Options

EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2012 EUROPE/ UK SOLO TOUR

Comments

• Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    AMSTERDAM II FOR ME :D:D:D

YEAH!!!!!!
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    I dont believe i missed the sale....i mixed up the dates. I just got my wages and logged on to do the paypal thingy and seen its all finished im devastated...hopefully ile get one from the public sale as long as the tickets touts like viagogo or others dont get there before me and start chargin 2/300 pounds a ticket...any fellow fans need some company to any of the gigs?...i will go to any of the gigs if anyone has a ticket which they dont know who to share with...forever grateful if your the person reading this :)
  • Options
    Seb77Seb77 Amsterdam Posts: 78
    VERY disappointed - no tickets for Amsterdam...

Any lucky people with a spare please PM me!!

Thanks
    Nijmegen 2007 Rotterdam 2009 Philadelphia 4 2009 Nijmegen 2010 Berlin 2010 Amsterdam 1&2 2012 Arras 2012 Amsterdam 1&2 2014
    Amsterdam 1&2 Pinkpop Berlin 2018
  • Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    Here the same, very dissapointed.
    That's why I never gamble, I am just not lucky with that sort of games gggggrrrrr :cry:
    One chance left Friday with the hell of Ticketmaster.
    Or............a spare ticket ?????
  • Options
    yoyoyoyo France Posts: 310
    I m waiting France for me ... so please !
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2006-ANVERS-MARSEILLE-PARIS
    2007-LONDRES-NIJMEGEN-WERCHTER
    2008-ED SOLO-LOS ANGELES1-LOS ANGELES2
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2012-AMSTERDAM1-ARRAS-STOCKHOLM-OSLO-COPENHAGUE
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
    2022-PARIS-AMSTERDAM1(Canceled)-AMSTERDAM2
    2024-BERLIN1-BERLIN2-BARCELONE1-BARCELONE2
  • Options
    I got one mail for one of the amsterdam gigs that i didn't win. I'm hoping there wil be a date for belguim, Dranouter folkfesival :mrgreen:
    stmae1977
  • Options
    Didn't get tickets for London :cry:

Fingers crossed for the public sale though ;)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    AMSTERDAM II FOR ME :D:D:D

YEAH!!!!!!
    nice..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    Hinn wrote:
    4 hours after getting the 'sorry' email, without so much as asking, an offer of a spare comes up.

Who's got the best mates? Right here. I loves my family.

I don't need a haircut this time, though it would be nice if I could get a dye job instead!
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Anyone interested in a trade? my ev amsterdam 2 spare for your night 1? would also consider buying it off you if no one wants to trade.
  • Options
    Lovely - have had a really, really rubbish couple of weeks, and then woke up this morning to find I'd got two tickets for the London show.

Today I shall mostly be :D
  • Options
    HEXHEX Posts: 221
    Twiggy57 wrote:
    That's why I never gamble, I am just not lucky with that sort of games gggggrrrrr :cry:

YES !!!!! got tickets for Amsterdam 26th :D

Twiggy57 you can have my spare as promised.
  • Options
    is there any pre-sale for London show or do we have to wait for general sale on 23rd March?
  • Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    HEX wrote:
    Twiggy57 wrote:

YES !!!!! got tickets for Amsterdam 26th :D

Twiggy57 you can have my spare as promised.

Dear Hex,

You are a doll, thank you so much !
    Talk to you soon !
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    See you in amsterdam!! :shock: :oops:
  • Options
    So I applied for my tickets, much like the last moronic system of ticket sales. I thought to myself after the Canada mess and then the Manchester mess they cant possibly make a mess of this one, surely they will have learnt how to sell tickets. How wrong I was. Today I got an email saying I cant have a my tickets because I was not drawn from the lottery. I would have thought that selling tickets in the fan club shop area would be a more effective and safer way, thus ensuring fan club members got in first.

So the question is why have I paid my membership for all these years? I thought the idea of a fan club was to be fair with the fans and give them a chance. Mabye your trying to be fair or more likely your just trying to be clever.

I wont be buying the membership next year, it doesnt mean I am not a fan of the band, it just means Im not a fan of the club and I will take my chances with the rest of the punters that buy tickets, and lets face it they have a better chance of getting one.
    Wembley Arena - May 30, 2000
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Brixton Academy - Jul 14, 1993
    Leeds Festival - Aug 25, 2006
    Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 04, 2000
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Facebook - Ticketmaster!!! The Touts Love Us
  • Options
    i somone has a spair ticket for one of the two gigs in amsterdam, i'm very interested :D
    stmae1977
  • Options
    http://www.o2priority.co.uk/Listings/Eddie-Vedder/17034

Priority moments ticket presale for Ed in Manchester goes on sale tomorrow morning. I got my tickets for Manchester because it turns out I'm a lucky git - just thought this might be useful to anyone who missed out.

99p sim card = Eddie Vedder tickets!
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,172
    drbike1963 wrote:
    So I applied for my tickets, much like the last moronic system of ticket sales. I thought to myself after the Canada mess and then the Manchester mess they cant possibly make a mess of this one, surely they will have learnt how to sell tickets. How wrong I was. Today I got an email saying I cant have a my tickets because I was not drawn from the lottery. I would have thought that selling tickets in the fan club shop area would be a more effective and safer way, thus ensuring fan club members got in first.

So the question is why have I paid my membership for all these years? I thought the idea of a fan club was to be fair with the fans and give them a chance. Mabye your trying to be fair or more likely your just trying to be clever.

I wont be buying the membership next year, it doesnt mean I am not a fan of the band, it just means Im not a fan of the club and I will take my chances with the rest of the punters that buy tickets, and lets face it they have a better chance of getting one.

I didn't get mine either, end of the day there simply aren't enough 10C tickets to satisfy everyone so not everyone can win

no system is perfect but I still think the lottery is the best way to go you may well not have got any during a server crash either at least this way you didn't spend hours hitting F5

anyway any spares for manchester ? :lol:
  • Options
    eschiffeschiff Posts: 4
    applied for tix in manchester and london and won for manchester really excited for this show!
  • Options
    wozza77wozza77 Posts: 275
    Hi, does anyone know if 31st July is an additional show or was it a mistake by hmv?
    Now it all comes down to numbers, now I'm glad that I have quit
    Folks these days just don't do nothing simple for the love of it
  • Options
    UKpearljammerUKpearljammer Bath, UK Posts: 910
    :D:D
    drbike1963 wrote:

I share your pain and would personally rather some kind of purchase system rather than this lottery especially given as my first experience of this went badly with no tickets despite my brother and I both being members and applying for London tickets (I also applied for Manchester). I guess it's bound to be the case as I lost out and I'm sure I'd be loving it if I'd won. I wouldn't not renew your membership just yet though as you may regret it, I'm sure next time we'll get lucky and others this time won't, it's just the way it is.

Any spares for London? :D
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • Options
    martcsmartcs Posts: 10
    hi everybody, does anybody know which are the tickets this pre-sale gave to the lucky ones? i think, considering the price of the tickets, around $85 per ticket, that they might be stalls and not very far from the stage, i know it´s a random system the one used for the tickets but there has been no word about the seating numbers.
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    drbike1963 wrote:

Missed out on both UK shows too & gutted but don't blame the system, this is how it is now!! There are other ways to get a ticket including public sale so i'm hoping to still go... We're not guaranteed tickets just cos we're fanclub members... :?
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    drbike1963 wrote:

Missed out on both UK shows too & gutted but don't blame the system, this is how it is now!! There are other ways to get a ticket including public sale so i'm hoping to still go... We're not guaranteed tickets just cos we're fanclub members... :?

my thoughts exactly , i was lucky, next time i might not be, how it goes, id never vent any frustration in that way, what's the point ? its a lottery at the end of the day. i dont go round blaming camelot on a saturday when my lucky dip fails
    manchester 00
    manchester 09
    belfast 2010
    hyde park 2010
    manchester 2012 1&2
    amsterdam 2012 1&2
    EV manchester 2012
    EV london 31/7/12
    brooklyn 2013 1&2
    milano,leeds,milton keynes 2014

monkey driven call this living
  • Options
    I feel fortunate to have scored a Manchester pair in the Lotto. Good Luck to everyone with spares and general sales!

PJ 4 times and Ed this summer :D
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    dufferduffer Posts: 135
    Missed out on PJ in Manchester, now missed out on Ed in Manchester,gutted I cant get tickets for gig's in my home city.Dont see the point in my membership now,someone remind me what I get out of it ?
    Sat drinking wine
  • Options
    JimNasticsJimNastics Posts: 679
    I really hope they 10c tickets are all front of stalls, and the whole "you could be seated anywhere" story is just something they have to say for legal reasons or whatever. Don't want to rock up to London to find I'm sat at the back of the top tier...
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    I still have a payment for London pending. I didn't receive an email from 10c for this gig. I did apply for 3 others and these have been cancelled & did receive 10c emails for those.
    Anyone else? It's such a tease!

No reply when I emailed.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Mentioned Manchester to the wife got the "rolling eyes" look ( which was understandable because I'm going to the two gigs in June) this morning she text me at work and said check your email- I did and you could have knocked me down with a feather ! Confirmation for Manchester!! She only went and entered me in the lottery!! Still can't believe it now! What a woman!!!!!