Options

Got Some, Give Some, Get Something..

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Timmy, I counted alive90 as 20 so I think we're there!
  • Options
    acpaxton01acpaxton01 Oklahoma Posts: 172
    I'm in for ten more if you still need it.
    October 17, 2000 Dallas, TX
    April 3, 2003 Oklahoma City, OK
    September 22, 2012 Atlanta, GA
    November 15, 2013 Dallas, TX
    November 16, 2013 Oklahoma City, OK
    October 8, 2014 Tulsa, OK
    May 1, 2016 New York, NY
    May 2, 2016 New York, NY
    August 13, 2018 Missoula, MT
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    mfc2006 wrote:
    wow :shock:

thanks everyone!!!!
    You totally deserve it Matt!
    Plus we all know you'll spin the shit out of that thing!!
    As it should be! 8-)

you know i will!!!! :D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    OK, so hears the deal, I just sent in mine as well, but we gotta do this for someone else, so I am going to figure out who that lucky person will be and do that for them and one of their grail items too.

I have no problem shelling out $20 if it means helping two different people get a vinyl or poster that they have been dying to get.

Also, my raffle item for my giveaway will be not quite as good as the white backspacer, but I will try to figure out what I can give. Probably a poster that I haven't had a chance to frame yet.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Cant leave out loulou..She'll cover shipping.. :lol::lol: That it friends, great stuff here!! we should all be proud $210 in 20 minutes ain't bad at all.. :D:D:D
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Cant leave out loulou..She'll cover shipping.. :lol::lol: That it friends, great stuff here!! we should all be proud $210 in 20 minutes ain't bad at all.. :D:D:D
    :clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Hahaha! :lol: I'll get on to that right now! ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    dang you guys are fast. i leave you Faithfull and the computer for a little bit to go get my boys' homework done and bam, its over. I'm in if needed. Let me know. Otherwise, it will go to the next one.
    -EV
  • Options
    absolutely unreal!!! :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    OK, since this one went super quick, I will offer up the white backspacer again if I were somehow the name chosen. Still gotta figure out who we should do this for next!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    OK, since this one went super quick, I will offer up the white backspacer again if I were somehow the name chosen. Still gotta figure out who we should do this for next!

I will also do this if chosen. I know who I would like to raise money for if so.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Donations made by:

acpaxton01
    boyo79
    JK36392
    jbaker67
    Larsk13
    taters926
    Suziemay
    I'm a truck
    Chief Broom
    Pearl Jam_ie
    f me in the brain
    Cmalisze
    Aussie357
    starmapp333
    Brew Crew Tix
    Pearl Jim
    Kasedoug
    LouLou

If I missed you please pm me...Matt will confirm donors and amounts if wanted, then draw a winner!
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Gift that keeps on giving :D

Just don't burn people out with the gifting, part of why LukinFan was waiting a bit on the next holy grail.
  • Options
    I love the kind nature of Ten Club members! I'm in! Unless I'm too late. In that case I'm in for the next kind act.
    Love ain’t love until you give it up
  • Options
    rbrum7rbrum7 Posts: 976
    Am I too late? Matt was kind enough to back me up in a trade thread I made this morning. Don't know the dude, but he had my back.

I'd love to donate! But would still want my chance at the White BS though, not gonna lie.

Let me know! And I'm in on the next kind act if not, and will have to get Matt back in a future trade or something. :D
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    (EV Solo) Detroit, MI - 6/26/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Shitsburgh, PA - 10/11/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
    (EV Solo) Tempe, AZ - 3/2/19
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/15/20 (Canceled)
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/16/20 (Canceled)
    Indianapolis, IN - 9/10/23 (Canceled)
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Holy shit that was fast :shock:

:clap:
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    I'm in!!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Can I still get in?

Would love to help Matt out
  • Options
    Elwayvedder has given me a VERY perfect candidate, so keep your eyes peeled and I will post info when I figure out the best way to do it.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    too late for this? I wasn't home
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    will be doing the White Backspacer drawing TOMORROW AFTERNOON at 5pm Central US Time. there will be 2nd & 3rd place prizes & i will PM the winners as soon as the drawing is complete!!!

Thanks so much, everyone!!!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I believe we hit the mark with Loulou..Trying to sort things out now. If anymore are entered it would end with crazypjfans last post. My list has 18 names, I dont know exactly what each member donated and we are NOT trying to make a buck on anyone here. As of this second it closed with Loulou, if anyone will be added it will be rbrum and crazypjfan..Sorry to those that missed it but Thank you ALL for your generousity...Good day today.. 8-):mrgreen:

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!
    Suziemay wrote:
    Aussie357 wrote:
    I'm in for sure! Can we donate more?
    Feel free to donate a Benny Hall to me :mrgreen:
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Another great idea from Timmy ;). Glad for you Matt :).
  • Options
    Another great idea from Timmy ;). Glad for you Matt :).

My first great idea just arrived in the mail Robley!!! And some sweet MMJ red wax!!!! RVM arrive yet?

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    How awesome....what a great place to be part of!!!!!!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    Elwayvedder has given me a VERY perfect candidate, so keep your eyes peeled and I will post info when I figure out the best way to do it.

please pm me when you post this so I am sure to see and take part -- if I dont catch something on the recent posts piece I dont tend to catch...but would like to help out other members, thanks!

(Go Reds! ;))
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    I really don't know Matt at all, but count me in.

I was the recipient of some PJ generosity recently, so I'll pass it on.
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    Holy shit. I had no idea this thread was four pages long when I posted that.
  • Options
    JTH wrote:
    Holy shit. I had no idea this thread was four pages long when I posted that.

It really took off fast!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com