• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I now have the cards :P :mrgreen:

Are you in the closet with them?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    redrock wrote:
    I now have the cards :P :mrgreen:

Are you in the closet with them?
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Funny Story?

I have some nudey naked man playing cards. They were a gag gift, a very long time ago.
    52 naked men! All my friends are guys. We had poker night every Tuesday. They didn't have any cards to play with. I said I had some but they were a girls only type. The guys were so hard up to play poker they said they didn't care. So , I found them. They shuffled up and dealed. Out of 7 guys not one could look at their hand of naked men. I still have those cards! Not for guys night of poker. too much penis :lol: they ended up going to the gas station for g-rated ones. I said I told you so!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Funny Story?

I have some nudey naked man playing cards. They were a gag gift, a very long time ago.
    52 naked men! All my friends are guys. We had poker night every Tuesday. They didn't have any cards to play with. I said I had some but they were a girls only type. The guys were so hard up to play poker they said they didn't care. So , I found them. They shuffled up and dealed. Out of 7 guys not one could look at their hand of naked men. I still have those cards! Not for guys night of poker. too much penis :lol: they ended up going to the gas station for g-rated ones. I said I told you so!

:lol::lol::lol:
    sounds like something I would do...after making sure everybody was too drunk to drive to get 'normal' cards.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Funny Story?

sounds like something I would do...after making sure everybody was too drunk to drive to get 'normal' cards.

gives a new meaning to the term "one-eyed jack"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Funny Story?

i'm looking for these cards to bring to teh next tailgate... ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Funny Story?

:lol::lol: I needed that thanks.
    Yeah.. what is funnier? Is that they were trying to play for money.
    I know the cards! I could read all the poker faces :lol:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Yeah.. what is funnier? Is that they were trying to play for money.
    I know the cards! I could read all the poker faces :lol:

:lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I know which kid I'm betting on.

;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Funny Story?

Did the guys on the cards get larger as the denomination of the card went up? :o
    Did the guys on the cards get larger as the denomination of the card went up? :o

Do you want pics?
    And a measuring stick? :lol:
    STAYSEA wrote:

Do you want pics?
    And a measuring stick? :lol:

No. :lol:
    So...whatever happened with this situation? :corn:
    DS1119 wrote:

I am wondering where the hell is STAYSEA. I miss her :(
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    OMG, I haven't read the whole thread but I seriously read this as your wife was found, in the nude, in your 9 year old's room, playing cards. :o Maybe someone else has already said that but I'm still getting over the shock of that mental image!! :shock:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    morello wrote:
    OMG, I haven't read the whole thread but I seriously read this as your wife was found, in the nude, in your 9 year old's room, playing cards. :o Maybe someone else has already said that but I'm still getting over the shock of that mental image!! :shock:
    That image works for me :twisted:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cards confiscated... They were "thrown out"
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cards confiscated... They are in Miami

*cough*
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    morello wrote:
    That image works for me :twisted:
    8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    norm wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cards confiscated... They are in Miami

*cough*

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    *cough*

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :shifty:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

yea, where'd they disappear to? Fun while it lasted
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

yea, where'd they disappear to? Fun while it lasted

maybe she made like her personality and split...
This discussion has been closed.