Options

**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    Screw that. 2 days, 2 raffles. Your number is called and you "win" what is tossed at ya. That was a different approach from all the raffles I have seen wherever, which was cool, but I'm not feelin like brown baggin' it myself.
    hopefully i dont get ripped off like i did in hartford
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    Jules, what's the word on the $1 kissing booth...those sores clear up enough to pass for healthy yet or what?
  • Options
    grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    thatgirl wrote:
    sure, pardon me though bc my keyboard is broken...

sean; hey bubba, i have an itch on my back can you scratch it for me.

bubba; sure sean

me; THATS BROKEBACK

ahh. i should have known. i have friends who've been using it that way for months now.

thatgirl wrote:
    i just pimped my ride for saturday i.e. washed it. it was really cool bc i got to finally scrape off some of the spit and puke of the side from sweeneys.

im taking bets as to how many birds will shit on it by tomorrow morning

is it a honda civic? :)
    take your money and your drugs.
  • Options
    BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    thatgirl wrote:
    hopefully i dont get ripped off like i did in hartford

I made out pretty well though! :)

Atomic assured me that you will get your DVDs. Actually you are making out better too, the videos you won were on VHS, and if I remember correctly, you said you dont have a VCR, so shut it! :)
  • Options
    Jules, what's the word on the $1 kissing booth...those sores clear up enough to pass for healthy yet or what?

OUCH!!!!! :D
  • Options

umm. all kissing booth queries should be directed my way as i am the originator of said kissing booth idea.

thanks.
  • Options
    Sorry about that Brit. I just don't think the $20 kissing booth we'd have to have for you would pay off in the end. People would rather get what they pay for on the low end unfortunately, hence Julie doing it.
  • Options
    grace6697 wrote:
    is it a honda civic? :)
    you betcha

oh and i have one more tiny one left thats almost gone, hopefully ill be clear for saturday.
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    Julie's mom was a MILF by the way. Definitely cute. I don't know what happened to the daughter.
  • Options
    Julie's mom was a MILF by the way. Definitely cute. I don't know what happened to the daughter.
    how do you know what my mom looks like

were you stalking me on myspace again sean...
  • Options
    Because I met her and your dad at City Steam that day.
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    how do you know what my mom looks like

were you stalking me on myspace again sean...

I think he's talking about the mom who picked you up in Hartford. ;)
  • Options
    Bubba wrote:
    hahahaha yea, that was a lame attempt at a joke
  • Options
    Bubba wrote:
    Like I said earlier, helmet slow.
  • Options
    Well thats your man for ya! Alright, Im off to go put $45 worth of gas in the car and stop off at my ex's for a few. Julie & Sean, try to behave yourselves!
  • Options
    Like I said earlier, helmet slow.

Like the SNL skit with Miike Myers chained to the jungle gym eating a chocolate bar with Nicole Kidman slow??? :D
  • Options
    Sorry about that Brit.

if fanch told you to jump off the roof, would you do that too???
  • Options
    grace6697 wrote:
    if fanch told you to jump off the roof, would you do that too???

LOL, ut oh, and on that note, Im outta here!! :)
  • Options
    Bubba wrote:
    Well thats your man for ya! Alright, Im off to go put $45 worth of gas in the car and stop off at my ex's for a few. Julie & Sean, try to behave yourselves!
    ive heard that before just 'stop' at the ex's....always 'turns out' the same way
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    ive heard that before just 'stop' at the ex's....always 'turns out' the same way

Nah, Im actually hoping shes not home. I have to drop something off and Id rather just toss it out the window as I drive by.
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    Yep, with the bat signal!

http://ars2.ord.cachefly.net/journals/apple.media/thumb/250/250/iamthenight-Batman-Bat-Signal-CEL.jpg
  • Options
    Bubba wrote:
    Nah, Im actually hoping shes not home. I have to drop something off and Id rather just toss it out the window as I drive by.
    pj video on E right now...wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sure sure bubba, likely story....
    you cant bullshit a bullshitter
  • Options
    i guess no one got my poor attempt at making a joke... i.e. the turn out comment
  • Options
    Bubba wrote:
    I have to drop something off

Yeah ya do!
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    i guess no one got my poor attempt at making a joke... i.e. the turn out comment
    I was referring to your earlier reply...nevermind. Lost on you yet again.
  • Options
    I was referring to your earlier reply...nevermind. Lost on you yet again.
    no, i understood your comment. i was stating that no one got mine
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    pj video on E right now...wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sure sure bubba, likely story....
    you cant bullshit a bullshitter

Ugh...there's a reason she's the ex...I aint gettin' into it. Time to take the LS2 out and have some fun and crank some Avocado! :)
  • Options
    Bubba wrote:
    Ugh...there's a reason she's the ex...I aint gettin' into it. Time to take the LS2 out and have some fun and crank some Avocado! :)
    always a reason....
  • Options
    First female or Julie that can tell me what an LS2 is in one word gets a dollar in Camden. You have 5 minutes.
  • Options
    First female or Julie that can tell me what an LS2 is in one word gets a dollar in Camden. You have 5 minutes.

it's an engine. everyone knows that.