are these copyrighted images? PBM just got banned forever for distributing some music...I think. I am all for making these things up for the fund raiser but I want to make sure that we are allowed to do this.
    viva la PBM!!!!!!!!
    chromiam wrote:
    Damn pricey.. definitely owe you a few beers. Wonder if they would charge less for a bulk order (say 50 or 100). It sounds like a good idea but the price is the sticking point I think... see what you can do and if it doesn't make sense at least we tried.

I got some things rattling in my head I need to think about alittle bit before throwing it out there.. but when I do I'll throw the ideas around and see what we think.

VW- congrats on the poster.. it is a beaut. :D And Collective Soul is doing an MMR show but you have to win tickets.. or you could call your buddy Matt :D

Yes, the poster is beautiful!!!! I really can't thank Jeremy enough for it!!!

When is the MMR show that Collective Soul is doing? It better not be anytime in May because I was just told by their manager that they're taking off the whole month in May for some R & R!
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    thatgirl wrote:
    viva la PBM!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!! PBM is back!!!!
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    Are we allowed to do this? Are these copyrighted images? PBM just got banned forever for distributing some music...I think. I am all for making these things up for the fund raiser but I want to make sure that we are allowed to do this.

I was just thinking about that too when I saw about PBM. Dont you people get me banned! LOL

Chrom - I will call the guy tonight and see if we can get a discounted rate or something.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,463
    vedderwood wrote:
    Yay!!!!!!! PBM is back!!!!
    no hes not.........

i saw his name on the .....people on board list........

figured he was back......

but not yet.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....