**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    thatgirl wrote:

danielle and i coudlnt figure it out but who was the dude in that pic in the blue shirt? i think he was in philly '05?
    I don't know something for once, sorry.
    Ok, kind of cliche but it has to be said in here:

Boston Leash was nothing but a bitch ass soundcheck for us to get it in Camden on CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS IN ONE CITY.

Boston what?
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    this might be a little over the top when i say that i might spend the 3 days downloading this show. to all those fucks who sd the crowd wasnt into it...are you deaf? honestly. there were like 10 sing alongs.

i think ed was drunk before he came out. he messed up life wasted and that was like song 4!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    boston is for loooozzzzhersss
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    I'm sorry that I didn't get to hang out with and get to know some of you better from here, but as I'm sure you noticed, I was a little busy this weekend. I lived vicariously though you guys getting sloppy. Ok, well that was only Juile, but still.

The fundraiser was a flat out success. It would be no matter what if a $1 was raised, but this effort comparitively meet or beat other big cities so far from what I have read/heard.

I was a little short handed yesterday and I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who helped by grabbing a role of raffles and a menu and hitting the blacktop for me. Even Julie, who was obviously and painfully hesitent to do a good deed ended up getting drug out by Danielle to help her gentleman lover.

The money you guys raised in dealing with all of the sexual harassment in that short time frame helped keep day 2 on par with day 1 to seal the deal for the $3k mark for the entire effort.

Thank you as well to everyone that donated an item or three, or even mentioned anything about the fundraiser to anyone on here or by word of mouth at the lot, venue, or show.
    i was proposed to AGAIN last night but i had to decline since there was no 10k solitare, princess cut platinum ring presented to me. that seems to be the theme at philly shows. im that girl.
    i was not sloppy this weekend.
    i was sloppier on friday at jakes though i may not have showed it.
    Who the hell did that? You shoudl really consider taking one of these people up so you don't have to worry the closer you get to 30. Don't people your size have a shorter life span or something like that? Thought I read that somewhere. Are you related to Matt McGrory by the way? You might have been too young haha but he was the 7'6" 330 lb. 291/2 shoe wearing JIANT that was a bouncer at 15 North before being on Stern then landing some movie role before his early death.
    thatgirl wrote:
    i was sloppier on friday at jakes though i may not have showed it.
    No, your tongue in my ear was definitely a sloppy moment.
    Who the hell did that? You shoudl really consider taking one of these people up so you don't have to worry the closer you get to 30. Don't people your size have a shorter life span or something like that? Thought I read that somewhere. Are you related to Matt McGrory by the way? You might have been too young haha but he was the 7'6" 330 lb. 291/2 shoe wearing JIANT that was a bouncer at 15 North before being on Stern then landing some movie role before his early death.
    im not that young. he used to be there all the time. in fact, they made a memorial for him there on one of the walls.
    No, your tongue in my ear was definitely a sloppy moment.
    the tounge? i thought it may have been the teeth moment.

ps-and to answer your previous question, i am not related to matt
    It was nice meeting:

Grace6779796969677 (I think I expected something like that but then at the same time not really)

STPMatt

MoreCoffee

Eh, fuck it, it was nice meeting anybody I hadn't met before, even though I only remember half of you because I was an unplugged blur for most of the time.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    fuck boston
    I would have loved to have seen/heard you and HAHAHAHAHAHA Girl out and about with those raffles and just some of the stuff that was being said to you guys. I'm sure there were some classic moments in there.
    thanks to the assholes who fucked up my car. i will beat you if i cant wash that shit off. i dont think the dollar tip you left me will cover the expenses.
    I agree with that.
    I would have loved to have seen/heard you and HAHAHAHAHAHA Girl out and about with those raffles and just some of the stuff that was being said to you guys. I'm sure there were some classic moments in there.
    many comments about the handlebars
    comments that i should do my hair the same
    requests for photo-ops with danielle
    requests for me to take my pants off
    "stay white" comments
    ummm, there were more but those were the ones that stick out most for me

oh yea, some douche trying to lecture danielle about marketing. he was a huge dork that i think got a chub bc two girls were actually talking to him.

oh some dude said "whos mike mccready"
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    this is page 666 of this thread :eek:
    I have to a Phillies game today as part of a surprise bachelor party for my buddy, who's getting married in Vegas in June thereby screwing up my PJ Vegas plans, and I am simply too wiped to want to go. It's club box and fully catered but I'm just tired.
    thatgirl wrote:
    many comments about the handlebars
    comments that i should do my hair the same
    requests for photo-ops with danielle
    requests for me to take my pants off

oh yea, some douche trying to lecture danielle about marketing. he was a huge dork that i think got a chub bc two girls were actually talking to him.

oh yea some dude said "whos mike mccready"

First off, the quotes there are awesome. Photo-ops with HAHAHAHAHA and for you to take your pants off is awesome. Scary, but awesome.

I love the marketing experts...I was expecting to come across some, but didn't. I think it wa s abelnd of me having my spiel down pretty tight and the other part of that just people being so drunk that they heard me but weren't really listening. One guy said "cool" to the poster being $20, but then proceeded to try and pick a fight with me not 5 seconds later. I mean a complete flip.

The "Who's Mike McCready?" was part of my spiel, so I avoided that for the from the start. I think the first day I let that girl Kristen (the brunette in the blkack tank) do some of the talking at a couple of spots and she got that just assuming that if you were at the show that you might want to have a clue as to who is actually in rthe band of course.
    Shit!
    I was totally going to announce that the next item is "a bottle of sex panther. Made with real bits of Panther, and then of course describe it's effectiveness and related stats :D I think I got distracted by something, or a brunette that may have walked by and I totally forgot in the end.

Damn, damn, damn.
    Where is everybody?
    Grace66697979696977?
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha?
    Asshole with the Trailblazer? :D
    Big Hands O'Malley? You still there?
    Bob? Bubba? Erka Derka?
    Ok, new call:

Who You Are in Rutherford.

It's on.
    They definitely could have sold out 3 nights in Camden. Easy. Why try 3 in Rutherford. Dumb.
    Ok, I'm on my oiwn here but the reward is close.