romney-money-picture-c.jpg

That's awesome!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,182
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Evolution in vivid technicolour:

4898840964_4f9b5efed5.jpg

Ok, that looks like a halloween party costume...right? Where did this come from? If it's not a costume, that is just crazy funny!!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Byrnzie wrote:

Ok, that looks like a halloween party costume...right? Where did this come from? If it's not a costume, that is just crazy funny!!

Just stumbled on it on the internet. Could possibly be a fake, but it looks genuine. Not sure if anyone in the picture's wearing a costume. The woman behind just happens to be wearing a black hat.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,182
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:

Just stumbled on it on the internet. Could possibly be a fake, but it looks genuine. Not sure if anyone in the picture's wearing a costume. The woman behind just happens to be wearing a black hat.

The guy on the side has some major black gloves on and the one out by the car looks like they could be in costume. But who knows. There are lots of crazy people in this world. I'm going to admit it...it took my about 2 minutes to figure out what the hell that 1 sign was saying. I got the Keep, wite, wite pretty easy but the "Hows" through me for a loop!!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,780
    This thread has just turned too hateful. Posting name-calling by someone else is really like doing the name-calling yourself but trying to not have consequences. Posting photoshopped photos to ridicule people isn't a "nice" thing to do either. It's closed. You can do better when debating/discussing.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.