Options

Official Camden 1 Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    WWSWWS Ontario Posts: 458
    [size=+2]Last kiss[/size]

Last Kiss also known as bathroom break.
    '93 Toronto, '98 Barrie, '00 Toronto, '03 Buffalo, '05 Hamilton, '06 Toronto 1&2 '09 Toronto, '09 Philly #4, '11 Hamilton, '13 London, '13 Wrigley,    '13 Buffalo, '14 Detroit Rock City,'16 Ottawa, '16 Toronto 1&2, '16 Fenway '18 Wrigley 1&2, '20 Baltimore. '22 Hamilton, '24 Wrigley 1&2
  • Options
    now that was ridiculous...

i still cant get over how lucky i was that night.

ended up with 11th row center after some ticket trading and whatnot!

bought 21st row centre that day. Snuck down to front row in front of Stone before the main set. (don't worry nobody was squished or pushed or anything...and it was NOT a tenclub show)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    AliveinFLAliveinFL Posts: 567
    According to RM, they played Elderly Woman before Last Kiss. Did we miss that one??? Thanks ACC, keep up the great work.
    11/17/93, 9/17/95, 10/2/96, 6/27/1998, 10/21/2000, 4/13/2003, 10/8/2004, 7/6/2006, 7/7/2006, 7/9/2006, 7/10/2006, 6/12/2008, 6/16/2008,5/20-21/2010, 9/3-9/4/2011, 9/21/12, 9/22/12, EV solo Jax 11/25-11/26, 7/19/2013, 10/30/2013
  • Options
    now that was ridiculous...

i still cant get over how lucky i was that night.

ended up with 11th row center after some ticket trading and whatnot!

it was a fantastic experience even without 10c seating.
    All shows in Albany, N.E., Montreal & Ottawa 1996-2012; Philly 2009
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,938
    Maybe one more for the main set or this could be it. Either way look for a slowed down first encore. I could see Off He Goes, Man of the Hour, or Parachutes.

you didn't get the songs right (so far), but good call on the slowed down 1st encore
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    and I'm so glad I went there for Boston 3 in 2003 :)

HA! :) What a gem... :)

And you get to go to the GORGE shows this summer!!!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    AliveinFL wrote:
    According to RM, they played Elderly Woman before Last Kiss. Did we miss that one.

I didn't see that one listed there. Thanks.
    Maybe he updated page 1 but forgot to post in the thread.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    WWS wrote:
    Last Kiss also known as bathroom break.

i like the song and all...

i just dont think it translates all that well for a live show.
  • Options
    AliveinFL wrote:
    According to RM, they played Elderly Woman before Last Kiss. Did we miss that one??? Thanks ACC, keep up the great work.

looks like I just didn't see it. Thank you for pointing that out :) haha

Correction made to my original post.
  • Options
    momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    I wish there was a Boston 3 2006!!!! I really did not want to go home. Again I am sorry, Boston gets more than most I know. I have been a very lucky person to be able to live around the Boston Area and get to see so many great shows.

The 2 Boston nights were just so so special. Hartford was special. And I said that about the 2 Boston shows for the VFC thing. My hubby tells me that every time I come home and always tell him it was the best show I have ever seen and he always reminds me that I said the same exact thing the concert before....Then he kisses me and tells me he is happy I had a good time.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    [size=+2]Alive[/size]

Recap:

Preset: Gone (yay Lydi! I know u wanted this as a preset BAD!)

Main Set: Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, WWS, DTE, Animal, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Marker in the Sand, GTF, Unemployable, Lukin, Not for You - Modern Girl tag, Daughter - WMA tag, I Am Mine, Jeremy, Present Tense, Why Go, Porch

Encore 1: Betterman, Come Back, Small Town, Last Kiss, Alive
  • Options
    [size=+2]Alive[/size]

Encore 1: Betterman, Come Back, Small Town, Last Kiss, Alive

that may be the most boring encore of the tour. "excuse us while we become a jukebox for a little while"
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    that may be the most boring encore of the tour. "excuse us while we become a jukebox for a little while"

yeah i was expecting a little more

they may be saving something for night 2 also...
  • Options
    [size=+2]Encore Break 2[/size]
  • Options
    yeah i was expecting a little more

they may be saving something for night 2 also...

people say even flow is a bathroom break, with the exception of come back, this whole encore was pretty much one long bathroom break. yikes.
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,938
    I wouldn't be surprised, with Monday being a holiday, and an off day (i think) for the band, that tomorrow night may be dandy.

not sure if the band takes into account the days of the week, and if week day shows are any shorter then weekends.

off the top of my head.....

MSG 9-11-98 was a Friday night

Boston 7-11-03 was a Friday afternoon/night

somebody should do a study on this :)
  • Options
    [size=+2] State of Love and Trust [/size]
  • Options
    AliveinFLAliveinFL Posts: 567
    This must be for the new fans who only know the "radio songs". Encore II will be better, I'm sure.
    11/17/93, 9/17/95, 10/2/96, 6/27/1998, 10/21/2000, 4/13/2003, 10/8/2004, 7/6/2006, 7/7/2006, 7/9/2006, 7/10/2006, 6/12/2008, 6/16/2008,5/20-21/2010, 9/3-9/4/2011, 9/21/12, 9/22/12, EV solo Jax 11/25-11/26, 7/19/2013, 10/30/2013
  • Options
    people say even flow is a bathroom break, with the exception of come back, this whole encore was pretty much one long bathroom break. yikes.

yeah i'd even take evac or something from R.A. ~ just kidding

really no grievance, light years, or breakerfall either.
    All shows in Albany, N.E., Montreal & Ottawa 1996-2012; Philly 2009
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    I hope you guys dont mind me saying, but dont be so spolied!
    Seriously, the encore is kinda boring??? what?
    Theyre playing a show and theyre giving themselves to us, fans,
    having a great time...
    I dunno, id be happy to hear ANYTHING, but thats just me. :D

its Pearl Jam, for the love of it! :D

Peace,

Sid
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options

Yeah, I've been waiting for those three to show up...
    "One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain. So hit me with music!"
  • Options
    i know this sounds negative and as soon as i post this they will bust out who you are and no way back to back, but if i was at this show i would actually be pretty disappointed. i mean, beyond the back to back to back of unemployable, lukin and not for you there has been pretty much nothing interesting in this set at all...well, present tense too. otherwise, this is beyond standard issue stuff.

• Options
    momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    I hope you guys dont mind me saying, but dont be so spolied!
    Seriously, the encore is kinda boring??? what?
    Theyre playing a show and theyre giving themselves to us, fans,
    having a great time...
    I dunno, id be happy to hear ANYTHING, but thats just me. :D

its Pearl Jam, for the love of it! :D

Peace,

Sid

I'll drink to that! Cheers
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    [size=+2]Blood[/size]
  • Options

i dont have much love for grievance, but light years and breakerfall should be played...often!

• Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    [size=+2]Blood[/size]

Hahaha...now will everyone shut up?

;):D
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    Preset: Gone (yay Lydi! I know u wanted this as a preset BAD!)

Main Set: Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, WWS, DTE, Animal, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Marker in the Sand, GTF, Unemployable, Lukin, Not for You - Modern Girl tag, Daughter - WMA tag, I Am Mine, Jeremy, Present Tense, Why Go, Porch

Encore 1: Betterman, Come Back, Small Town, Last Kiss

Encore 2: SOLAT, Blood
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Looks like I won't be seeing them this year so I would be happy to see this set (or any other on this leg for that matter).
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Here comes Sleight of Hand i bet
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:
    Hahaha...now will everyone shut up?

;):D

No...but I saw both Boston shows, so I can't complain about ANYTHING...
    "One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain. So hit me with music!"