**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    i did not have to go home early assholes. we didnt get out of the parking lot till 1. matt was asleep in the back of the car, stacey had a headache. so i drove home. my feet kill. i think i got some sunburn.

a big THANK YOU to the asshole who puked TWICE next to us before the show even started. i can still smell the stench on me. i might take 2 showers this morning.

i just woke up and have to wait for my brother to get here but then ill be back!!!!!!!!!! today might be a captain and coke day. well see.

I AM MINE :D and PRESENT TENSE :D
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    thank you for breaking my chair
    thank you for breaking my cooler
    thank you for giving my friend a pony ride
    thank you for the sunscreen
    thank you for eating all my sunchips

that is all.
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    1. It's a gaw-juss day yet again and I'm all rested up & ready to go. Yes folks, it's true, we did call it a night after the show. Jen's three galpals (none own a PJ cd but wanted to party with us) had a great time; so good of a time in fact that they were DONE at show's end. We headed back to DE, so I am very well-rested and ready go go full-throttle today.

Tonight is game seven in the series, no reason to leave anything on the field after game's end. :)

2. Thanks to Mr. BA (helluva nice guy if you don't know the cracka) for the NY cd. We listened to it on the way back. Kick ass!

3. The pimp cup rocks. Thank you, TG! I'm brining it back for more action today. I thought I had gotten a pic of the artist with it, but apparently not (maybe it was someone else's camera). But kick ass. Da kid said it was gay, but whenever a white woman makes you something, there's nothing gay about it. Maybe I'll get some meat fried up for me today

3. We will arrive on time today! I talked to everyone but felt like I barely got to talk to anyone. I understand that More Coffee will be in da muthafuckin' house today.

4. THE SHOW was very good. Loved all the new shit, MITS sounded awesome and GTF made me almost have a brokeback moment. Cool to hear Leash, crowd went madferit (a lil Liam for ya). And they closed with YL, which they always should. It's like the period at the end of the chapter of another show.

5. With that, it's time for me to wash my chocolate and get ready for more rockstardom. I am personally up for any and all additional debauchery after the show. I still haven't had a really philly cheesesteak!

See you all around 2pm.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    Getting ready to head there right now!! Gotta pick up some ice and Im there.

Here are my pics from last night:

http://Bubba.smugmug.com/gallery/1500306/1/71940245

Let's get ready to rock!!!!
  • Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    Bubba wrote:

ACk!

You got a picture of me in there....I didn't realize my hair was that red.

Thanks everyone for yesterday!

We just got up so should be heading out when we get all fed and showered and ready to go :)
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
    LOL, is that you behind the table with Sean??

Hope we get Oceans and Indifference tonight!!!
  • Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    Bubba wrote:
    LOL, is that you behind the table with Sean??

Hope we get Oceans and Indifference tonight!!!

Yup, the redhead in the blue tank top.

Oceans would kick ass. It's hard cause I wanna hear Sometimes too, but they are both only openers and can't hear both :)
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
    just waiting on my brother to get here....
    apparently hes bringing jager and champagne????

ps-julian, i forgot to add, thanks for telling me i was fat
    Yikes, you got me in one of those pictures!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...d/100_0450.jpg

Im in the green shirt.

Just DL'ing Boston 2 and Im out!
  • PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    I'm about to head out right now. Get ready for ROUND 2 fuckers!!!!!!!
  • satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,412
    sorry i missed out on the tent .....ill be over today though...looks like it went well ... too much alcohol yesterday, too little time......today im goin straight...sbb
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016, 2024
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022, 2023
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    Baltimore- 2024
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016 (night 2) , 2024 (night1)
    East Rutherford, New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - Lollapalooza 2007
    Seattle- Gorge 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
    1) I am sorry for breaking your chair
    2) I did not break your cooler, that was Stacey's fault
    3) Stacey enjoyed the pony ride
    4) You are welcome for the sunscreen
    5) Sun Chips tasted good and they go well with sunscreen.
    6) I did not say you were fat, I said "big-boned"

ps. The AMES poster from last night says Philadelphia on it, not Camden. Just an FYI

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-POSTER-PHILLY-CAMDEN-5-27-PHILADELPHIA-AMES_W0QQitemZ7624113563QQcategoryZ104990QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

pps. Matt Cord loves you
  • PhillyPJ wrote:
    1)
    6) I did not say you were fat, I said "big-boned"

dude, we've been over this before,

IT'S ALL IN HER CHEST!
    :D:D:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Just want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT(!!!!!!!) to the folks who ran an absolutely fantastic CCFA tailgate yesterday.And to those who donated the incredible raffle prizes and merch. And to say thanks for the great opportunity to meet so many great Jamily in one place. Last, thanks to the folks who picked my raffle ticket number for the collection of 05 tour cd's. Sorry to the guy behind me who I nearly fainted on at the moment of drawing.

Looking forward to attending today's event.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 598
    Holy shit you guys get to leave early.
    We'll be heading over at 2:30.
    I'm ready for more...

[size=+5]MORE![/size]
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,841
    Bubba wrote:

That YIELD sign flag is the most awesome thing I've ever seen. :D Not to mention the fact that Fanch is waving it.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • I think I saw that dude in the Yankee jersey a few different times and told him they suck. I meant it, but uh sorry?
    Okay... seatbelts. Just put the little thing into the big thing and... I tell ya what. If you don't know how to fasten your seatbelt, just raise your hand and I'll have Tommy Boy here come back there and hit you in the head with a tack hammer because you're a RETARD.
  • TooMuchBloodTooMuchBlood Posts: 312
    That was one hell of a tailgate, and the benefit-raffle part of it made me superproud to be a PJ fan! This band's fans are sharp, organized, welcoming and passionate. Stuff happens with that mix.

Cheers!
  • I am Roche :D

See you bitches tomorrow (today) thanks! Fundraiser went very well and the poster was a seeming hit. Let's see if we can top ourselves now.

black roche, the radio dj, holmes.
    i met you ... i asked you "why does your tag say 'roche' ..." and you were all "uh, cause that's my name"

:D
  • I think I saw that dude in the Yankee jersey a few different times and told him they suck. I meant it, but uh sorry?

Da Kid? Jimmy?

you don't want to fuck with that, he'll take your head off. :D
    Great time at the tailgate both days. Great work for the CCFA fund-raiser by all involved, Chrom- great job with the "green tent", again. It was awesome to see that big of a turnout.

Hopefully we can do it again next summer, this time at the SPECTRUM.

I will see some of you in DC, and East Rutherford. The cool people I will see in VEGAS.

ps. VW- I sent you a PM with my cell ph# reply back so we can get the plans in gear for Tuesday night in DC.
    ok now the exhaustion has set in...
    i had a GREAT time...unbelievable time! this was such a GREAT weekend :D

last nights show was AMAZING! just AMAZING! i was floored to hear grievance, finally! and of course satans bed! so freaking awesome! (eventhough they played MOTH and that "other" song right after, i forgave them, it didnt put a damper on my time)
    at this point i could careless about what is played in NJ..GORGE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my cold chicken cheesesteak was delish, as were the sunchips.

THANK YOU LEW for my new hat!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i hope the girl i elbowed in the head when DTE came on has good health insurance, i probably gave her a concussion.

"im not fat im big boned"

umm what else can i say........oh yea, GORGE!!!!!!!!!!!
    hint hint

after this weekend, we should "move" our topic of discussion to the philly people going to gorge thread

ahem

:D
  • Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    Photographic evidence that Julie is BIG:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/handsbound/100_0449.jpg

She's trying to slyly, but poorly duck down a little to not appear as HUGE in this picture. She dwarfs the other women by leaps and bounds.
    Oh yeah, and as predicted by me pre-Camden:

Stacey was a big no show on blowing "my spot".

Like I said, no spot top blow, and evenif there was her balls aren't big enough to do it. She's all bark in the end I'm sure either way.

Thank You.
    Last nights show was just WOW.

Now that is a fucking setlist. That's what I'm talking about. The energy was there, and I don't know what was up with Ed's guitar throwing, walking off stage tantrum, but it was nice to see 'that' Ed for fist time this tour on my part.

That was a show and it was cool that Mike didn't just tag YL, but rather played the tag out in the end.

WOW. It made night 1 look like shit and night 1 wasn't even a bad show by any means that's how good it was.
    Photographic evidence that Julie is BIG:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/handsbound/100_0449.jpg

She's trying to slyly, but poorly duck down a little to not appear as HUGE in this picture. She dwarfs the other women by leaps and bounds.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

danielle and i coudlnt figure it out but who was the dude in that pic in the blue shirt? i think he was in philly '05?
    I predict that show to be one of the best on the tour and the boot will be the same. I can't wait to hear this boot, esp with some of the audience participation parts.

Thank you sweet baby Jesus for not letting them abort the show with a Better Man sing along. Hell, I was even into Evenflow last night.