Options

**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• Options
    vedderwoodvedderwood Posts: 2,029
    Solat13 wrote:
    I only tried it once in college. Apparantly there was a big scene for this at Penn. It was pretty widely known that you could buy Nitrous supplies at John's adult Bookstore on 19th and Sansom and it was open 24 hours a day. After drinking at the bars, a small continent of Penn people would make the trek down there. I was always leading the Pat's cheesesteaks brigrade. Well one night during mysenior week I decided to check out the nitrous scene and went back to Phi Delt which was one of those frats right out of the A&F catalogue. Needless to say it wasn't that fun and I won't be doing that again anytime soon. Luckily when I passed out I fell onto a nice leather sofa though instead of a parking lot. :)

I have never tried/done any drugs in my life....call me a nerd, but it's true!
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    PA 10/27, 10/28, 10/30 & 10/31/09
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    anyone try one of those new KFC bowls yet? they look REALLY good. we looked it up online today and theres 690 calories in ONE! but then again, we also looked one of the combo meals that i get and there was 940 calories in that!

Julie, how in the hell do you stay thin with all of the shit that you eat...haha! I guess I used to be able to eat all of that when I was your age which we all know was a long, long time ago!!!!!!
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
  • Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    chromiam wrote:
    yeah, you don't wanna add to the other faux pas you will already be making this weekend ;)
    things that will happen this weekend:

1. i will bitch, more than once, about my feet hurting from whichever shoes i plan on wearing.
    2. i will be hungry 98% of the time
    3. i will be sunburned, probably badly. possibly 3rd degree burns which will make for an even funner sunday ;)
    4. i will probably walk barefoot through broken glass, david blaine style.
    5. i will probably say something to offend someone or make someone dislike me

:D

with that being said, i cant wait for this weekend!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    vedderwood wrote:
    Julie, how in the hell do you stay thin with all of the shit that you eat...haha! I guess I used to be able to eat all of that when I was your age which we all know was a long, long time ago!!!!!!
    au contrare!
    im not the bean pole i once was!

ps- i havent had the KFC bowls yet, stacey and i were comtemplating them today at lunch until we saw how many cals are in them!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    We're thinking of bringing a spiked watermelon to the tailgate on Saturday...

What do you guys think?
  • Options
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    We're thinking of bringing a spiked watermelon to the tailgate on Saturday...

What do you guys think?
    do it!
    great idea! :)
  • Options
    Okay, we're trying to get it figured out what to bring... are there any plans for that?
  • Options
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    Okay, we're trying to get it figured out what to bring... are there any plans for that?
    everyone is being gay.
    strictly BYO at this point.
    i would have liked to have had a group effort but doesnt look like thats going to happen. i know we are just planning on bringing hoagies and such.
  • Options
    That's kinda what I figured. Someone will have a grill, I assume?
  • Options
    BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    vedderwood wrote:
    I have never tried/done any drugs in my life....call me a nerd, but it's true!

I guess Im a nerd as well. Never felt the need to try any. Give me some alcohol and Im happy!
  • Options
    Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    thatgirl wrote:
    bubba dont fucking start with me! dont talk bad about my fast food! anyone ever see the show on the discovery channel about the 700 pound man? well that might be me someday godforbid my metabolism slows down!!!!!
    Well, you're already big one way, so only way left to go is out.

I got KFC onetime and had dead flies, that' plural, inbetween the chicken pieces. I haven't had fired chicken since.
  • Options
    Bubba wrote:
    I guess Im a nerd as well. Never felt the need to try any. Give me some alcohol and Im happy!

Yay!!!!! Good for you! We can have a big nerdfest this weekend...hahaha! And I agree...I am very happy and willing to drink...I thouroughly enjoy drinking, but no drugs for me!
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
  • Options
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options

I got KFC onetime and had dead flies, that' plural, inbetween the chicken pieces. I haven't had fired chicken since.

Now that deserves an "ahahahahahahahahaha" :D
  • Options

hey brokeback, go slob a knob.
  • Options
    Bubba wrote:
    Now that deserves an "ahahahahahahahahaha" :D
    watch yourself bubba....
    i am nice to you so far, despite your HOB f up
  • Options

That's nasty. Last time I went to KFC (my ex's choice) I ran into one of my students who worked there. Knowing who he is, I was glad he did not go anywhere near my food, or I'd have probably had the same problem.
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    That's nasty. Last time I went to KFC (my ex's choice) I ran into one of my students who worked there. Knowing who he is, I was glad he did not go anywhere near my food, or I'd have probably had the same problem.

if you had went to Popeye's you woulda been aight and shit. dayum.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    watch yourself bubba....
    i am nice to you so far, despite your HOB f up

This is true!! I was more laughing at Batman's KFC incident. :)
  • Options
    cableguy119cableguy119 Posts: 114
    count me & the mrs in for this one. Sounds like the party of the year how will we know where to find everyone?
    So many amazing shows! Thank you.
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    if you had went to Popeye's you woulda been aight and shit. dayum.
    You'll have to take me there before the 'natti show. ;)
  • Options
    count me & the mrs in for this one. Sounds like the party of the year how will we know where to find everyone?
    look for the "big" green tent, BRY flag...parking lot #2 around 2pm!
  • Options
    Bubba wrote:
    This is true!! I was more laughing at Batman's KFC incident. :)
    That didn't really happen. I was just trying to kill Julie's appetite for KFC and/or all things fast food.
    I hate fried chicken and think I was 7 the last time I ever even had KFC.

Now the WCU Burger King is what ya gotta watch out for. I used to get drunk and walk through the Drive-thru. That was always good for a laugh the next day :D
  • Options
    grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    fanch75 wrote:
    Hi Grace. We've missed your wit & spunk. I hate flying too, so I feel you there. That being said, kick back a cocktail, turn on your iPod and listen to SVT and you'll be aight.

awww. good to be missed and even gladder to be back in the citaaay.

so i went to my first pre-party and almost immediately bounced. i hope to stay longer in philly!!
    take your money and your drugs.
  • Options
    Speaking of Lot #2....looks like that's where we're at. Turns out the other lots before the tunnel are designated to the Aquarium and being as Sat and Sun are big aquarium days, that's not gonna happen.
    So lot #2 it is and we will have early access, can put up the green monster and fly our flag while lying drunk and face down in a pool of our own piss and blood. Or something.

:D
  • Options
    grace6697 wrote:

so i went to my first pre-party and almost immediately bounced.
    Why? That bad?
  • Options
    Now the WCU Burger King is what ya gotta watch out for. I used to get drunk and walk through the Drive-thru. That was always good for a laugh the next day :D
    ive made quite the spectacle of myself many times at riggtown late night.
    bk was always too far of a walk from the house :)
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    riggtown

As Big D would say before unpimping a ride- ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    You'll have to take me there before the 'natti show. ;)

Nothing says PIMP like taking a white woman to Popeye's fo some chicken.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    [size=+10] LOT #2.
    BE THERE BITCHES. [/size]