**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    Yep, I was just gonna post about that. His flight left early... when on earth does that ever happen???

But, he has a flight out tomorrow morning... that lands in Baltimore at 8:24 AM. Early morning for us, that's for sure... :)
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    thatgirl wrote:
    lets keep brother fanch in our prayers as a series of unfortuante events has occured this eve. homeboy missed his flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

see ya tomorrow :)

that really fucking sucks...
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    Yep, I was just gonna post about that. His flight left early... when on earth does that ever happen???

But, he has a flight out tomorrow morning... that lands in Baltimore at 8:24 AM. Early morning for us, that's for sure... :)

huh? I live near baltimore. I'm gonna wait for him. kind of like waiting for a celeb to get off the plane
    ;)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    thatgirl wrote:
    lets keep brother fanch in our prayers as a series of unfortuante events has occured this eve. homeboy missed his flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

see ya tomorrow :)

that's not really rockstar-esque but I'll just pretend I didn't hear about it...
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    Fuck that sucks for Fanch!!

Joe, glad to see you will be in attendance at some point this weekend.

Julie, glad to see that you are able to walk and somewhat legibly type after your raucous "date" with BA this morning/afternoon.

Back to the CD burning.

PS - WTF, why is that song sent out to me TG?!?!?!? :D Ohhh, were you and BA dancing to that today??

I think I'm starting to get in a little bit better mood for this weekend....
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    Bubba wrote:
    Fuck that sucks for Fanch!!

Joe, glad to see you will be in attendance at some point this weekend.

Julie, glad to see that you are able to walk and somewhat legibly type after your raucous "date" with BA this morning/afternoon.

Back to the CD burning.

PS - WTF, why is that song sent out to me TG?!?!?!? :D Ohhh, were you and BA dancing to that today??

I think I'm starting to get in a little bit better mood for this weekend....
    i am sober now :eek: not that i was wasted before, def buzzed tho. so weird walking out of a bar when its daylight. i havent done that in a long time!
    i dont think ive ever laughed so hard when reading this thread, it was hilarious.
    not sure why i sent that song out to you....haha...oops! oh wait, i think bc we talked about it last night. fortunately they dont have abba at jakes.

i want to sleep right now but i have to wait until mr. VA gets here. i have the hotel key. anyone want to have a hotel party?!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    tremor christ this weekend!! :D
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    Im just put in LATG on the flat screen and cranked the surround sound!! Fuck yeah now this is a great fuckin' show!! In My Tree on this is awesome!!

And you are correct, we did talk about Abba last night during that wonderful "So You Think You Can Dance?" show...Im gonna have to watch that yamika go flying again!!! :)
    Bubba wrote:
    Im just put in LATG on the flat screen and cranked the surround sound!! Fuck yeah now this is a great fuckin' show!! In My Tree on this is awesome!!
    Last time I did that (actually, it was the first time watching the DVD) I broke my parents speaker system. The DVD made it halfway through LBC. ;)

Ah, memories... :)
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    Last time I did that (actually, it was the first time watching the DVD) I broke my parents speaker system. The DVD made it halfway through LBC. ;)

Ah, memories... :)

Hahahaa.....after watching In My Tree and Last Exit, Im hoping to see them this weekend!!

Funny seeing Eddie with the short hair and Mike with the buzz cut! LOL...and wtf is Eddie doing wearing a polo shirt??
    Bubba wrote:
    Hahahaa.....after watching In My Tree and Last Exit, Im hoping to see them this weekend!!

Funny seeing Eddie with the short hair and Mike with the buzz cut! LOL...and wtf is Eddie doing wearing a polo shirt??

It is weird to see how different they looked then! Eddie wore that polo a few times actually... it was weird, I saw them so much in such a short amount of time in 03', that I recognized Ed's clothing by the end.
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    It is weird to see how different they looked then! Eddie wore that polo a few times actually... it was weird, I saw them so much in such a short amount of time in 03', that I recognized Ed's clothing by the end.

Haha, yeah when were in Hartford at Sweet Janes and they had the PinkPop dvd in, seeing Stone & Mike with their long rocker hair, wow they have changed!!!

Speaking of that dvd, we need to find that copy, it was perfect, it looked and sounded great!!
    Bubba wrote:
    Haha, yeah when were in Hartford at Sweet Janes and they had the PinkPop dvd in, seeing Stone & Mike with their long rocker hair, wow they have changed!!!

Speaking of that dvd, we need to find that copy, it was perfect, it looked and sounded great!!
    I might have one, it would be VCD format though... I have a ton of those.
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    I might have one, it would be VCD format though... I have a ton of those.

How would I play that in a DVD?? Im guessing I couldnt??
    Bubba wrote:
    How would I play that in a DVD?? Im guessing I couldnt??
    Some DVD players play it, others don't. I have one that does and one that doesn't.
    Hmmmm my dvd player is my XBOX 360...I have no clue if that can play that format....guess Im gonna have to do a lil research on this!!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    sorry to stray off subject- but i admittedly was too lazy to go thru all 490-something pages,....

was wondering if there is a merchandise stand outside at Camden and if so does anyone know about what time they usually open for business ?

thank you and enjoy the show(s)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    thatgirl wrote:
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

You alright there TG?? :)
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    sorry to stray off subject- but i admittedly was too lazy to go thru all 490-something pages,....

was wondering if there is a merchandise stand outside at Camden and if so does anyone know about what time they usually open for business ?

thank you and enjoy the show(s)

anyone ?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    anyone ?
    we arent 100% sure if there will be one or not
    Bubba wrote:
    You alright there TG?? :)
    i think last min outfit change, not sure what shoes to wear! :mad:
    thatgirl wrote:
    i think last min outfit change, not sure what shoes to wear! :mad:

Oh no, the tragedy......shorts, tshirt and sneakers...Im set! Toughest decision, baseball cap or no baseball cap. :)
    Bubba wrote:
    Oh no, the tragedy......shorts, tshirt and sneakers...Im set! Toughest decision, baseball cap or no baseball cap. :)
    speaking of hats, sean saw my camo hat today, he really wanted to wear it but i said no.

i might bust out the silver shoes
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Hi all,

I'm on my laptop at Makul's house. He & his white woman are back in The Motherland, but being high-class white people, they have a keypad to get into the house. So, they said I could stay here in Dayton and avoid a hotel.

To the point, yeah I missed my flight. I left my desk apparently at 3:50, which gave me 2hrs24mins to drive 59 miles straight up I75 for my 6:09 departure. Blue skies! about halfway there, one of those famous midwestern thunderstorms appeared out of nowhere, the sky went black, and then we're completely stopped.

Got going again; I was a little scared but Dayton never has a line. Today was no exception. Boarding pass, one person ahead of me in teh security line. Got to the gate in the late 5:50's, but the plane was already gone. There were no greeters, nothing. They reminded me that the boarding pass says to be there 10 minutes before departure. Being 5:5x, this was the case. I guess my cell's clock is wrong :rolleyes:

Leaving by 4pm, I shoulda been tehre by 5pm. Everything that went wrong did. Oh well. I assure you I will be plenty early tomorrow.

Made a few calls, headed to the bar, had two beers & a burger. Anyway, whatever, they waived the $50 fee and I leave tomorrow @7am. I'm staying at Makul's here in Dayton, so it's a short trip. I'll be well-rested and ready to go as planned.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    thatgirl wrote:
    speaking of hats, sean saw my camo hat today, he really wanted to wear it but i said no.

i might bust out the silver shoes

I'm leaving my office now. Hitting a bar when I get to Philly and drinking - heavily.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Solat13 wrote:
    I'm leaving my office now. Hitting a bar when I get to Philly and drinking - heavily.

Fuck those Corporate fascists. If Clinton was in office, you wouldn't have had to work like that today.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    I'm home. I was so buzzed at work, well driving homwe for that matter an hour helped also. Ended up 20 minutes late for work with traffic and had some old fuck tell me I had a bad attitude, complained about me and walked out. He would later return and say he was sorry to my boss because he himself had actually been drinking before coming it. In addition, when I walked into work, three co-workers were like- What the fuck happened to you?! You look like crap!

Awesome. Good times today. Very rock star of us the day before a long, long weekend of more drinking.

Goodnight bitches and I will see you all tomorrow!
    im still awake. matt just crossed into DE and has hit traffic. now i must continue to sit here. super sweet. its hard being a rockstar.
    I need to get some fucking sleep. CD's are burned, all 70 off them....fuckin' A! Now I just need to get the artwork for the cases and Im good. Its already printed, just need to put it in the damn cases.

This 45 minutes of sleep from last night has caught up to me. Hopefully I wake up in time for the tailgate!