Options

EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2012 EUROPE/ UK SOLO TOUR

Comments

• Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    MN282585 wrote:
    Got 2 rear Stalls for Manchester with my mobile phone... So happy :-)
    I've seen a seating plan, it looks like you got good seats :D
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    Pauk wrote:
    There isn't a bad seat in the stalls of the Manchester Apollo (not sure about the circle, never been). I always go to the back of the stalls during the encore, and the view is great all the way down.

Got row X on the aisle. :D
    I've been to a few gigs at the Apollo Manchester, its a great venue the floor slopes forward so there is not a bad seat in the house. ENJOY!
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,110
    Had four tickets to London at like 08:59, everything was easy. Got screwed at the "varified by visa" page. Wrotye down my password, got to an error screen with a "step back" button. Clicked it. Got back to my Variified by VISA screen but couldn't write down my password again cuz I immidietly got sent to the error page again.

And every time I clicked "step back" I got thrown back to the error screen. And this happend while the clock was ticking down slowly... slowly...slowly...

Then they were gone! :)

But have Manchester tix through 10c so you can't be lucky all the time.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    MN282585MN282585 Posts: 115
    big mick wrote:
    MN282585 wrote:

Really? Wow Sounds Great :-)
  • Options
    Had four tickets to London at like 08:59, everything was easy. Got screwed at the "varified by visa" page. Wrotye down my password, got to an error screen with a "step back" button. Clicked it. Got back to my Variified by VISA screen but couldn't write down my password again cuz I immidietly got sent to the error page again.

And every time I clicked "step back" I got thrown back to the error screen. And this happend while the clock was ticking down slowly... slowly...slowly...

Then they were gone! :)

But have Manchester tix through 10c so you can't be lucky all the time.
    I got the same, but got 10C London and failed public sale for Manchester...... :( like you say, you can't win em all, I'm just glad I got tickets at all.
  • Options
    SlaintchSlaintch Brussels Posts: 20
    Didn't manage to get tickets for the first date in Amsterdam. But I reached the seat map page at 10:00 on Carre theater's website... Impossible to buy tickets... I selected the seats, confirmed the selection and price and then at the check out page: "Uw winkelmandje is leeg"... Why the hell is it impossible to buy tickets from websites that doesn't crash!
    However, I was one of the first on that page and I was amazed by the huge number of seats already sold... All these seats for Ten Club presales????
  • Options
    MN282585 wrote:
    big mick wrote:
    MN282585 wrote:

Really? Wow Sounds Great :-)
    If you're in the stall front or rear at Manchester Apollo you,ve got good seats, the floor slopes forward quite steep at the back graduating toward the front, have a good un!!!!
  • Options
    Slaintch wrote:
    Didn't manage to get tickets for the first date in Amsterdam. But I reached the seat map page at 10:00 on Carre theater's website... Impossible to buy tickets... I selected the seats, confirmed the selection and price and then at the check out page: "Uw winkelmandje is leeg"... Why the hell is it impossible to buy tickets from websites that doesn't crash!
    However, I was one of the first on that page and I was amazed by the huge number of seats already sold... All these seats for Ten Club presales????
    In the UK there is the 10C presale, then if you have a mobile phone on O2 network you get another presale and ticketmaster has its own presale, then you get the public sale - I got screwed bad for the PJ Manchester gig, not quite the crappiest seats at MEN Arena. :(
  • Options
    Slaintch wrote:
    Other pre-sales and sneaky ways to get tickets beforehand.

Like the Pearl Jam show in Stockholm. I bet you half the arena was gone before the publick sales in different presales and weird-SPECTRE-like-underground-organisations that takes a huge chunk of them.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    ThunbingHisWayThunbingHisWay Amsterdam Posts: 124
    arghhh after the "Sorry" emails I got from Ten Club, another dissapointment just happend with the attempt to get tickets for Amsterdam .. :-( no tickets for me..:-( :shock:

It feels so frustrating.. living almost around the corner from Carre and no tickets!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhh :evil:

ok so here is my deal.. I was lucky enough to get 10Club tickets for the 1st PJ show in the Ziggo Dome.. and I got GA tickets for the 2nd PJ show in the Ziggo Dome ( so both with Early entrance Wristbands..)..

I will trade ( + extra money ofcourse) one of these early entrance tickets with a ticket for the 1st EV show in Amsterdam... so PM me if you are interested in a trade.. :)
  • Options
    arghhh after the "Sorry" emails I got from Ten Club, another dissapointment just happend with the attempt to get tickets for Amsterdam .. :-( no tickets for me..:-( :shock:

It feels so frustrating.. living almost around the corner from Carre and no tickets!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhh :evil:

ok so here is my deal.. I was lucky enough to get 10Club tickets for the 1st PJ show in the Ziggo Dome.. and I got GA tickets for the 2nd PJ show in the Ziggo Dome ( so both with Early entrance Wristbands..)..

I will trade ( + extra money ofcourse) one of these early entrance tickets with a ticket for the 1st EV show in Amsterdam... so PM me if you are interested in a trade.. :)
    Think about it this way, all the people paying alot to travel to Amsterdam and stay in a hotel and such. They pay alot for that ticket in the end.

So getting one on ebay maybe isn't so expansive if you look at it that way.
    But.. whatever - yeah it sucks!
  • Options
    Meh. Epic fail at getting one measly ticket for Manchester, my hometown. There's a lot of tickets on ebay, but I'd rather not go than support a tout. Sucks. :(

Still got PJ Manc and Berlin to look forward to, though. :D
  • Options
    I'm looking for one or two tickets for amsterdam show 25 or 26th july. Please help me
  • Options

Think about it this way, all the people paying alot to travel to Amsterdam and stay in a hotel and such. They pay alot for that ticket in the end.

So getting one on ebay maybe isn't so expansive if you look at it that way.
    But.. whatever - yeah it sucks!

Well yeah.. I did this already for night 2... 2 tickets (stalles) for 362 Euro!!.. so yeah.. I hope to get the 1st show in a trade with 10 Club tickets for the PJ shows.. not gonna pay this amount for 2 nights...:-(
  • Options
    fluffygrue wrote:
    Meh. Epic fail at getting one measly ticket for Manchester, my hometown. There's a lot of tickets on ebay, but I'd rather not go than support a tout. Sucks. :(

The eBay, Viagogo, Seatwave etc thing really gets on my wick, you try for tickets (various routes) and some twat who has no interest in a band or artist just buys multiples of 6 tickets and flogs them at massively inflated prices. Did any of you see Dispatches about P2P ticket agencies like Seatwave and Viagogo - Promoters give these companies blocks of tickets to sell without the artist or venue knowing about it - it makes my blood boil!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    SlaintchSlaintch Brussels Posts: 20
    New date for London!!
  • Options
    big mick wrote:
    fluffygrue wrote:

The eBay, Viagogo, Seatwave etc thing really gets on my wick, you try for tickets (various routes) and some twat who has no interest in a band or artist just buys multiples of 6 tickets and flogs them at massively inflated prices. Did any of you see Dispatches about P2P ticket agencies like Seatwave and Viagogo - Promoters give these companies blocks of tickets to sell without the artist or venue knowing about it - it makes my blood boil!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Rrrgh, don't get me started on that! It's more frustrating that people support touts, looking at the amount of people bidding on ebay. Mumble mumble stab. :evil:
  • Options
    simonortonsimonorton Posts: 173
    Wonderful stuff - Stalls Row H
    H for Happy :)
    "If I knew where it was I would take you there ... there's much more than this"

Manchester 92, 09, 12 (x2)
    London 96, 00 (x2), 06, 07, 09, 10
    Reading 06
    Arras 10
    Alpine Valley 11 (x2)
    Prague 12
    Berlin 12
    Leeds 14
    Milton Keynes 14
  • Options
    chechi81chechi81 Posts: 1
    It was an agony..but I got tickets to see Eddie Vedder in The Netherlands!!!! I hope that in the future Eddie goes for bigger places and cheapper tickets though...your fans are waiting all over the world!... ;)
  • Options
    chechi81 wrote:
    It was an agony..but I got tickets to see Eddie Vedder in The Netherlands!!!! I hope that in the future Eddie goes for bigger places and cheapper tickets though...your fans are waiting all over the world!... ;)

You by any chance have a spare one for me? :(
  • Options
    Got tix for second london show!

On my netbook it was hard to click in the seats. But got some!
  • Options
    TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 278
    Yay got stalls for London's 2nd date :o :shock: :twisted:
    London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14 London 02 Arena 18/06/2018 London 02 Arena 17/07/2018 London Hyde Park 08/07/2022 London Hyde Park 09/07/2022
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,945
    I had wicked tickets for the second date but wallet told me to let them go :lol:
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 278
    Spags wrote:
    I had wicked tickets for the second date but wallet told me to let them go :lol:

I know the feeling £2.5k for 4 gigs and counting!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14 London 02 Arena 18/06/2018 London 02 Arena 17/07/2018 London Hyde Park 08/07/2022 London Hyde Park 09/07/2022
  • Options
    Lucky enough to Score Stalls for London 2 also with my mobile phone ... Wooohooo
  • Options
    Anyone know what the chances of a 2nd Manchester gig are? Just looked at the venue's event list and there is currently nothing scheduled for the night before or after.
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    WOOHOOO! It was impossible to get a ticket for London on the 30th. Almost lost all hope. But I tried once again, only to see that another concert had been added the night after.... Got a ticket for row G, stalls ... I mean ... WHOOHOOO!! Oh yeah baby!!! :lol::mrgreen::D See you there!! I have to celebrate this ... wow...
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    If anyone needs tickets for the second London date, it looks like Stargreen have quite a lot available. :)
  • Options
    More happy people, buzzin everyone is getting sorted for tickets! :D Can't wait to see some of you for PJ Manc1 and EV London1 :D ALL THE BEST PEEPS!!!
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    WOOHOOO! It was impossible to get a ticket for London on the 30th. Almost lost all hope. But I tried once again, only to see that another concert had been added the night after.... Got a ticket for row G, stalls ... I mean ... WHOOHOOO!! Oh yeah baby!!! :lol::mrgreen::D See you there!! I have to celebrate this ... wow...

Enjoy it :-)