**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    MailBitch just brought my Cleveland '06 poster. Sweet.
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    Bubba wrote:
    I had one fly into the front of my car about a month ago. I felt like Constanza "We had a deal!!!!" Hahahahaaaa
    hahahaha thats a good one too!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    Cleveland '06?? Which one is that?? Oh, I saw that Ninersfan has 3 CCFA posters up for bid on EBay as well!! LOL.....

I have all the posters so far that Ive gone to this year...I wanna get Detroit still though, and maybe Toronto 2
    thatgirl wrote:
    hahahaha thats a good one too!

That was the one with the "Merv Griffin" set too....Kramer is hilarious!!
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Bubba wrote:
    Cleveland '06?? Which one is that?? Oh, I saw that Ninersfan has 3 CCFA posters up for bid on EBay as well!! LOL.....

I have all the posters so far that Ive gone to this year...I wanna get Detroit still though, and maybe Toronto 2

I have one show poster and one CCFA... but I can wait till prices drop. The DC show will become my Borgata for this year.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    The first 3 of those are mine right now. Son of a bitch he got one too. Well, atleast he says he's donating to the CCFA, whether I buy that or not is another story. Would have been nice if he chilled until mine were over though.

#12,000 :D
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    chromiam wrote:
    That's fucking ridiculous.. glad you got out. I'm happy that I can kick back and relax when I need to at work such as now. As long as my work gets done correctly in a timely fashion my boss could care less how often I'm here surfing the internet or this board.

It's beyond ridiculous. I kinda sat there staring at my screen thinking, "this can't be real...seriously...."
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 598
    Bubba wrote:

Cleveland is the big red guy...Ninersfan. That is what I imagine Ninersfan to look like. I'm glad his team sucks ass right now.

Who bids on that ass clown's posters and why?
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
    120003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( fucking 60 seconds
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Look under his auctions...there are 3 listed in his list of things.
    Bubba wrote:
    That was the one with the "Merv Griffin" set too....Kramer is hilarious!!
    a great one is the "play now" episode. w/the ball of oil. kramerica industries. hahahahahahaha

helllooooooooooooooooo la la la
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    Cleveland is the big red guy...Ninersfan. That is what I imagine Ninersfan to look like. I'm glad his team sucks ass right now.

Who bids on that ass clown's posters and why?

Well, to be honest, I bought one from him from the '05 tour until I realized what an ass clown he is. That is when I found about him working for or knowing someone who works for the vendors.
    thatgirl wrote:
    a great one is the "play now" episode. w/the ball of oil. kramerica industries. hahahahahahaha

helllooooooooooooooooo la la la

Hahahahaa......I like George when he gets into his office through the vent "Hello, Audrey...hello dear....can you give Mr. Fennerman(dont know the exact Name) a message for me?? If he needs me, let him know that I am IN MY OFFICE!!!"
    Bubba wrote:
    Hahahahaa......I like George when he gets into his office through the vent "Hello, Audrey...hello dear....can you give Mr. Fennerman(dont know the exact Name) a message for me?? If he needs me, let him know that I am IN MY OFFICE!!!"
    hahahaha yea! and whats the one before that, when he first gets hired, w/the cane, handicapped bathroom LOL and he trips people w/the cane around the office. hilarious!
    Come to think of it, him and that other assclown usamamsan1 that had them on Ebay first are both in Ca...the one tool might have just dealt them to the other.
    well I'm outta here.. off to watch some football and have a few cold ones, since ESPN.com seems to be swamped with people trying to get the scores. Everyone have a great weekend and see ya'll later.

Admin

thatgirl wrote:
    hahahaha yea! and whats the one before that, when he first gets hired, w/the cane, handicapped bathroom LOL and he trips people w/the cane around the office. hilarious!

Hahahahaaa....that is too funny!! Like when he comes in with the cane in the wrong hand, and tries to play it off that his boss was just on the other side before!!

And when he's on his "cart" and he bangs into the old ladies' cart and goes "Eh, I did ya a favor." "To the bikes!!!" LOL....and I love when he is in Jerry's apartment and the wheel to his cart gets stuck under the table and he's sitting there honking the horn..."A little help??" LMAO

That is still the best show on TV!!!!
    Women can never just "have this and add that" because it always turns into them wanting "this, that, and the other thing" in the end. Always.
    chromiam wrote:
    well I'm outta here.. off to watch some football and have a few cold ones, since ESPN.com seems to be swamped with people trying to get the scores. Everyone have a great weekend and see ya'll later.

Football????
    Women can never just "have this and add that" because it always turns into them wanting "this, that, and the other thing" in the end. Always.

These fucking whyte wymenz, i'm telling you....

I still don't understand the need for 30 pairs of nearly-identical black shoes.

Where the hell did that come from??? Or dont I wanna know??
    Bubba wrote:
    Football????

Maybe he has NFL Network? Dude, I have NFL NEtwork and I watch football all the time. NFL Europe (which is basically minor league football, they even have the NFL parent team logo on their respective jersies) is on tehre all of the time. It's great.
    Bubba wrote:
    Football????

yeah football... damn Americans call it soccer :D

And the NFL Network is amazing.. I mean they show basically the same shit all summer but just have to stop and watch it whenever anything interesting is on.

Admin

Bubba wrote:
    Where the hell did that come from??? Or dont I wanna know??
    "The Deal"
    fanch75 wrote:
    Maybe he has NFL Network? Dude, I have NFL NEtwork and I watch football all the time. NFL Europe (which is basically minor league football, they even have the NFL parent team logo on their respective jersies) is on tehre all of the time. It's great.

Oh yeah...I have that too...good stuff!! I could watch football all the time! I think he was actually talking about futbol, since he is a soccer freak now that I realized the World Cup started today.
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 598
    Sean did you trade your ER2? Didn't you have this?
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
    "The Deal"
    that line wasnt from that episode big bro!
    that was from when jerry and elaine slept together...hence the "rules"

"spending the night is OPTIONAL!"
    "no calls the day after"
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    But I don't wanna be a pirate!
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
    thatgirl wrote:
    that line wasnt from that episode big bro!
    that was from when jerry and elaine slept together...hence the "rules"

"spending the night is OPTIONAL!"
    "no calls the day after"
    Yeah, and the episode is called "The Deal" CL. I know, I just watched it.

Check your facts before you try putting the correction factor on me bitty.

This one strong should be labeled as a hazard
    Some of y'all niggas hot, sike I'm gassin
    Clowns I spot em and I can't stop laughin
    Easy come, easy go, B-A gon' be lastin
    Jealousy, let it go, results could be tragic
    Solat13 wrote:
    But I don't wanna be a pirate!
    Now that, with the delivery, was fucking hilarious.