Fuck Ted Nugent??

13»

Comments

• Priceless....
    I_Got_Shit wrote:
    Hahaha...kill Cheney? I'd like to see him try.

Most Washington insiders know that Dick Cheney actually died from a heart attack in 1998, at which point his brain was implanted into a cyborg robot developed by Halliburton. No, my friends, Mr. Cheney will be alive and well, waging unjust wars and maintaining the military-industrial complex, long after the rest of us are pushing up daisies.
    Who made up, made up the myth
    that we were born to be covered in bliss?
    who set the standard, born to be rich?
    such fine examples, skinny little bitch
    model, role model, roll some models in blood
    get some flesh to stick, so they look like us
    i shit and i stink, i'm real, join the club
  • RiderRider Posts: 125
    Ted Nugent put on a great show when I saw him open for Aerosmith circa 1986. I like the guys hunting views too, its okay to hunt legally.

Ann Coulter is truly despicable. No class whatsover.

True conservatives should be ashamed of this administration, there is nothing conservative (ie Ike, Barry, Reagan, Buchanon, real conservatives) about huge deficits, expanding the government, spying on your citizens, suppressing the Bill of Rights and futile nation "building" operations.

Think about it "conservatives".
    We all walk the Long Road...

Charlotte & Raleigh Lollapalooza 1992, Charlotte Memorial 1996, Tibet Freedom Concert 1998, Raleigh & Greenville 1998, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh & Camden 2003, Asheville 2004, Camden 2006, DC 2008, Atlanta 2012  Charlottesville 2013, Charlotte 2013
     Greenville, (XRaleighX) and Hampton 2016, London Hyde Park, Quebec City and Ottawa 2022, St Paul (hopefully) 2023
  • pirate jampirate jam Posts: 15
    First of all, Ted Nugent is a douchebag. I don't understand how that guy ever got famous. The only song I know of his is "Cat Scratch Fever", which is one of the stupidest songs I've ever heard. Only a backwoods republican would appreciate that crap! Believe me, I know. I live in North Carolina and have to deal with all those republican truck driving hicks on a daily basis.

Secondly, Fox news is way more slanted to the right than CBS, NBC and ABC is to the left. It's amusing to me when they say they give you the story from both sides. They say they give you the "liberal's" point of view as well, but the democrats/liberals they have on the show are pussies that they pre-selected to take their abuse. They aren't paid to show those people up, just to sit there and look stupid. I could speak volumes on how ridiculous Fox news is, but I don't think I have enough room to write it all.

Third, Anne Coulter is fucking crazy. Someone she take her in a back alley and beat the living shit out of her, as well as Bill O'reilly. They're a couple of lobotomized bullies that are well paid to try to convince everyone that "W" is actually doing a good job. I don't think anybody with any common sense in this country believes that anymore. If you think the opposite, I feel sorry for you. My advice to you is to pick up a book and read once in a while, instead of going with your "gut", like the president does. Better yet, maybe you should pray so that God can tell you what to do. Ignorant f#@$!
  • great white buffalo is an amazing song

screw you guys

;)
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • BrenttxBrenttx Posts: 5
    Pirate Jam grow up, get real, and go f&%k yourself.
  • Brenttx wrote:
    Pirate Jam grow up, get real, and go f&%k yourself.

That was a cool, educated response. Comments like these make his point for him.
    Who made up, made up the myth
    that we were born to be covered in bliss?
    who set the standard, born to be rich?
    such fine examples, skinny little bitch
    model, role model, roll some models in blood
    get some flesh to stick, so they look like us
    i shit and i stink, i'm real, join the club
    perhaps it was a bit harsh. I was in a bit of a foul mood at the time. I still don't know how you don't know more about Nugent, and callin him a douchebag was also a bit harsh on his part. The redneck comments about southerners just tends to piss me off
  • AbnerielAbneriel Posts: 109
    Satire is to be used lightly. When venom is the only thing that comes out of her mouth, she is no longer a satirist, she becomes a hate monger. She crosses the line of satire way too much to be just a satirist. And I've never took anything Ed says too seriously. He doesn't even take himself seriously most of the time. ;)
    I agree that it is to be used lightly, which is why I disagree with some of the things she says ;)
    www.myspace.com/abneriel
  • Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    igotid88 wrote:
    I think his reaction at Uniondale from what I've read here was from people throwing stuff.quote]people were booing in uniondale after they played Bu$hleaguer in a mostly liberal county

Liberal County? Nassau? Controlled by Republicans FOREVER...until Suozzi was FINALLY voted in...Nassau is not a mostly liberal county. NO WAY NO HOW.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    pirate jam wrote:
    First of all, Ted Nugent is a douchebag. I don't understand how that guy ever got famous. The only song I know of his is "Cat Scratch Fever", which is one of the stupidest songs I've ever heard. Only a backwoods republican would appreciate that crap! Believe me, I know. I live in North Carolina and have to deal with all those republican truck driving hicks on a daily basis.

So you've only heard 1 Nugent song and yet somehow think your opinion about Nugent has any validity? Sounds like someone needs an education. "I don't understand" is self-evident and redundant in your post.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • the nuge pwns all n00bs
    end of story
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • pirate jampirate jam Posts: 15
    Good point JeffBr. I just assumed the rest of the TNs stuff is crap if "Cat Scratch Fever" is his most well known song. Bret, sorry to put down the south. I'm a southerner myself and think there are just as many intelligent people in the south as well. I just hate ignorant rednecks. They give North Carolina a bad name. Example, I was watching David Letterman on TV and they had someone from North Carolina on. The guy was the Hog Calling Champion of 2006, so he gets up there and starts doing hog calls. I'm thinking, Great! This guy is representing my state. I tend to see more than NCs share of "W" stickers all the time and they're usually on some shit kicker truck. Whenever I would talk to one of those Bush supporters, they don't have anything intelligent to say or anything to back their point up. They're the kind of people that like to rally around the flag, because it makes them feel important in their otherwise useless lives. These are the same people that will support the Bush administration by supporting the ban of gay marriages. I feel there are so many more important issues that are being neglected like poverty, education, the environment, big business corruption (war profiteering), Social Security reform etc. etc. etc. Instead of doing something significant with the last 2 years Bush is in there, he'll get behind the safe gay marriage issue and try to bolster his points up a little with the help of republican voters to keep from being rated as the worst American president in history.
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    Wait a second:

Ed said, "Fuck Rolling Stone", "Fuck Ann Coulter", "Fuck Ted Nugent", and "Fuck Fox News" all in the same concert?

He must've been on a roll. Anybody else he said to fuck?

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    can anyone defend Ed when he wished Dick Cheany dead? I can pinpoint which Canada show it was if need be, did anyone else here this? Was it ever discussed?

Kitchener 05
    It's cool. There are just some people, I'll leave their names out, that enjoy stirring up the ire of the southerners on the South Petition and the Texas Petitions.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    jeffbr wrote:
    Ted would eat Ed alive in a debate. Has anyone ever actually heard Ed debate? I haven't. He's good at mumbling through one liners that nobody understands. Ted, on the other hand, had a radio talk show, is very articulate, and has spent decades debating. You may disagree with Ted's politics, but if any of you think Eddie would win any sort of public speaking event you're blinded by love.

I'm not disputing that, It'd be damn entertaining.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • If Ed came close to winning he'd get shot and barbecued by Ted;)

And just for the record Ann Coulter deserves for bad things to happen to her... never seen so much hatred in anyone. All she does is incite racism, promote genocide, war and injustice whilst insisting she is right and everyone else is wrong... give it a break you piece of shit!
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,757
    LovetheJam wrote:

Liberal County? Nassau? Controlled by Republicans FOREVER...until Suozzi was FINALLY voted in...Nassau is not a mostly liberal county. NO WAY NO HOW.

I didn't say it was liberal. I was quoting someone who said it was. Just to make sure.
    I miss igotid88