**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    grace6697 wrote:
    fanch. i don't know that rebecca will be ready with a more yield attitude by 6/24. any suggestions??

her status as described, quite frankly, has me confused.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    fanch75 wrote:
    her status as described, quite frankly, has me confused.

her lowlight interp. nevermind. i'm on it. :)
    take your money and your drugs.
  • Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    thatgirl wrote:
    lets see...

~i had the "ball" comment
    ~the comment i never wrote down but thought it in my head
    ~umm when you put it on the table and i gave it back to you
    hmm what else!....

A. Those were all via PM, therefore do not count in this thread.

1. I caught the ball comment and responded. Wasn't funny any because there was no prior reference material related to it.

2. No brainer on why this doesn't count.

3. You responded to me with a Positive reply, from a joking PM on my end, as in Yes. Don't make me divulge what that was for.

4. You are lame as hell.

I rest my case.
    grace6697 wrote:
    her lowlight interp. nevermind. i'm on it. :)

gotcha. i sowwy. fanch is tired.
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    grace6697 wrote:
    i missed this before but i totally agree.

BA-3
    TG-1
    She gave herself a point for nothing in the first place. Today was simply a shutout and hat-trick for BA.
    3. You responded to me with a Positive reply, from a joking PM on my end, as in Yes. Don't make me divulge what that was for.
    3. also a joking PM on my end buster brown

fine, no more joking from me for now on. 100% serious 100% of the time.
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    thatgirl wrote:
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm she's cute.

:cameraman wearing grass skirt jumps out of bushes at me:

Cue Stone Philips: What are you up to today here with a 16 yr old sir?

Me: Uh, this is my friend Bubba's house and I was just stopping by to drop off a poster I was holding for him. I don't honestly know what kind of sick shit he's into, so I'll just be going now, thanks.
    thatgirl wrote:

that's just flat-out fuckin' "exsatuhn."
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm she's cute.

:cameraman wearing grass skirt jumps out of bushes at me:

Cue Stone Philips: What are you up to today here with a 16 yr old sir?

Me: Uh, this is my friend Bubba's house and I was just stopping by to drop off a poster I was holding for him. I don't honestly know what kind of sick shit he's into, so I'll just be going now, thanks.

that dude wasnt stone phillips. it was his not as talented cohort.
    take your money and your drugs.
    I know. His name was Chris or something. I used Stone out of default laziness and general 'I could give a shit it's Friday' attitude.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Hopefully the weather will be nice!
    :D
    Goodbye.
    THis Philly-related story was on Yahoo's front page.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060608/ap_on_re_us/english_only_cheesesteaks_5
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    fanch75 wrote:
    THis Philly-related story was on Yahoo's front page.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060608/ap_on_re_us/english_only_cheesesteaks_5

Ut oh Fanch, watch out, I got yelled at for posting that earlier this morning. I deleted my post these people gave me so much shit!!
    Bubba wrote:
    Ut oh Fanch, watch out, I got yelled at for posting that earlier this morning. I deleted my post these people gave me so much shit!!

Before they get too pissy, tell them that the owner of the place is the son or grandson of a Sicilian immigrant. I don't know why it's such a "racist" or "extremist" idea to expect a nationalized immigrant to speak the language of the land of which they immigrated to.

What do you think of the Chrysler Seebring? Mazda RX-8? You seem to be a car expert so tell me what you think of those. I know they don't compare "muscle-wise" to the Camaro, Mustang, etc, but for what they are.

With that, it's sunny out and 6:01, and I'm outta here. Ciao to all and have a most excellent weekend.
    They werent yelling about the fact the guy is making them speak English...just that apparently this story was talked about last week at some point.

As for those cars, I had a buddy who had a Sebring, real nice car but as he said, it couldnt get out of its own way. The RX-8 looks like a nice car as well, Ive never driven one though so as far as performance wise Im not so sure. There is a hot chick at my work who has one and she seems to really like it alot. I tell ya what, Saturn has a new little convertible out called the Sky, just saw one on my way home, they are really nice and have a pretty decent amount of power to them. I wouldnt mind having one of those and my ex had one of those Acura RSX Type-S's and that thing was really sharp. Although I just read Acura is no longer going to be making them after this year.
    fraudulent foe with the strength of Hercules
    the way ya on my dick must really hurt ya knees
    you need to take heed and quit being such a groupie
    ever since I did a little show in Guadeloupee
    I neva saw a groupie like you
    but what is funny is ya wanted to be down with my crew
    but BA is not down with any clowns or jesters
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    Just to keep everyone posted, I was just called at 1:30 by That Girl who sang her heart out to the jukebox which was blasting Journey's Don't Stop Believing.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
    Solat13 wrote:
    Just to keep everyone posted, I was just called at 1:30 by That Girl who sang her heart out to the jukebox which was blasting Journey's Don't Stop Believing.

Wow.

Who knew that TG was really a homosexual man.
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 598
    There is NO Pearl Jam concert today...anywhere.

You have been updated.
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    Solat13 wrote:
    I hear that song at EVERY bar I go to.
    Camden Vid...pretty much centers around CCFA fundraiser and some of the video clips repeat over and over with the editing, but there's soem Fanch, VW, Bubba, and TG here and there. The bullhorn gets featured a too somehow. There's a lot of good BA in there as well which is always easy on the eyes :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJJBpBmK5Ag
    Camden Vid...pretty much centers around CCFA fundraiser and some of the video clips repeat over and over with the editing, but there's soem Fanch, VW, Bubba, and TG here and there. The bullhorn gets featured a too somehow. There's a lot of good BA in there as well which is always easy on the eyes :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJJBpBmK5Ag

I don't remember there being a camcorder! Foxy just posted this link in the Cincy thread and I watched it over there. I'll leave the same comment here as I did there: I'd like to know what I was talking about, because I was explaining the FUCK out of something to that dude. Musta been expressin my love for a womenz thyck round azz.
  • Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    Phew.

I wasn't in it. Thank God.

I'm not video-camera friendly...
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
    fanch75 wrote:
    I'd like to know what I was talking about, because I was explaining the FUCK out of something to that dude. Musta been expressin my love for a womenz thyck round azz.
    Ditto for me....I know I was slingin the rock all day, but it looks like I was makin some kinda deal for fresh azz in there a few times.
    Phew.

I wasn't in it. Thank God.

I'm not video-camera friendly...
    HAHAHA you schiz with cameras! I don't even know you that well I and I already know that tho :D Phone only please!
    Ditto for me....I know I was slingin the rock all day, but it looks like I was makin some kinda deal for fresh azz in there a few times.

Slingin' rock and making deal fo fresh azz.....lmao! i literally just lol'd!
  • PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    I am going to Pittsburgh and Cincinnati.
    Did they release some lower Cincy tickets today???
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    I am going to Pittsburgh and Cincinnati.

are you shitting me?

Bubba - whats up playa