**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    a couple items to mention.

1) I went over 10,000 posts some time earlier today. that is FUCKING nuts. It's obvious I have a serious problem and I need help b/c I spend too much time on this message board.

2) I checked my 10 club profile again and the Camden tix are still in there. I plan on doing this every hour for the next 24 hours just to be safe.

3) 10 Club tickets are STILL available for both TORONTO shows in case anyone is planning on going up there for the shows.

4) Jersey tix go on sale Monday @ 1pm EST in case you didn't know. :)
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    DUDE. Fruity Pebbles fucking rock.

not sure when the Camden public on-sale date is, but I agree, the 2nd show will probably be added on that date and the 10c will probably make an announcement on how to "reserve" tix if they are going to offer them.

The Holmdel, NJ show you are talking about was added show, but the only reason 10c tix were offered is cuz MSG shows were oversold to 10 club members and as a way to offer those who didn't get tix they offered fan club seats.

Hershey and Boston 3 in 2003 did not have *any* fan club tickets. and this is correct so I don't need anyone questioning my AUTHORITAY!!!! :)

So, you think there will be no 10c tickets for the added Camden show? I'm sorry, I'm not sure I read you right. I just polished off a bottle of red.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 600
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    DUDE. Fruity Pebbles fucking rock.

not sure when the Camden public on-sale date is, but I agree, the 2nd show will probably be added on that date and the 10c will probably make an announcement on how to "reserve" tix if they are going to offer them.

The Holmdel, NJ show you are talking about was added show, but the only reason 10c tix were offered is cuz MSG shows were oversold to 10 club members and as a way to offer those who didn't get tix they offered fan club seats.

Hershey and Boston 3 in 2003 did not have *any* fan club tickets. and this is correct so I don't need anyone questioning my AUTHORITAY!!!! :)

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I need to know evertything about everything. Unfortunately I know little about most. It's hard to believe that tomorrow will mark the two month count down to my first show this year (H). I caught 5 in '03 and this year I'm hoping to top that number. Once the bar is set you never want to come in under it.

It really is happening isn't it? Memorial Day weekend in Philly will be amazing. I have a clear and vivid memory of the 4th back in '03. On the night of the 4th I looked up at the ceiling in my bedroom thinking about the 2 Camden shows. It's here again. I love tour time.
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
    Flagg wrote:
    So, you think there will be no 10c tickets for the added Camden show? I'm sorry, I'm not sure I read you right. I just polished off a bottle of red.

HONESTLY dude I have no idea. I know in 2003 for the added shows or the "rollover" shows in most cases they did not have 10 club tickets (except Holmdel, NJ but that was a unique case).

This year the 10 club did mention something about being able to "reserve" additional shows on your credit card and if they didn't pan out they would credit your card back or something?? honestly I'm not sure at this point. So I guess the answer is YES, maybe? or no?

So I just wasted 2 paragraphs typing words for no reason cuz I didn't answer your question. no wonder I have 10,000+ posts on this freakin' message board....I post a lot of meaningless stuff :)
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    HONESTLY dude I have no idea. I know in 2003 for the added shows or the "rollover" shows in most cases they did not have 10 club tickets (except Holmdel, NJ but that was a unique case).

This year the 10 club did mention something about being able to "reserve" additional shows on your credit card and if they didn't pan out they would credit your card back or something?? honestly I'm not sure at this point. So I guess the answer is YES, maybe? or no?

So I just wasted 2 paragraphs typing words for no reason cuz I didn't answer your question. no wonder I have 10,000+ posts on this freakin' message board....I post a lot of meaningless stuff :)

Ha ha. That's OK. I've basically decided just to fly in on Friday night and stay 'til Monday. That way, if there is a 2nd show, I'll be sure to catch it, and if not, fuck it. I'll just see the sights.
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    Here is what they say on the Tour area of the 10 Club site for added shows:

If additional shows are added to the tour after the official tour announcement, our solution will be to offer a ticket reservation for Ten Club tickets prior to the on-sale. Making a ticket reservation will authorize your credit card but not charge the card until the additional show is officially "rolled over". If you make a ticket reservation for an anticipated additional show and it does not happen, your credit card information will be removed from our system and you will not be charged.

Sounds like 10C members will get a chance at the tickets!
    Bubba wrote:

If additional shows are added to the tour after the official tour announcement, our solution will be to offer a ticket reservation for Ten Club tickets prior to the on-sale. Making a ticket reservation will authorize your credit card but not charge the card until the additional show is officially "rolled over". If you make a ticket reservation for an anticipated additional show and it does not happen, your credit card information will be removed from our system and you will not be charged.

Yeah, I read that too. Weird. Just from reading that, it sounds like it will be the same mad scramble as earlier today, just that no one's CC will be charged yet. We'll see I guess.
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    Exactly...but atleast its better to have a shot than none at all. I know in '03 when they added shows they didnt do this so its better than nothing I guess.
    Bubba wrote:

YEA I read that also but where online can you make this ticket "reservation"? I didn't see anything on there about reserving a 2nd show. I would do that in a second if I could that would mean 1 less Internet browser nightmare to deal with. I guess they will put the "reservations" up after the 2nd show is added, on the public on sale date.

PS. TORONTO tickets are still available. just in case anyone wants to go....

:)
    Flagg wrote:
    Ha ha. That's OK. I've basically decided just to fly in on Friday night and stay 'til Monday. That way, if there is a 2nd show, I'll be sure to catch it, and if not, fuck it. I'll just see the sights.

YEA. there is plenty of sights to see in PHILLY. like the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Art Muesuem, Jim's Steaks, National Constitution Center, Franklin Institute, the Rocky statue, Delalih's Den (a strip club), and a bunch of other stuff.

http://www.gophila.com
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    YEA I read that also but where online can you make this ticket "reservation"? I didn't see anything on there about reserving a 2nd show. I would do that in a second if I could that would mean 1 less Internet browser nightmare to deal with. I guess they will put the "reservations" up after the 2nd show is added, on the public on sale date.

PS. TORONTO tickets are still available. just in case anyone wants to go....

:)

Yeah I was looking for that too..maybe once they go onsale they will block off a portion of the tickets for 10C and then make them available through the site.

And stop mentioning those Toronto tickets....dont tempt me!! LOL
    Bubba wrote:
    Yeah I was looking for that too..maybe once they go onsale they will block off a portion of the tickets for 10C and then make them available through the site.

And stop mentioning those Toronto tickets....dont tempt me!! LOL

YEA I guess so.

and yea TORONTO tix are still up, both shows, The shows to kick off the entire 2006 tour, guaranteed to be great shows!!! 2 shows, 10 club seats. two shows, not just 1 show, TWO shows. both available for purchase....right now!!!! :)
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    YEA I guess so.

and yea TORONTO tix are still up, both shows, The shows to kick off the entire 2006 tour, guaranteed to be great shows!!! 2 shows, 10 club seats. two shows, not just 1 show, TWO shows. both available for purchase....right now!!!! :)

LOL..if they weren't in the middle of the week I would be there!! I gotta keep some days off for the second leg so I can go out west!
    Bubba wrote:
    LOL..if they weren't in the middle of the week I would be there!! I gotta keep some days off for the second leg so I can go out west!

yea but just think 2 shows to kick off the 2006 world tour! BOTH shows are just a mouse click away, add them to your cart, no system crashes, no log-outs, or web page freezes, just 3 clicks and you are off to beautiful CANADA!!!!!
    To any who may be interested, the Crown Plaza is the place to be for those who want to be in the right place in Hartford on May 13th. Drinking will occur there if that is your bag.

I am a poster fan and whenever I hear Hartford or see it spelled I think of the Ames poster from 1998.

I understand that this is Camden show related thread, but I've viewed it more as a conduit to reach the "in" crowd who may or may not have the same tour plans as someone like myself. If I am out of line in this thinking please let me know and I'll refrain from any non-Philly subject matter.

Fat Albert was from Philly. Those kids made their own instruments out of junk and man could they play. I've never heard a radiator sound so good.
    To any who may be interested, the Crown Plaza is the place to be for those who want to be in the right place in Hartford on May 13th. Drinking will occur there if that is your bag.

I am a poster fan and whenever I hear Hartford or see it spelled I think of the Ames poster from 1998.

I understand that this is Camden show related thread, but I've viewed it more as a conduit to reach the "in" crowd who may or may not have the same tour plans as someone like myself. If I am out of line in this thinking please let me know and I'll refrain from any non-Philly subject matter.

Fat Albert was from Philly. Those kids made their own instruments out of junk and man could they play. I've never heard a radiator sound so good.

Thanks for the heads up, me and Barely Alive are heading up to that show, we'll have to meet up!
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    yea but just think 2 shows to kick off the 2006 world tour! BOTH shows are just a mouse click away, add them to your cart, no system crashes, no log-outs, or web page freezes, just 3 clicks and you are off to beautiful CANADA!!!!!

LOL......is anyone else from the area going?!!?!?
    Bubba wrote:
    LOL......is anyone else from the area going?!!?!?

I don't think so.......but maybe if you lead the way others will follow?? on to TORONTO!!!!!!! road trip!!!!!
    Bubba wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up, me and Barely Alive are heading up to that show, we'll have to meet up!

I think a lot of us are going to be there. It's the first Saturday night show on the tour. It is the sleeper. The band will be ready to tear it up after the lame opening in Toronto ay? Albany will set them up and Hartford will knock 'em down!
    LOL....I'll have to check out my work schedule tomorrow before I make any decisons.....I'd definitely need a ticket buddy.

Damn, I just saw that Pink Floyd beat Pearl Jam in the finals of the MMR March Madness....I didnt realize today was the finals of it.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    The only way that weekend could be better is if OASIS played on that Monday after two nights (I'm assuming) of Pearl Jam.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?

I liked Mush Mouth from Fat Albert. I never saw that movie though....

me and touring partner Solat13 will be staying @ the SHERATON in Hartford

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/search/hotel_detail.html?propertyID=1272

We have requested the "Presidential Suite" for both nights. and yes, serious drinking will occur we will have to pick up a meet-up spot. from what I have heard the HARTFORD Police are dicks, and they crack down on tailgating pretty hard up there. so we might have to find a local watering hole for any pre-game action.
    I think a lot of us are going to be there. It's the first Saturday night show on the tour. It is the sleeper. The band will be ready to tear it up after the lame opening in Toronto ay? Albany will set them up and Hartford will knock 'em down!

Sounds like its gonna be a good time!! I cant wait, the only place other than Philly Ive seen them is Randall's, MSG and Hershey. That will all change this tour!!

yea HARTFORD is shaping up to be a pretty good party.

More Coffee
    Bubba
    Barely Alive
    Solat13
    Thatgirl
    PhillyPJ
    Chromiam?
    JenintheBx

and maybe a couple more people...
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    I liked Mush Mouth from Fat Albert. I never saw that movie though....

me and touring partner Solat13 will be staying @ the SHERATON in Hartford

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/search/hotel_detail.html?propertyID=1272

We have requested the "Presidential Suite" for both nights. and yes, serious drinking will occur we will have to pick up a meet-up spot. from what I have heard the HARTFORD Police are dicks, and they crack down on tailgating pretty hard up there. so we might have to find a local watering hole for any pre-game action.

Damn, I'll have to check that place out, I definitely dont think I'll wanna drive back to Philly after the Hartford show.
    fanch75 wrote:
    The only way that weekend could be better is if OASIS played on that Monday after two nights (I'm assuming) of Pearl Jam.

OASIS guy...

"Particulary good album? are you saying "definetly, maybe" is a particulary good album? its one of the best debut albums of all time. I mean you have to dadasdsadsakjjdasjdjdjdajdjddjoiwedjiewdmsnsdasndsamdaksdmaslkdmaslkda..............."
    Bubba wrote:
    Damn, I'll have to check that place out, I definitely dont think I'll wanna drive back to Philly after the Hartford show.

yea there are a bunch of hotels up in HARTFORD. its a long drive back to Philly especially if you have been drinking, not a good idea...
    HARTFORD Sheraton has free parking.

and yea Bubba TORONTO tickets are still up there.....begging to be purchased.
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    yea there are a bunch of hotels up in HARTFORD. its a long drive back to Philly especially if you have been drinking, not a good idea...

Yeah definitely!! Been there done that! Dont worry, we'll be making a visit to the Suite! LOL
    Bubba wrote:
    Sounds like its gonna be a good time!! I cant wait, the only place other than Philly Ive seen them is Randall's, MSG and Hershey. That will all change this tour!!

It's great to get out some place else to see the band. It really makes you appreciate where we all live more. I think that the Philly crowd is the best crowd.

Places I've seen Pearl Jam outside of our area:
    Washington DC, New Orleans, Columbia MD, Randalls Island NY, Mountain View CA, Virginia Beach VA, Holmdel NJ, Boston, Atlantic City

Boston was the worst, Holmdel was the best, AC stands alone (I went to the first night)

I'm really pumped up for Hartford. I wish I could travel during this tour but with my wife expecting our third I have to stay close to home after June. LETS GET THOSE 2ND LEG DATES UP!

I think that it is important to plan some type of a get together for next month (the in-between month) We don't want a lag and I didn't get to talk to or meet enough people at T&J's.